Nokia Lumia 925 runs Microsoft's Wind...

Nokia Lumia 925 runs Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 operating system

There are 1 comment on the The Inquirer story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Nokia Lumia 925 runs Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 operating system. In it, The Inquirer reports that:

Product Nokia Lumia 925 Website http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/phones/phone/lumia925/ Specifications 4.5in 768x1280 319ppi AMOLED Clearblack touchscreen, dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB or 32GB internal storage, 8MP rear-facing camera with Carl Zeiss optics and dual-LED flash, 1.3MP front camera, 4G, 3G and WiFi ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inquirer.

Isaiah

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I red this article and got one point which nokia should put into consideration; which was saying 'Microsoft is lagging windows phone behind,' In my opinion its true because if small matters can't be delt with thay may bring loss to the company. The following are the reasons For nokia 925 and 928 :
No card slot
The battery can't be removed
Same 1.5 dual core.
They may be three, but somehow they may affect the company.
If I owned a big company like NOKIA, I would really pay attetion on what people say about my product and know the area in which I should improve.
Memory card slot:
When I visited a well known website (GSM arena), I was checking the specifications for Lumia 928.Then I began to check the comments about the phone; there was one comment which an individual uttered which was saying the that, he owned a nokia 808 pureview, he wanted to buy the current nokia lumia flagship but he could not because he had important data in his memory card. Already that's a loss for Nokia; not including memory card slot. In the world more than 90% of people own phones with memory a card. Now lets say 1,000,000 people in the world on that day want to buy nokia lumia 928 ,but because it has no memory card slot, they all compromise for lumia 928 on that day, because they have a lot of content in their memory card; the 4GB music, 2GB documents, the 5GB vidoes and 3GB games in their S3 memory card, now that's almost 16GB; then Nokia has made a loss. See! If small matters can't be delt with they may bring loss to the company. 1 million people can compromise for lumia 928 on that day because of not having somthing that is even found on low end phones,'Memory card slot.'
Processor
they say suppot your local team, Nokia will always say good things about their processor in their smart phones, but the people are the ones that use their product. 1.5Ghz is enough, but there times when one is doing a lot of things on their smart phone: playing 2GB game, face booking, listening to music watching 2hour Movies e.t.c at the same time. Will 1.5dual processoer survive? I don't think so may be if it was 1.5quad core processor.
Battery
Will you have time to go and look for a person to fix your phone when the battery is damaged and pay him when you could have done it your self If the company called NOKIA made their phone's removable battery? Poeple can compromise on buying a product when they think of small issues like this one. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wireless Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wi-Fi connection problems are the worst. Here a... Oct 31 Moose 1
News OKC district students gain wireless access at home Sep '17 toolate 1
News Hundreds oppose planned cell tower (Jul '12) May '17 May-24th-weekend 6
News Residents seek council's help in cell tower fight (Sep '12) May '17 Ma Bell 10
News The FCC Gets Set to Free Wireless (May '17) May '17 ACopple 1
News VPN. Here's how I do it anyway. (Jan '17) Jan '17 dom 1
News Review: Netgear Nighthawk X10 packs a speed pun... (Jan '17) Jan '17 martin 1
More from around the web