Officials Seek To Wash Away Bikini Ca...

Officials Seek To Wash Away Bikini Car Wash

There are 21 comments on the NBC 5 Chicago story from May 10, 2008, titled Officials Seek To Wash Away Bikini Car Wash. In it, NBC 5 Chicago reports that:

A San Antonio car wash with bikini-clad buffers was shut down Friday afternoon as its certificate of occupancy was revoked by the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5 Chicago.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crazy

Crest Hill, IL

#1 May 10, 2008
I guess they don't take their children to the beach. What a sad life for the kids. Soon San Antonio will have a law requiring women to wear head scarfs and not go out without a male family member present. This is juat a taste of what happens when you mix religion with government. Freedoms get thrown in the trash.
larry

Wilmette, IL

#2 May 10, 2008
Crazy wrote:
I guess they don't take their children to the beach. What a sad life for the kids. Soon San Antonio will have a law requiring women to wear head scarfs and not go out without a male family member present. This is juat a taste of what happens when you mix religion with government. Freedoms get thrown in the trash.
where are the car washed with scantily clad men??
Wally P

Oceanside, CA

#4 May 10, 2008
This story is useless without pictures
Not Again

Crest Hill, IL

#5 May 10, 2008
larry wrote:
<quoted text>where are the car washed with scantily clad men??
Sorry LARRY, I can't help you in your search for scantily clad men. ;)
VIACOM

United States

#8 May 10, 2008
OH LARRY!!!...I'll TAKE YOU TO THE SCANTILY CLAD MEN!!
DAN LEITER

Coal City, IL

#10 May 11, 2008
And this is differrent than hooters resturant how??
DOGGY BON WOGGY

United States

#13 May 11, 2008
Arf! ARF!! Wooffff!!! WOOF!!! BARK!! snap!!! WOOF!!!
buddylove

Gary, IN

#14 May 12, 2008
Oh wow...then they have to change the laws for the local swimming pools ...no boating without your berkas ...get a grip!
Robert

United States

#15 May 12, 2008
Time to close the beaches. Too many young women with bikinis or thongs out there, someone might be offended.
Now if Oprah was out there in a two piece thong, that'd be OK.
Tom

North Chicago, IL

#16 May 13, 2008
You've got to be kidding me?!?! What is this country coming to? Soon nobody will leave there house without full head to toe coverage, and movies will be nothing but war and violence. Why are war and violence OK, but a little bit of skin (no nudity) is a complete travesty? People in this country need to get their priorities straight and quit being such prudes. It's standards like these that make people think they are deviates for having a sexual thought. And making people think they are deviates is the best way to turn them into deviates. Just look at the catholic church!!!
water girls gone bad

Austin, TX

#17 May 16, 2008
what are we really trying to state by allowing almost nude young girls to be on the street washing cars instead of guys paying to play pee a boo with young girls as the wrap themselves around cars, trucks or .... this is no place for public intoxication for younger minds. Those who go need to get a tighter grip of their wallet and what drives them to want to watch this type of water babies. Really put some thought into it. Just because you can does not make it right. Respect everyone who does not want this around their neighbor.
Tom

North Chicago, IL

#18 May 20, 2008
water girls gone bad wrote:
what are we really trying to state by allowing almost nude young girls to be on the street washing cars instead of guys paying to play pee a boo with young girls as the wrap themselves around cars, trucks or .... this is no place for public intoxication for younger minds. Those who go need to get a tighter grip of their wallet and what drives them to want to watch this type of water babies. Really put some thought into it. Just because you can does not make it right. Respect everyone who does not want this around their neighbor.
You are right...we should all shelter our kids and society from everything that you think is bad. Terrible things happen everyday in this world. A few girls washing cars in bikinis is what you are worried about? Can't you find anything more worthwhile to gripe about?
Bob

Gunpowder, MD

#19 May 20, 2008
I wash my car every weekend wearing my man-kini and no one complains. But then again I don't charge myself, but I do offer myself some delicious refreshments.
Just My Opinion

Chicago, IL

#20 May 20, 2008
DAN LEITER wrote:
And this is differrent than hooters resturant how??
simple-- Hooters is an indoors establishment and you don't see the girls unless you go inside to do so, so you don't see them when you just drive by, this is a carwash and therefore it is outside and if you have to go the route that takes you past it, then you get to see it, like it or not. No choice as to whether or not your kids are exposed to it. Personally, I don't like the fact that you have no choice, if they made it enclosed, then that should take care of the problem, if not tehn a problem exists.
Hillary

United States

#21 May 20, 2008
If this presidential thing doesn't work out for me i may be working there. anyone have their number?
Obama

United States

#22 May 20, 2008
Hilly, u make me so hot when u talk like that!
Tophat

United States

#23 May 20, 2008
Video:

http://www.ksbw.com/irresistible/16223822/det...

Take a look at who is complaining, and what they're complaining about. I'll let you do the commenting.
watcher

United States

#24 May 20, 2008
what a dog! woof! they don't make bikinis big enuf for that chick!
Mr OneShoe

Chicago, IL

#25 May 20, 2008
Where is the Bikini car wash in Chicago?? I would love to go!!!
misterk

AOL

#26 Feb 13, 2009
Mr OneShoe wrote:
Where is the Bikini car wash in Chicago?? I would love to go!!!
The Bikini Carwash Chicago, was open for 4 years from 1995 to 1999. It was the largest hand car wash in America with 14,000 sq ft. More then 50 cars could be indoors being washed and dryed at the same time.The car wash had,a waterfall, palm trees, a 3,000 gallon aquarium with 3 foot sharks,3 huge skylights, indoor espresso cafe, pool tables, and a raised viewing island wraped in pink neon. 24 men washed the cars while 10 Bikini Girls dried the vehicles while you watched.$20.00 for the best hand job in Chicago..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Water Utilities Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Blue Mound, turning the valves on a new city... (Oct '15) Jan '17 Mosaic pollutes 24
News York Water getting the lead out quicklya Jan '17 Mosaic pollutes 1
What's your favorite way to purify your drinkin... Jan '17 Mosaic is evil 2
News New leadership, constitution for Nuestra Familia (Feb '08) Aug '16 EnE 32
News East Valley homeowners concerned about end of s... (May '16) May '16 Solarman 1
News Wedgefield residents pay more for water (Feb '09) Mar '16 Dasrat Mohan 14
News 14 Suspected Illegal Aliens Caught in Bed of Fa... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ronnie 1
More from around the web