Video Spotlight - A Whites-Only Bathroom on the First Coast?

By Jeannie Blaylock First Coast News BRUNSWICK, GA -- First Coast News has been investigating allegations that a major local company is guilty of racial discrimination. Full Story
none of your business

Byram, MS

#952 Nov 13, 2007
WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOOOOOOOO, I kinda felt bad for her. She was trying so very hard to be sarcastic and smart, instead she came out looking illiterate.lol....
Illiterate? But you don't know when to use to or too! Stick to the topic both of you! You are so petty, catty, and typical!
none of your business

Byram, MS

#953 Nov 13, 2007
WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text> You need to go back and read my post. I have made it clear where I stand and actually said some of which you posted just now. I believe I stated racism would ALWAYS be around, but anyway, I understand you cannot keep up.
Let me also explain something to you in terms you might get. The feel sorry for me "card" is over. You , yours and whom ever thinks as you do are ignorant and help keep racism alive and thriving.
As far as taking blame for any of the above you ramble on about. You have lost your mind if you think I , my family or anyone I know will ever say " oh,poor you, Iam am so sorry.....well....hell hasnt frozen over yet and as far as I know its not going to. I take NO blame for anything that has accured, Life is HARD!!!!Get over it. Slavery is gone and YOU NOR ANY OF YOURS WAS THERE, SO THEREFORE, NOBODY OWES YOU SH*T. So sit back and wait for everyone who refuses to kis& your azz to take blame. You will be there a while. The truth hurts, but you know as well as I that your own ethnic culture is destroying itselves. The mentality of "my people were slaves" is ruining this generation. Nothing in this life is free. To many people have there own struggles. Realize it and change....or just sit back and bitc^ and whine.
Accured? Do you mean occurred? You might now be called Mrs. DUMBMFer! Itselves? Not a word! Itself! WOW! I don't need an apology from you. I now know who you and your boyfriend are. Some of the trailer park kids that went to school with me!
SmartMFer

United States

#954 Nov 13, 2007
Let's see, I said:

"Something - perhaps your 12-year old kid writing a book report style - makes me think that 'getting on their level' is a lateral move for you."

You responded:
none of your business wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have any! Maybe your 16 year-old sister is expecting one! I am really enjoying irritating you. That's normal for you all! Can't debate in a sensible manner. Ignorance. Much like your great president. Little to say unless somebody writes the speech for you!
You have a complete and total inability to read English and respond to the points that are being made. I was obviously comparing your writing style to that of a 12 year old writing a book report; you have no grasp of reading comprehension, do you? And yet you expect us to believe you have any degree, much less a masters? Get the pigs out of the hangars, boys - it's time to go flying!
And you are not really irritating me; oh, a little, like a mosquito bite, but it feels so good to scratch a mosquito bite that it is all worth it. Just think: all I have to do is write something pointing out to all (as if they can't see it themselves) what a loser 'tard you are, with your self-aggrandizing caca del toro, and you respond with ...... More of the same!! It's awesome!! Like having a pet, or..(dare I say?) a slave.
Its like, "Write something stupid, slave;" "talk out your butt about the continent of Africa slave, be sure to call it a unicultural place;" "blame Whitey, slave;" "talk smack about Bush, slave."
Man, ordering a slave around like this...... Makes me feel like a Democrat! I need a shower.....
SmartMFer

United States

#955 Nov 13, 2007
Yes, that's it, I have spelled every single thing I have written correctly, and used proper English grammar whilst delivering to you the smackdown of the century, but I can't spell tooth, despite having spent 12 years in healthcare and being in graduate school. Uhm... Ok.

The last part of your statement here is the best. You know why? Wanna take a guess? No? Didn't think so.

Here's why, Miss Thang (guess what? I misspelled that one on purpose, too! Oh, lawdy lawdy! Oh no, did it again!!) Because you called me RACIST. That's the word that ignorant-a$$ liberals call people who are winning arguments with them point.. by point... by point... by point, as I have done here. It is a lashing out, the slightly older (but no more mature) version of 'Yeah, but you're ugly' that you hear on school yards. You have nothing to base the charge on; you just know you are making a complete rectal sphincter out of yourself in front of everyone. Good stuff. "You're a racist" is just the wimpering sound made when what you're thinking is, "You're challenging my idiotic world view with points that I have no logical argument against."

I win.
<quoted text>
no it's not a reference...you can't spell tooth!...period!...

DUMBMFer has definitely been unveiled--HATEFUL/RACIST! Ha! I laugh at you!
SmartMFer

United States

#956 Nov 13, 2007
Oh, and, telling you that getting down in the mud would be a lateral move for you..... That's some funny stuff, right there. Sailed right over your head. Zing!
<quoted text>
Don't have any! Maybe your 16 year-old sister is expecting one! I am really enjoying irritating you. That's normal for you all! Can't debate in a sensible manner. Ignorance. Much like your great president. Little to say unless somebody writes the speech for you!
SmartMFer

United States

#957 Nov 13, 2007
She is really sad. I kinda feel like I'm picking on a retarded child now. I think I'll go wash off the dirty feeling. It's like they say: Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics. Win or lose, you're still retarded.
Cheers
WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOOOOOOOO, I kinda felt bad for her. She was trying so very hard to be sarcastic and smart, instead she came out looking illiterate.lol....

