Homosexual truckers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Buddy Bob

Madison, WI

#23 May 19, 2012
They are on the road. They see God's creation. They go to far and worship the creation more than God! In God's anger he punishes man by turning him into a gay. Trucks are out in the creation more so that's why they surcome to this particular sin. It's ok to enjoy God's creation - but only to a point. Honor God with kingly fear and all sorts of evil will go a way from your life. Read all of the book of Romans in the Bible. You'll see where gays and perverts really come from. It will amaze you to consider God did it to them in wrath and I guess to curse them and make fools of them. Please don't stone the messenger!
good to boot

United States

#24 Jul 17, 2012
Hes some info of a guy driver in the tennessee area that likes men but when around other drives talks bout us like we are nothing so i over heard the convo sucked his dick and stole his shit now whos the fool his name is JOHNNy BINGHAM SR
DOB 06_11_1972
DL#800149803
SS#425299721 hes 6'8. 246lbs black male with a tooth missing in front of his mouth for sucking ass goes by the name jackazz what that tell you
Ray Washburne

United States

#25 Jul 17, 2012
Big Buddy Bob wrote:
You'll see where gays and perverts really come from.
"perverts" would be married men who go to topless bars?
cuzo the most

United States

#26 Jul 17, 2012
I think i know this guy did he work for midsouth transportation hes no longer at that company i think they fired him he works some where else you are right this is the same guy
cuzo the most

United States

#27 Jul 18, 2012
Is this forum a gay site?
Ivanna Humpalot

Boise, ID

#28 Aug 20, 2012
So, if i went 2 a rest station and waited in the bathroom or something. How long would it take me to find a truck driver to have gay sex with? Would it be hard?
HardTime

Dover, TN

#29 Sep 12, 2012
Ivanna Humpalot wrote:
So, if i went 2 a rest station and waited in the bathroom or something. How long would it take me to find a truck driver to have gay sex with? Would it be hard?
It better be Hard_I would not want a soft time_HE He
jusn

Bakersfield, CA

#30 Oct 1, 2012
cute guys wrote:
It's funny how some people carve gigantic holes in the stalls, peep holes, as if your not going to notice someone peeping in at you...boy I tell ya...
O yeah i Would Wait lol NEBRASKA MAN ,CHADRON JUSTIN LAME
Jusitn

Bakersfield, CA

#31 Oct 1, 2012
oh..i would wait for that NEBRASKA ,Chadron justin lame would lol i love truckers
Weirdbeard

Taylor, MI

#32 Apr 30, 2013
papa bear wrote:
Why are there so many homosexual truck drivers ?? Everytime im in a truckstop or rest area i hear drivers on the cb looking for gay lovin'.
You want to toss my salad?
Linda p

Ardsley, NY

#34 Feb 21, 2014
My husband is a local truck driver and retired po. His sexual appetiti has changed he has become overly aggressive and has foot fetishes and has a new sex routine that begins with giving me alot of oral sex. He is 58 years old and I believe he is hiding sexual enhancements because his penis has become extremely hard during sex and he can have continuous sex. He has become more dominate angry and aggressive in his personalty. I have questioned h numerous times if he is cheating and denies it and says I'm crazy. He has also brought up some things about his childhood when he was in ha that while changing in the dressing room a priest was watching him dress and another time when a another guy asked him to watch him masturbate. I have strsight out asked him if he was gay and he denies it. At times when he is driving in his trivk and I'm having phone conversations with him he gets very nasty and sarcastic like someone is listening to our conversation his tone if voice is different. Last night I thiught I heard a mans voice laughing in the background and he was asking me if I would like two penis in my bedroom and was talking about how priests hide the fact they sleep together, and it's cheating when u covet your neighbors wife but what about the husband. Then he was talking about my underwear if u would like another man to have sex with. I recently lost alot of weight and I look like I did when he married me my husband is shorter than me 220 lbs recently cut his hair real short is pumping iron has diabetes and high Bo eats alot of junk food is and insecure man has become more dominate saying mean and belittling things to and hit me for saying hypothetically how would he feel if I thought about cheating on him we are always arguing and he is trying to make me angry all the time. He wants me to call him baby and he is always questioning my mood. Trying to keep me angry. I've asked him if he wants a divorce he says no I'm so confused he brought me a card for my birthday that has bears talking about how much he lives me so weird and when I play it while he is on the phone in his truck laughed histratically .. I need to know not sure if this is real or him playing mind games
Linda p

