First Express (Nashville Tn)

First Express (Nashville Tn)

Posted in the Truckers Forum

John Bailey

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2008
Do not Ever Drive for this company they will screw you just to let the truckers out there know
FirstExpress Inc

Old Hickory, TN

#2 May 29, 2013
John Bailey wrote:
Do not Ever Drive for this company they will screw you just to let the truckers out there know
Mr. Bailey, there is a First Express in Ohio that you might be referring to. FirstExpress in Nashville, TN shows no record of your employment and we take our reputation seriously, we are not in the business of alienating the most important segment of the transportation industry, quality drivers.
old newbie

Loudon, TN

#3 Jun 20, 2014
I am wanting to get away from construction . Drove otr in my earlier days and would like to do it again . I have no ties other than an 18 yr old daughter that still thinks of dad as a atm machine. Lol . I would love to start driving again . Reading all the different threads is so damn confusing. I grew up around the trucking industry as most of my family was drivers and o/o' s . I travel now as a superintendent building and remods on restaurants and retail. Would like to see more of my country . In east Tn. Area . Any advice ???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truckers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US companies that hire Canadian Drivers (Sep '09) Dec 13 flavorshots 24
Watch what you say on your DOT physical (May '08) Dec 12 Greg 192
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) Dec 9 ThomasA 36
Adult Entertainment Dec 9 Mom_Pop 1
Wife flashing puffy to trucker (Apr '17) Nov 25 Anythinggoes6 18
pros and cons of star transportation out of Nas... (Jan '09) Nov 24 Vet 44
DOT and its stupid regulations. (Apr '13) Oct '17 Ron 6
More from around the web