Okta Agent Windows Mobile Smartphone ...

Okta Agent Windows Mobile Smartphone review

There are 8 comments on the Geekzone story from Nov 3, 2007, titled Okta Agent Windows Mobile Smartphone review. In it, Geekzone reports that:

Reviews : Windows Mobile , posted 28-OCT-2007 18:44 , by M Freitas This week we will see the launch of Okta Mobile, a new company Telecom New Zealand created to bring custom handsets to the local market. via Geekzone

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Geekzone.

Paul Elliot

Taupo, New Zealand

#1 Jul 22, 2008
I have an Octa Agent and it is a great phone. I do have one problem though - does anyone know how to make the phone numberun identifiable? By this I mean when you call someone the number is not identified?
Jamie Lewis

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Aug 16, 2008
Just went out and got the new okta agent mobile phone. Its awesome but i really want a custom text tone. You can change the ringtone to anything you want like say a mp3 off your cpu. But i havent found a way to put your own text tone on it. Can anyone please help???????
Mary

Wellington, New Zealand

#3 Aug 29, 2008
Hello Jamie,
if its anything like the okta boss the mp3 or whatever you want as your text tone it needs to be saved in Application Data\Sounds
Tanya

Napier, New Zealand

#4 Sep 19, 2008
I have just purchased the okta boss and have no idea how to get ringtones or mp3 i've read thru everything and still no clue someone please help
Tanya

Napier, New Zealand

#5 Sep 19, 2008
Paul Elliot wrote:
I have an Octa Agent and it is a great phone. I do have one problem though - does anyone know how to make the phone numberun identifiable? By this I mean when you call someone the number is not identified?
I think or try I use to do it on te home phone try 0917 or 0197 put in front of the number your calling and the other person should have private number instead of your number showing I cant quite remember hope this makes sense
dave henhe

New Zealand

#6 Sep 22, 2008
I have an okta mobile phone. What a piece of crap. My advice , don't go near it. It is impossible to use, cant see the dark screen, sets itself off, and takes photos when trying to answer calls. I have had many phones and this ones a disaster. You have to use the stylus pen to do anything on it.
Michael

New Zealand

#7 Jun 7, 2009
I have an okta phone - I was seduced by the advertising - it is completely useless. The camera button is placed in such a place that when you answer the phone you take pictures, in daylight you cannot see the screen. Worse for no reason often the phone cuts off after one ring. It's a shame the phone didn't come in the shape of a plastic turd - at least it would have been useful for something - a party joke!
Anaru

Papakura, New Zealand

#8 Jul 5, 2011
i just purchased the okta agent ! and am loving it , i thought it would be to complicated for me when i first got it but i totally got used to it ! it is a grreat phone !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VPN. Here's how I do it anyway. Jan '17 dom 1
News Review: Netgear Nighthawk X10 packs a speed pun... Jan '17 martin 1
News Residents seek council's help in cell tower fight (Sep '12) Dec '16 Dark Web eh 9
News 6 weird facts you didn't know about It's a Wond... Dec '16 Still here 2
News Inflight wifi signals an end to mid-flight me time Oct '16 Maeve W 1
Solid Wood Furniture Oct '16 Anonymous 1
News BCE Inc. (TSE:BCE) Receives Average Rating of "... Oct '16 Wind Unlimited eh 1
More from around the web