Ardsley, NY

#35 Feb 21, 2014
He also made friends with a truck driver in his company I would see they would call each ten twenty times a day this guy is a drinker his wife looks like a guy and he has a nasty personaltu my husband seems to be intimated by him. Another trucker driver he made friends with died but my husband gave him an old car he had I never met him. Then he invited a younger trucker which no longer workers at the company over to watch the Super Bowl and my husband sat next to him describing the game to him in Avery endearing way my son said to me dad never talks to me like that. I'm so suspicious he is coughing alot and acts high sometimes when I talk to him while he is driving especially on Friday nights he is off till Monday not sure what to think
howard

Washington, DC

#36 Jul 15, 2014
who="Linda p"]My husband is a local truck driver and retired po. His sexual appetiti has changed he has become overly aggressive and has foot fetishes and has a new sex routine that begins with giving me alot of oral sex. He is 58 years old and I believe he is hiding sexual enhancements because his penis has become extremely hard during sex and he can have continuous sex. He has become more dominate angry and aggressive in his personalty. I have questioned h numerous times if he is cheating and denies it and says I'm crazy. He has also brought up some things about his childhood when he was in ha that while changing in the dressing room a priest was watching him dress and another time when a another guy asked him to watch him masturbate. I have strsight out asked him if he was gay and he denies it. At times when he is driving in his trivk and I'm having phone conversations with him he gets very nasty and sarcastic like someone is listening to our conversation his tone if voice is different. Last night I thiught I heard a mans voice laughing in the background and he was asking me if I would like two penis in my bedroom and was talking about how priests hide the fact they sleep together, and it's cheating when u covet your neighbors wife but what about the husband. Then he was talking about my underwear if u would like another man to have sex with. I recently lost alot of weight and I look like I did when he married me my husband is shorter than me 220 lbs recently cut his hair real short is pumping iron has diabetes and high Bo eats alot of junk food is and insecure man has become more dominate saying mean and belittling things to and hit me for saying hypothetically how would he feel if I thought about cheating on him we are always arguing and he is trying to make me angry all the time. He wants me to call him baby and he is always questioning my mood. Trying to keep me angry. I've asked him if he wants a divorce he says no I'm so confused he brought me a card for my birthday that has bears talking about how much he lives me so weird and when I play it while he is on the phone in his truck laughed histratically .. I need to know not sure if this is real or him playing mind games
Sounds like he could be on steroids. They cause rage n insecure men use it yo beef up their muscles. SEE A COUNSELOR. NO NEED TO TAKE ABUSE!
wolfdaddy

United States

#37 Nov 25, 2014
papa bear wrote:
Why are there so many homosexual truck drivers ?? Everytime im in a truckstop or rest area i hear drivers on the cb looking for gay lovin'.
Actually most of these truckers are NOT gay...most are just straight or bi masculine horndogs who have learned over the years that an old guy with dentures to take out can give him the kind of mind-blowing awesome head he can otherwise only dream about...Sometimes younger ones try to suck them off, but they are usually not as skilled or have the stamina and talent that an older dude has...Just ask any trucker who has a normal sex libido...They are thinking about the next blowjob almost every hour they are on that road...thinkin' about it a lot...Correct me someone if I am wrong here?. I live along highway 20 near the north shore of Clear Lake in California, which is a major east west truck route from the Mendocino Coast to the Sacramento Valley and eventually even up to the high Sierras...Lost of places to park a big rig just a couple minutes drive from me here where I could host on ;private acreage or come to your sleeper...highway 20 on the north shore of Clear Lake, Lake County, CA. A real horndog trucker knows what I am talking about...I can give this awesome service only, or would like recip if you are into it...if not...no problem....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trucking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questar to Build CNG Facility in Houston for Sw... (Jan '13) 12 hr Hoo 2
News Central Freight Lines settles EEOC age discrimi... (May '12) 12 hr Hoo 5
News Immigrants line up for help on Inauguration Day Sun spytheweb 1
Volvo D13 Problems (Feb '11) Sat nmenns2 284
Swift Transportation Inc. Did me wrong & now th... (Jul '08) Jan 18 Jim 78
volvo d16 problems (Jul '07) Jan 15 jsingtruck 461
schneider national sucks (Jun '10) Jan 13 JDR 223
More from around the web