Bad Trucking Companies
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Driver

San Mateo, CA

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Trans Am Trucking - Lease program and dispatchers suck.
USA Truck - don't reimburse for scales, dispatcher (Adam Bobbit) liar. If classified as OTR, you'll get regional runs at OTR pay!! So you get cheated out of money.

Since: Oct 11

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2011
Rocking t.. out of amarillo tx
Are they a good company to work for
eagle man

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 20, 2011
allon trans out seguin tx sucks rip you off

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2012
Linc america...amarillo tx sucks..they lie like hell..don't be their.shag driver on ne24th..you don't get time n an half over 40hr...cause your on the 7i0hr rule. They have no shag trk like there ad says.. u work 14 plus hrs a day till u reach 68..then ur done...its a big joke.. they can't keep shag drivers cause they lie. Go to work there at your own risk... I did....I quit

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2012
And now rocking t...there a good company if u like working for free...isn't there just one good company in amarillo...just one I can work for that don't lie and pays you
Dam...just one

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Anyone know anything about GSTC Trucking out of Walford Iowa?

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#8 Mar 4, 2012
The Best Trucking Companies to drive for:

UNITED PARCEL SERVICE------->(UPS)

ARKANSAS BEST FREIGHT---------->(ABF)

NATIONAL FREIGHT----------> (NFI)

NEW/PENN----------> (NEWPENN)

NEW ENGLAND MOTOR FREIGHT---------->(NEMF)

YELLOW FREIGHT SYSTEMS----------> (YRC)
canadianpeacekee per

Canada

#10 Apr 3, 2012
Here in canada do not work for go fast express.....they should be called go sit express.....they dont care about their drivers.....they only pay 20 cents empty miles......all they care about is how to nickel and dime their drivers to death.....
I quite 4 months ago....glad i did
Jimmy in Mexico

Mexico, Mexico

#11 Apr 21, 2012
Tena transport, Stenner and Sons Trucking LLC, and ZEPEDA trucking (all related) run loads to and from Nogales AZ and McAllan TX are bad to pay, and dont prove the load pay with confirmations. Supposedly 25% but where is the proof. Also they dont inform the drivers of the appointment times to deliver. They will acuse you of getting there late, and fine the driver, but where is the proof.
canadianpeacekee per

Severn, Canada

#12 Apr 25, 2012
Here in canada do not work for go fast express.....they should be called go sit express.....they dont care about their drivers.....they only pay 20 cents empty miles......all they care about is how to nickel and dime their drivers to death.....
I am quiting if i ever get home...
currently, i have been sitting for 8 days and dispatch tells me if I do not like it, to quit.......
but I have no money,,,,and they will not advance me anything.....
to date i have had to borrow 500.00 from friends just to eat while i wait for a load......
This is crap,,,,trucking companies cannot be allowed to do this to drivers
miguel

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2012
here pa do not work for swift they dont care about they driver.swift suck
Steven Hal

United States

#14 May 18, 2012
Pam Transport sucks, they dont pay you for the miles you drive, payroll will argue with you and think the bullshit justifies why the company is not paying you what they owe you. The driver managers are useless.
gilbert

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2012
C.t.I. springfield mo... is a good company if u don't mind driving a 63mph trk for 32 cpm..cti is good at docking ur pay..for anything they can.or if there is no frieght. They put you on as part time and drop ur pay to 25cpm... they charge the driver for everything they can...this company is for them self... they could careless about the driver..and we make them their money.. anybody else work here also..can comment on what all t hey do to not help the driverf and help him earn a living
lol

Forsyth, MO

#17 Jun 7, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
What a joke. Some of the most unprofessional drivers on the road.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#18 Jun 7, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke. Some of the most unprofessional drivers on the road.
Being aggressive and confident in what you're doing doesn't
mean unprofessional Mr. Unknown Comic.

You recruiters and dispatchers with your phony profiles and comments are the joke.
Get the funk out of my industry all you clowns do is fuct it up.
lol

Forsyth, MO

#19 Jun 8, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text>Being aggressive and confident in what you're doing doesn't
mean unprofessional Mr. Unknown Comic.
You recruiters and dispatchers with your phony profiles and comments are the joke.
Get the funk out of my industry all you clowns do is fuct it up.
typical gay union driver.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#20 Jun 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
typical gay union driver.
Spoken like a real true blue office poegy.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21 Jun 8, 2012
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
The others Iím not sure of, but I have to disagree with you on a couple, ABF Iíve worked for 2 different LTL carriers that didnít go to the east, so they using ABF and most of what ABF delivered for us was mostly damaged or short, and what we got from them to deliver in the west, was also mostly damaged or short.

YRC has been on the verge of collapsing since 2008, right now their not taking good care of their workers (having been cut pay 3times so far) making their drivers work the dock. Iíve had many customers complain about many drivers attitudes,(but that was even before 2008) plus damage freight and shortages, and taking to long on claims. If YRC is to survive they all are going to have to pull together.

UPS: we are talk about the parcel part, not the freight part, right? I hear for the most part they are good to drive for, but their van drivers are a pain in the ass.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#22 Jun 9, 2012
wolf9walker wrote:
<quoted text>
The others Iím not sure of, but I have to disagree with you on a couple, ABF Iíve worked for 2 different LTL carriers that didnít go to the east, so they using ABF and most of what ABF delivered for us was mostly damaged or short, and what we got from them to deliver in the west, was also mostly damaged or short.
YRC has been on the verge of collapsing since 2008, right now their not taking good care of their workers (having been cut pay 3times so far) making their drivers work the dock. Iíve had many customers complain about many drivers attitudes,(but that was even before 2008) plus damage freight and shortages, and taking to long on claims. If YRC is to survive they all are going to have to pull together.
UPS: we are talk about the parcel part, not the freight part, right? I hear for the most part they are good to drive for, but their van drivers are a pain in the ass.
No agrument there my freind, you are absolutely correct.
I was only trying to make a point while being a little sarcastic.
YRC gutts everthing they touch, remember (JEVIC)?
They literally gutted the company and sold all the parts sort of speak.

If you start today at USF/Holland you won't get a penion anymore, somehow they talked the drivers into giving it up plus salary cuts.

It seems that all the goodies drivers had are now going to 'Management and upper Management postions.
A terminal Manager now makes $106000.00 a year, go figure.
Now everybody wants to follow suit.

You really can't blame the drivers for having a pissed/off attitude.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#23 Jun 9, 2012
We won't even talk about "Road-Rage/Roadway", Somebodies taking a big pay/off, My guess?
Jimmy Hoffa Jr.

Jimmy Hoffa Sr. has to be turning over in his grave, everything he fought for the truck drivers is now being stolen and going to MANAGEMENT???
My god man what a shame.

He hides behind his fathers name, all the drivers still respect him because of the Hoffa name which was probably part of the deal, Make sure he stays in the background.

UPS thinks they're 'NASA', what you have to put up with working for them the prisoners in the county/jail have more rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trucking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shortage of Drivers May Weigh on Earnings of Tr... Fri drsgolfer 1
You Tube's watch my truck's channel (Dec '10) Oct 14 Orville 395
Having your own authority Oct 14 Tom 5
Truckers Report Forum (Jun '13) Oct 11 Tlk 9
pat salmon taking over MC of A NOW 03-11-12 (Mar '12) Oct 11 Mike 2
Beware of J.B. Hunt (Jan '08) Oct 11 RIPPEDK20 55
News J.B. Hunt 2nd-quarter profit falls, beats Street (Jul '08) Oct 8 Jake Brake Rumble 16
More from around the web