Free DAC Report
Mr BigRigger

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2009
Your DAC report is to the truck driver what your credit report is to a consumer. Your DAC report is similar to a credit report. When you apply for a job as a truck driver the first thing the trucking company checks is your DAC report. If there are any negative entries you will have a much harder time finding employment.

The DAC report contains your complete professional driver job history including accidents/incidents, MVR record, drug/alcohol test history, plus criminal history.

Approximately 90% of all U.S. long haul commercial carriers use the DAC Report for pre-employment screening.

Learn more about DAC Report and how to get a free copy at http://www.sm art-trucking-job s.com/dacreport.html
Brian

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 14, 2009
Thanks I was wondering how to get a copy of it.

Good site a lot of other useful info.

“Former O/O of Towing & LTL ”

Since: May 09

Rochester/Byron NY

#4 Dec 20, 2009
After Crete Carrier declined to hire they stated the same, I did and other than about 10 duplicate pages of nothing really I'm not sure why they declined. I tried to apply to ones stating no experience needed and have my CDL-A 4 endorsements 3 mo school for semi's, 11 years in non-cdl C class trucks with 3-400K safe miles since 98. No bad stuff on there at all, and today no opportunity to start my upgraded career? Very odd industry so far. Maybe if the economy comes back then I too can be just a newbee my family would appreciate having a paycheck after sacrificing for me to go to school, again. Of course there's going to be a big gap now in driving history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trucking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suck Wed max 1
schneider national sucks (Jun '10) Wed Kent 188
anyone know anything about ace doran hauling an... (Dec '09) Apr 24 Lisa McCoy 28
Bad Trucking Companies (Dec '11) Apr 24 Honestly 157
Volvo D13 Problems (Feb '11) Apr 23 South San diego 236
Hot Rod Rigs TV Apr 14 Hot Rod Rigs TV 1
For All Drivers Apr 12 Truckers4Truckers 1
More from around the web