“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#24 Jun 9, 2012
ABF is ran by the daughter now; and she's cute, no wonder they have problems.

CSA/2010 was suppose to help the drivers, I'm still waiting for that to happen, as of right now the Shippers and Receivers still run the show.

If you drive a truck today the only way a driver can benefit from his hard labor is to give/up his life, marriage, kids, fishing trips, everything, Sunday Dinners, Holidays, funerals, family reunions, all so some slime terminal manager can make his $100K a year.
You think the drivers should smile and be happy about that???

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#25 Jun 9, 2012
If I could ask a favor of everyone out there?

PLEASE support the POSTAL/SERVICE not UPS and FED/EX, It all started from the POST/OFFICE.

UPS and FED/EX are ran by policticians.

Please, Please support the Post Office.
President Obama should be ashamed not to help the Post Office.
gee

United States

#26 Jun 11, 2012
Besl sucks!
lol

Ava, MO

#27 Jun 12, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a real true blue office poegy.
still a gay union "something for nothing" driver. You dont get it do ya? Unions are the demise of this country and society and lack morals of any kind.They are going down fast, and the sooner the better.
lol

Ava, MO

#28 Jun 12, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
If I could ask a favor of everyone out there?
PLEASE support the POSTAL/SERVICE not UPS and FED/EX, It all started from the POST/OFFICE.
UPS and FED/EX are ran by policticians.
Please, Please support the Post Office.
President Obama should be ashamed not to help the Post Office.
LOL you really are on drugs. Fkem, let their union ass go down.
Richard Marsh

United States

#29 Jun 12, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
The Best Trucking Companies to drive for:
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE------->(UPS)
ARKANSAS BEST FREIGHT---------->(ABF)
NATIONAL FREIGHT----------> (NFI)
NEW/PENN----------> (NEWPENN)
NEW ENGLAND MOTOR FREIGHT---------->(NEMF)
YELLOW FREIGHT SYSTEMS----------> (YRC)
Worked for UPS 34 years ago,,,was hired off the street as a feeder driver (tractor trailers) worked for them for 2 years and quit,,worst company I ever worked for,,they want robots,,that can be fully controlled and told exactly what to do.

Since 1985 I have been a truck owner and carrier, Best thing I ever did and make more money that todays UPS drivers with more time off at home and driver better equipment,, When I drove for UPS I drove a 14 year old Mack with over 3 million miles on it,,got washed daily,,painted every couple of years but was a pice of sh*t.
Most of the union companies are the same,,low powered trucks,,nasty dirty terminal and drivers are just a comodity..Course this will apply to most big fleets that are non union too.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#30 Jun 13, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you really are on drugs. Fkem, let their union ass go down.
Hey Penis Breath, your contribution to society is what?
You have a suck/ass government job and your lame comments prove you're the something for nothing a$$hole not unions.

You must be one of them braindead clones they made up to be modern day brainwashed slaves living in the mountains of Colorado trained to take from the poor and give to the rich......LOL

Or do you really care to discuss what your purpose in life is?
Nazi wanna-be is all you are.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#31 Jun 13, 2012
Richard Marsh wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked for UPS 34 years ago,,,was hired off the street as a feeder driver (tractor trailers) worked for them for 2 years and quit,,worst company I ever worked for,,they want robots,,that can be fully controlled and told exactly what to do.
Since 1985 I have been a truck owner and carrier, Best thing I ever did and make more money that todays UPS drivers with more time off at home and driver better equipment,, When I drove for UPS I drove a 14 year old Mack with over 3 million miles on it,,got washed daily,,painted every couple of years but was a pice of sh*t.
Most of the union companies are the same,,low powered trucks,,nasty dirty terminal and drivers are just a comodity..Course this will apply to most big fleets that are non union too.
You're right, now days we have these Mucky d muck
yuppie ass college boys coming into the industry and stealing everything from the drivers while adding more responsibilities on the driver for less pay while padding their salaries up to $106K a year for a Terminal Managers position.

All the goodies the drivers had now go to management and upper management and WHY? They don't have common sense, they had to go to college to learn common sense, so they think they deserve to make $100K a year? I don't think so.

No wonder why they only hire CRACKHEADS, and X/Cons, and school students, they can't fight them.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#32 Jun 13, 2012
Of course have the protection and help from State Policticians to help them screw the drivers.

