Homosexual truckers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
papa bear

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 5, 2008
Why are there so many homosexual truck drivers ?? Everytime im in a truckstop or rest area i hear drivers on the cb looking for gay lovin'.

Since: Apr 08

Montgomery, AL

#2 Apr 5, 2008
It's probably because they are the UGLY ones in the bunch and even the lot lizards won't sell em any.

“I wanna be free...”

Since: Mar 08

Happyville

#3 Apr 7, 2008
Did someone call???

“I wanna be free...”

Happyville

#4 Apr 8, 2008
Just kidding, I just like messing with you all...
Todays trucker is to uptight and doggon serious...
ElectricFence

Barstow, CA

#5 Apr 8, 2008
for great head please tap foot

“I wanna be free...”

Happyville

#6 Apr 8, 2008
It's funny how some people carve gigantic holes in the stalls, peep holes, as if your not going to notice someone peeping in at you...boy I tell ya...
Thespian

Eden Prairie, MN

#8 Apr 9, 2008
You are quite right in your observations. Maybe it's because of the loneliness of the long distance trucker.

As for me,
I'd rather be a thespian
than a lesbian.

“I wanna be free...”

Happyville

#9 Apr 9, 2008
Thespian wrote:
You are quite right in your observations. Maybe it's because of the loneliness of the long distance trucker.
As for me,
I'd rather be a thespian
than a lesbian.
Ok, you knew this would happen....now I must know what the heck is a 'thespian'??

I just had to ask, didnt I...
ElectricFence

Barstow, CA

#11 Apr 9, 2008
I always carry a door knob hole saw and battery power drill for pickle park restroom stalls, I call it my homo-entertainment system. FYI cute guys, I think a thespian is an actor or dancer or something like that.
poohtang

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jan 15, 2010
Guys there are enough female truckers out there now! And im sure they are lonely too... And you got 4 fingers and a thumb that wont give you any kind of cootie bugs to take home to your wife...
astroglider

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2010
i'm gay,and i was a driver for 12 years... unfortunately,i never met any other really good looking gay drivers. thank god for the damron travel guide...
Angeleyes

Salyersville, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2010
I64, going east into Louisville, Ky. anybody know it? There’s a wide place on top of a hill, MM100, just a little ways before you get to the state line. I run team with my hubby and one night I was drivin and decided to park there, and go to sleep for a while. I think it used to be a weigh station or something, but trucks use it now to park, though no facilities. I pulled in and parked, took my shoes off and was drawing a line in my log book before going to bed. I had my hair twisted up on top of my head and a baseball cap on to hold it in place cause it was a warm night and I have long hair, so I looked like a man in the dark.
All of a sudden, this small white pickup, with a camper top, pulls in right in front of me, flashes his headlights on high beam and blinds me. I pulled the visor down as far as possible, and lowered my cap bill and tried to finish what I was doing, cause being an ignorant country girl, at first I had no idea of what was going on. I just figured he needed to go, was in a hurry and never realized he was blinding me. I actually blinked my lights to let him know,“hey dude, your blinding me,” without realizing I was answering some kind of secret code obviously.
This didn’t work, he just pulled closer. However, when I ignored him, he starts flashing his lights up and down to get my attention! And out the window comes a hand, and let’s just say he let me know what he wanted! Well, this really got my goat. I got so mad; I wanted to strangle the nutcase. How do you let them know you’re not only not interested, but a woman to boot. I removed the cap, so he’d see my hair, but obviously he didn’t care, or got mad one, cause next thing ZI know, he’s sitting right in front of my bumper with those lights, I could actually see his face! By this time I was furious, and fed up! I put my shoes back on, strapped myself in and put that big XL Classic Freightliner in gear and started right for him. He started backing up in a big hurry and after running him across the lot backwards, I was pulling out to leave and go on down the road. There is another regular rest area just east of Louisville, figured I’d stop there. BUT, I’d pi$$ed him off, and as I was leaving here he came, following me! The lot is full of potholes, and I could see him bouncing up and down as he ripped thru there right on my tail. Just as I was coming back to the roadway, I looked and saw 2 trucks coming, a bull wagon and a tanker. I yelled on the CB and got hold of them and explained the situation, and that I had obviously mad the jerk mad cause he was now following me, could they help out. The bull wagon told me to slow down and just as he approached, I pulled out, causing the pickup to have to drop in behind him, placing him between the bull wagon and the tanker. THEY HAD THE SUCKER!! Last time I saw him, I was going down the long grade toward the state line, and he was trapped between those two trucks and they were closing in on him, laughing. I told them it was bad enough to have lot lizards try to pick up your husband, but this was ridiculous! I thanked them, and told them “don’t know what you’re going to do with him now that you’ve got him, but thanks guys”, and went on down the road after being told,“no problem, little lady, you go on about your business and have a good and safe night”. I last saw them having a big time with him. He’d try to change lanes and get around the front truck and he’d just swerve a little and block him. They had slowed down and were holding him back till I got on down the road, and wouldn’t let him around to take after me, and he was flashing lights and going all over the road trying to get around them. I still appreciate their help, cause if they hadn’t come alone, with his attitude, once on the highway I don’t know what the jerk would have tried on me, but these guys kept him at bay and stopped someone maybe getting hurt because of a pi$$ed off and insulted Homo.
Angeleyes

