Verizon Expands High-Speed 4G LTE Dat...

Verizon Expands High-Speed 4G LTE Data To Cadillac Area

There are 2 comments on the cbslocal.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Verizon Expands High-Speed 4G LTE Data To Cadillac Area. In it, cbslocal.com reports that:

Verizon Wireless is continuing to expand its 4G LTE network in Michigan. This week, the company is launching its advanced, high-speed wireless network in Wexford County, including Boon, Cadillac, Lake Mitchell and Mesick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cbslocal.com.

StevieO

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Mar 18, 2013
As of 3/17/2013 Verizon has NOT expanded LTE to Cadillac, Boon or Lake Mitchell. I called Verizon today, March 18, and they verified NO LTE SERVICE yet.
Jeff A

Plymouth, MI

#2 Mar 20, 2013
StevieO wrote:
As of 3/17/2013 Verizon has NOT expanded LTE to Cadillac, Boon or Lake Mitchell. I called Verizon today, March 18, and they verified NO LTE SERVICE yet.
.LTE service verified just east of the junction of 55 and 131

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Framingham Schools Has A Plan To Give Wi-Fi Acc... Jan 23 morris 1
News Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) Jan 19 cdg 61
News P.E.I. school Wi-Fi on schedule, says province Jan 15 marko 3
News Hundreds oppose planned cell tower (Jul '12) Dec '15 traffic lite 10 s... 4
News Muslim Detained on a Flight: I'm Your Biggest Ally Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Deming Truck Terminal re-opened (Jun '10) Nov '15 Shaminder singh 28
News Google honours Hedy Lamarr, inventor of technol... Nov '15 Linda 1
More from around the web