Madison Seeing River Pollution

Madison Seeing River Pollution

There are 1 comment on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Madison Seeing River Pollution. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Leaking septic tanks are slowly poisoning the water in at least one Madison County creek, and at some level tainting everything downstream.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

GoUVa

Bristow, VA

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Reminds me of the scene from Christmas Vacation where Eddie is standing in the street wearing a robe and saying "shi***rs full." Spending tax payer money to give to people to pump their septic systems adds a whole new meaning to flushing money down the toilet. I wonder if those of us that actually work for a living, pay our bills and taxes will ever get any money back for being good citizens. Probably not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waste Management Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington County Landfill receives special des... Sep '17 Westlake Landfill 1
News Waste Connections profit, revenue increase (Apr '10) Sep '17 Jamal Allman 2
News More Aug '17 needtshirtsnow 1
News Detroit's Monica Conyers Caught in Bribery Scandal (Jun '09) Apr '17 Nre chat town 15
I hate sewage treatment operators. (Feb '17) Feb '17 dirtywatergoddess 1
News Conservation group calls for statewide hearings... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Canada 1
How to Dispose Waste pollution (Aug '16) Jan '17 megoski 2
More from around the web