Salyersville, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2010
Normally I don’t care who you sleep with, it’s none of my business what other people do with their sex lives, but this jerk is the ones who stand out and really place all them into a stereotyped position described by several words that I won’t repeat, even in print.
Angeleyes

Salyersville, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2010
Never did figure out what he thought he was going to do if he had caught me. I mean, this was a pickup the size of an S-10, and I was driving an XL Classic, pulling a flatbed loaded with steel! He could have barely made a slick spot under that big Freightliner!
Oh well, guess it's a good thing I never had to find out, due to a couple truckers who came to my aid when I needed them.
If either of you guys should happen to see this,, Thanks again.
Old Retired Trucker

Ripon, CA

#17 Mar 2, 2011
I have never had any problems with gay guys on the road. When they come to ask if I am interested, I politely say, "no thank you", and wish them luck in their endeavours.
Works every time.
Now, as for Angeleyes.....If they didn't invent power steering in big trucks you would never be a truck driver and in my opinion, no woman should be on the road. I am glad that I am now retired. No more listening to some broad telling all of us guys that she knows everything about trucks cause they have been OTR for 5 years now. Ma'am, you must own stock in the company that makes Vagisil!

Woman do not belong driving a truck nor do women belong as Correctional Officers in a Men's Prison. A man in your exact situation would have laughed it off, if a gay guy did that to them.
Hermit

Bryan, OH

#18 Mar 2, 2011
I'm probably falling into a trap here, but I have to reply to the idea that women shouldn't be truck drivers. Now, I'm not a truck driver and I won't proclaim to know everything there is to know about trucking or trucks, but I can run an overhead on a 60 Series. I spend all day, every day focusing on nothing but the trucking industry.

The only thing I don't do is drive for a living.

All I ever wanted to do, since I was a child, was be either a truck driver or a mechanic.

Why don't I drive? Well, there's a compelling argument to be made for women not belonging in trucks. I have a child to raise.

On the other hand, that argument is just as compelling the other way 'round, too. Shouldn't Daddy be here right now to tuck the kid in and read a bedtime story? Isn't it better for kids to have both parents around, especially (and I know this is shocking these days) when the parents are still married?

You know what irks me? When a woman doing anything they like to call a "mans job" complains about putting up with men, when they aren't capable of doing the job, and especially when they think that being a woman makes them deserving not only of some sort of special treatment but special recognition as well.

Retired Old Trucker, I'd have to say that you're right...and wrong.

There's no reason a woman shouldn't do any of these jobs, unless she's a sissy. Then again, you wouldn't want a sissy of a man driving a truck, either. Right?

(OMG, please don't bring up the "truckin' aint for sissies" crap.)

Yeah, as a woman I run across physical limitations. In many cases, I have unique workarounds for them. If I don't have a workaround for it, then it's not a job I can do. That's right...because I'm a woman.

Some women don't have those same limitations. I know a female prison guard (who works with female prisoners) who would be quite capable of manhandling male prisoners if the situation required it. I know female drivers who could run circles around most of the men out there these days, because that's what 20 or more years of experience will get you.

Anyone should be able to do any job they CAN do. If they can't, that's another story. That includes emotional limitations, too.

