"Smart meters" called a health risk - The Manchester Journal

In a few weeks all CVPS/VELCO Electric Co. customers in southern Vermont will be getting a notice that wireless "smart" meters are being installed on every house, school and business starting in Bennington County around Feb. Full Story
John

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2011
I find a tin foil hat works very well!!!
YouTuber

Jackson, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2011
Most people would never in a million years put the two together. I was fortunate to be home when they installed one on my house. At first I thought it was pretty cool. The problem started the exact day. I would wake up in the middle of the night at the same time. It was really strange when I found that I had neighbors that were complaining of the same thing. It is a feeling that you are rested and it's time to wake up, but at 2 to 3 a.m. in the morning is no fun. I found that my meter is outside my bedroom wall located just above my head! I now sleep on the couch and still wake up but am able to fall back to sleep.
I have learned quite a bit about rf radiation data packets since then and I can't believe these devices are being installed on peoples homes.
The mainstream media is heavily funded by the wireless industry and won't report properly on the subject. That's ok because there are doctors and scientists speaking out about this harmful radiation on youtube. There have been quite a few studies that show this type of radiation is harmful to the cell. Now we forcefully have them emitting this harmful radiation every 6 to 20 seconds 24/7 365 days a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Ways to Protect your Internet of Things from ... Sep 15 David 1
Broadcom Launches New 650Mbps 802.11ac Wi-Fi Ch... Sep 4 Philip Cohen 1
Verizon still exploring possibility of entering... (Jul '13) Aug 25 MoreMonopolies 2
Ceragon Networks' (CRNT) CEO Ira Palti on Q2 20... Aug '14 otr 1
Russia Bans Anonymous Public Wi-Fi Aug '14 Fascist Russia 1
Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs (Nov '10) Jul '14 Waste my Time 48
Richmond: Man shot while using free Wi-Fi outsi... Jul '14 malik 1
•••

Wireless People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••