Everyone "PLEASE SUPPORT THE POST/OFFICE"!!!!!!
lol

Ava, MO

#33 Jun 13, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
Of course have the protection and help from State Policticians to help them screw the drivers.
Everyone "PLEASE SUPPORT THE POST/OFFICE"!!!!!!
lol,crackhead.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#34 Jun 13, 2012
Now is the time for all good americans to come to the aid of their "POST/OFFICE"!!!

Sorry no Benedict Arnolds allowed!!!
No communist 'judas/goats' either.
lol

Marshfield, MO

#35 Jun 14, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
Now is the time for all good americans to come to the aid of their "POST/OFFICE"!!!
Sorry no Benedict Arnolds allowed!!!
No communist 'judas/goats' either.
LOL Fk Unions.
william terry

Spring Hill, FL

#36 Jun 23, 2012
kilpatrick trucking inc. 1501 recker hwy. auburndale/fla.threatens drivers with termination if they dont falsify logs/ charges drivers 20 percent fuel surcharge off there pay. runs faulty equipment rips drivers off consistantly / and supected of runnind drugs out of az. and ca.
Low Paid Driver slaves

Encinitas, CA

#37 Jun 25, 2012
USA TRUCK appears to be going BROKE according to
their latest 10k filing they cant PAY their creditors. Their stock price has DROPPED from 12 to
4.75 in 1 year. Not inspiring confidence.
From what is printed about them, they are a worthless pile of crap for a company.
They have NOT generated a Profit for 4 quarters now. It appears they are FINISHED.
Low Paid Driver slaves

Encinitas, CA

#38 Jun 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
still a gay union "something for nothing" driver. You dont get it do ya? Unions are the demise of this country and society and lack morals of any kind.They are going down fast, and the sooner the better.
Some office worker sure wrote That load of Crap...Never worked a day in his life...suckin the CEO's butt all day!
Luci

Greenbrier, AR

#39 Sep 21, 2012
Do not work for Maverick Transportation out of North Little Rock, AR as a Company Driver. They do not pay you when you make your last delivery to the home yard in NLR, AR if you are going home after running for 3-4 weeks in a row!
Tired driver

Newark, NJ

#40 Oct 19, 2012
Hb logistic is by far the worst company in the us. 400 a day fuel, no home time all their trucks are old and falling apart trucks speed set at 62. Payroll sucks you can bet it will be wrong they do reimburse you for tolls in Florida and Ohio but use those routes to tally your miles. You will have one good week and two bad they are out of Alabama. Go by many name. ( mcgriff, hb logistic , greatwide yes they are leased to them) save you self the time don't work for them
animal control

Marysville, OH

#41 Oct 20, 2012
the funny thing about the ltl freight haulers pullin' doubles is, the drivers always say "if the roads are bad we have the option to park-it and go on the clock makin' good $$.....?..

but it never fails that in every bad storm, ditches are littered with spun-out wiggle wagons-n-suff....Baby!

no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

#42 Oct 20, 2012
Luci wrote:
Do not work for Maverick Transportation out of North Little Rock, AR as a Company Driver. They do not pay you when you make your last delivery to the home yard in NLR, AR if you are going home after running for 3-4 weeks in a row!
i agree, they suck, that was the shortest stint i ever ran for a company before (1 year).

the management comes off all hollier-than-thou...but they arn't anthing like they think they are and have no acountability.

i like that mark cubean guy on "Shark Tank"....he sez:
"Theres the Inovaters"
"Then the Duplicators"
"Then the Idiots"
!!!!!!!!!!

maverick transportation is a textbook expmple of "Then comes The Idiots".....Baby!

no charge

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#43 Oct 20, 2012
animal control wrote:
the funny thing about the ltl freight haulers pullin' doubles is, the drivers always say "if the roads are bad we have the option to park-it and go on the clock makin' good $$.....?..
but it never fails that in every bad storm, ditches are littered with spun-out wiggle wagons-n-suff....Baby!
no charge
So are you saying that no other trucks, and especially cars end up in the ditch?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trucking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hand, Thinking About Pulling Containers? Be... (Feb '10) Mar 27 TANGLEFOOT 28
Has anyone ever been helped by 'OOIDA' ??? (Feb '12) Mar 27 TANGLEFOOT 34
P.A.M. Transportation execs score bonuses, pay ... Mar 26 Larry 1
Volvo D13 Problems (Feb '11) Mar 26 Carolina Pissed 166
trckerdave Mar 25 heavyhaul 1
volvo d16 problems (Jul '07) Mar 23 Dennis 443
U.S. Express - good; bad; ugly (Jul '08) Mar 19 Batgar 66
More from around the web