If driving a truck or being a mechanic or whatever might subject you to attack, you'd better be ready and able to handle it.(NOT excusing physical assualt, however.)

Anyway, I'm home raising the kid, cutting the firewood, fixing the cars, patching the roof, repairing the plumbing...my husband's out driving a truck. He doesn't want my place, and I don't want his. But, if something happened to him and he couldn't drive for a while, you'd find me out there flatbedding.
Angeleyes

Salyersville, KY

#19 Mar 2, 2011
Old Retired Trucker wrote:
I have never had any problems with gay guys on the road. When they come to ask if I am interested, I politely say, "no thank you", and wish them luck in their endeavours.
Works every time.
Now, as for Angeleyes.....If they didn't invent power steering in big trucks you would never be a truck driver and in my opinion, no woman should be on the road. I am glad that I am now retired. No more listening to some broad telling all of us guys that she knows everything about trucks cause they have been OTR for 5 years now. Ma'am, you must own stock in the company that makes Vagisil!
Woman do not belong driving a truck nor do women belong as Correctional Officers in a Men's Prison. A man in your exact situation would have laughed it off, if a gay guy did that to them.
In case you weren't reading closely, I was laughing as I told it. Wasn’t so funny at the time, some guy shinning lights in my vehicle, when I was trying to sleep, and wouldn't leave me alone, But bu the time I was a couple miles away, it was hilarious..Don't know what I did to you,,maybe you yourself are gay, if so, I hope your not the type of jerk who won't allow someone to get needed sleep at night, flashing your lights in the windshield and such refusing to accept the word "no".. As for claiming to know everything about trucking, don't believe I said any such thing. And I've been in a truck since 1983, when I married my husband and he started training me. Worked on them with my father before that. I do agree with you on the remark about women not belonging in a mens prison,,,Power steering is great, but I've driven trucks without it, and I have no idea what the hell you mean by my owning stock in Vagisil, I've never used it in my life, but what does that have to do with anything anyhow?,.
Most men on the road are the type where if you do your job, handle your truck and know what your doing,,your just another driver, obviously your one of the few jerks who are so opinionated and sexist as to think all a woman is good for is baking cookies, staying "barefoot and pregnant", and rubbing your back! Well guess what, when we're home I do bake cookies, rub my husbands back and make a mean steak and his fav desert,(strawberry shortcake, from scratch) as well. AND I can STILL drive that XL Classic! I've got a Class A, with Hazmat, doubles & Triples, Tankers, Passengers & I have a perfect driving record! I have never put a scratch on a vehicle in my life, at work or my personal vehicle. Can you say the same? I don't know what I did or said to set you off, but the days of dinosaurs like you were over a long time ago, dude. There are lots of us out there today, with husbands, like myself, as well as alone and we're not going anywhere! SO GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!
Angeleyes

Salyersville, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2011
Hermit wrote:
I'm probably falling into a trap here, but I have to reply to the idea that women shouldn't be truck drivers. Now, I'm not a truck driver and I won't proclaim to know everything there is to know about trucking or trucks, but I can run an overhead on a 60 Series. I spend all day, every day focusing on nothing but the trucking industry.
The only thing I don't do is drive for a living.
All I ever wanted to do, since I was a child, was be either a truck driver or a mechanic.
Why don't I drive? Well, there's a compelling argument to be made for women not belonging in trucks. I have a child to raise.
On the other hand, that argument is just as compelling the other way 'round, too. Shouldn't Daddy be here right now to tuck the kid in and read a bedtime story? Isn't it better for kids to have both parents around, especially (and I know this is shocking these days) when the parents are still married?
You know what irks me? When a woman doing anything they like to call a "mans job" complains about putting up with men, when they aren't capable of doing the job, and especially when they think that being a woman makes them deserving not only of some sort of special treatment but special recognition as well.
Retired Old Trucker, I'd have to say that you're right...and wrong.
There's no reason a woman shouldn't do any of these jobs, unless she's a sissy. Then again, you wouldn't want a sissy of a man driving a truck, either. Right?
(OMG, please don't bring up the "truckin' aint for sissies" crap.)
Yeah, as a woman I run across physical limitations. In many cases, I have unique workarounds for them. If I don't have a workaround for it, then it's not a job I can do. That's right...because I'm a woman.
Some women don't have those same limitations. I know a female prison guard (who works with female prisoners) who would be quite capable of manhandling male prisoners if the situation required it. I know female drivers who could run circles around most of the men out there these days, because that's what 20 or more years of experience will get you.
Anyone should be able to do any job they CAN do. If they can't, that's another story. That includes emotional limitations, too.
If driving a truck or being a mechanic or whatever might subject you to attack, you'd better be ready and able to handle it.(NOT excusing physical assualt, however.)
Anyway, I'm home raising the kid, cutting the firewood, fixing the cars, patching the roof, repairing the plumbing...my husband's out driving a truck. He doesn't want my place, and I don't want his. But, if something happened to him and he couldn't drive for a while, you'd find me out there flatbedding.
You sound like a fine person, and I applaud your choices. I too have 2 sons, and when they were small I stayed home with them and raised them. But one is 23, married and a computer programmer in the Army in Washington, the other is 20, working on a technology degree and is getting his cdl this summer because he always loved riding in the truck during school breaks. I stayed home when my boys were young, but when they were old enough not to need mom any more, I am right back out there with my husband. I think a woman should be able and allowed to do whatever she wants, as long as she can handle it. I have one sister who shouldn't be allowed to drive a Toyota!, but I have loved trucks since a very small girl, handing my dad wrenches. Guys like Retired old Trucker just make me so mad,,how in the world do they get away with talking down to a woman like that? Still don't understand the Vagisil remark..Oh well, don't know him, will never met him, so I don't need to bother . he's just a few typewritten words on a computer screen. If you get the chance when your kids are grown,,I suggest taking a few runs with your husband, I believe with your attitude, you would absolutely love it, driving or just riding alone!
Angeleyes

Salyersville, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2011
And by the way, Retired old trucker, I have a younger sister who, though she isn't a guard, is a state certified dietitian who works in a mens' prison. She runs the kitchens, which are mostly staffed by the cons. When I asked her if she wasn't uncomfortable with all those convicts, she told me no, she had to go thru a training course before she started her job, including self defense classes, and besides, they all know that 1 word from her and they're in the hold for a few days with all privileges lost as well!
There are 7 of us, 6 girls a a brother.
My brother works construction,
I drive a truck, but earned my masters while staying at home with my boys when they were small. I just prefer the truck, it's fun and I love to travel with my husband for company,
1 sister is a Dietitian and runs a prison kitchen,
1 works as a clerk in a truck-stop,
1 is a chef in a restaurant,
1 Nurse, &
1 stay at home mother.
So you see, we're a pretty well rounded bunch, and nobody ever put limits on any of us.
Truckin Buddy1

Salyersville, KY

#22 Mar 13, 2011
Angeleyes wrote:
And by the way, Retired old trucker, I have a younger sister who, though she isn't a guard, is a state certified dietitian who works in a mens' prison. She runs the kitchens, which are mostly staffed by the cons. When I asked her if she wasn't uncomfortable with all those convicts, she told me no, she had to go thru a training course before she started her job, including self defense classes, and besides, they all know that 1 word from her and they're in the hold for a few days with all privileges lost as well!
There are 7 of us, 6 girls a a brother.
My brother works construction,
I drive a truck, but earned my masters while staying at home with my boys when they were small. I just prefer the truck, it's fun and I love to travel with my husband for company,
1 sister is a Dietitian and runs a prison kitchen,
1 works as a clerk in a truck-stop,
1 is a chef in a restaurant,
1 Nurse, &
1 stay at home mother.
So you see, we're a pretty well rounded bunch, and nobody ever put limits on any of us.
Dang girl,,you pretty well got it covered there! All you need is a doctor, lawyer and an Indian Chief.,,lol Not making fun,,just commenting on a big family and all seem to be contributing to society in their own individual way! Good job to your parents,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trucking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trucking companies out of business (Jun '08) May 20 Robert Morris 72
jacking off for truckers to see (Sep '16) May 19 pikecounty 21
homosexual May 19 pikecounty 4
Volvo D13 Problems (Feb '11) May 6 Anonymous 319
room for rent for truck driver (Jun '13) May 6 Vols18 4
Automated Brokerage (Jun '17) Apr 26 doftsucks 2
schneider national sucks (Jun '10) Apr 24 Gone 256