Since: Sep 07

A land far far away....

#958 Nov 13, 2007
<quoted text>
Illiterate? But you don't know when to use to or too! Stick to the topic both of you! You are so petty, catty, and typical!
Who cares, where, were, to, too, there,....lol....Iam conversing with a gargoyle. Pick apart my posts all you want, especially if it makes you feel less of an ignorant azz ( oh look, I used z instead of s, Iam an idiot ) Just admit you are not smart enough to keep up thats why you have to pick out all the typos. You HAVE to have some way to show your not half as illiterate as we say you are.

I have found you cannot debate in a simple mature manor. Its easier for you to post racial slurs than post something that actually has merit.Anyway, attack me as you wish, lol, I am still far more intelligent than you will ever be. Go back to Gargoyle tech and come back when you can see the diffrence between someone mocking you and someone who is actually illiterate.
SmartMFer

United States

#959 Nov 13, 2007
WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, where, were, to, too, there,....lol....Iam conversing with a gargoyle.
Hahahaha!! Good!

Funny.... It has been over an hour since its last diarrheic spewing. Maybe it went back under its bridge.
passingthru

United States

#960 Nov 13, 2007
WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, where, were, to, too, there,....lol....Iam conversing with a gargoyle. Pick apart my posts all you want, especially if it makes you feel less of an ignorant azz ( oh look, I used z instead of s, Iam an idiot ) Just admit you are not smart enough to keep up thats why you have to pick out all the typos. You HAVE to have some way to show your not half as illiterate as we say you are.
I have found you cannot debate in a simple mature manor. Its easier for you to post racial slurs than post something that actually has merit.Anyway, attack me as you wish, lol, I am still far more intelligent than you will ever be. Go back to Gargoyle tech and come back when you can see the diffrence between someone mocking you and someone who is actually illiterate.
For a good larf go see this:

A land far far away....

#961 Nov 13, 2007
SmartMFer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!! Good!
Funny.... It has been over an hour since its last diarrheic spewing. Maybe it went back under its bridge.

Nope...gargoyles are like roaches, they love to come out at night.
best bathroom in south

Jacksonville, FL

#962 Nov 13, 2007
finally a bathroom that i can trust!
Glenda Knox-Wims

Hoboken, GA

#964 Nov 13, 2007
First of all, I would like to say to all of you who watched this video on the news and believed this garbage about the man you seen and heard about you DO NOT know him, because if you DID you would KNOW that it is NOT TRUE. The news only interviewed one side they did not interview any white men or women that worked or brought loads of lumber into the yards. And there is no proof who put that sign on the toilet seat, also in my office we only allow people who work in the office to use our restroom so it would not be uncommon for the truck drivers not to be able to use the restroom, that is not for them to use. As for the cartoon, I could not even tell what it looked like or even said personally. I think that the right person is out the door. The man she is TRYING to bad mouthing is a wonderful man with a great family that I know, and am standing behind them and showing my support and I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF THE LIES. And no I am not racist I have been married to a Black man for 9 years and I live in the South !!!!!
none of your business

Byram, MS

#965 Nov 13, 2007
SmartMFer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!! Good!
Maybe you decided to go to bed...you should be exhausted since you gave me such a lashing...yeah, right!...12 years of healthcare and graduate school hasn't taught you much...What are you?...a CNA...certainly not a healthcare exec...they have too much else to do than to subscribe to blog communities...like I said, you and your girlfriend are pathetic people with nothing going positive in your lives...I am so glad I was able to be the mosquito to irritate you tonight...I just love seeing what else stupid you have to say...the last 9 messages have all been stupid attempts to ridicule someone you don't even know...name calling, ebonics using, and constant stereotyping is all you have to offer...weakling...you are probably the same person who nobody pays attention to at work!...if you'd take your advice and stop trying to win a debate on-line you'd be better off...find something more constructive to do with your time!
scott

AOL

#966 Nov 13, 2007
glenda..the news only presents the controversial part of a story because thats whats sells..sensationalistic journalism...
Inquisitor

Victoria, Canada

#967 Nov 14, 2007
Redneck ppl rock wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it's a deal. Whites will return back to their advanced civilization in Europe and northern Asia. Since we'll no longer have to flush trillions of dollars down the toilet baby sitting unruly blacks, we'll finally be able to concentrate on our destiny of travelling through the solar system and beyond.
But then since YOU don't belong here either, you'll have to return back to that perpetually disease and poverty ridden, fetid stone age cesspool called Africa (at least the black part). Just forget about asking for our help anymore. Good luck. LOL!
Well said....
Hahaha, yeah! I hear ya man.
SmartMFer

United States

#968 Nov 14, 2007
Actually, brainless wonder, you started with the spelling thing; funny, since I didn't misspell anything.
You are the one who mentioned ebonics. Come to think of it, that is the way you write.
You are an illiterate moron with no education, no power, and no hope.
You are a sad, pathetic little creature. Please get some help before you hurt yourself or someone else, mm-kay?
<quoted text>
never that!...went and did something worthwhile...which neither of you know how to do...deliberately waited hours to see what you would do...you confirmed my thoughts...you're both still illiterate, have NOTHING else to do, and are IDIOTS! And Mrs. DUMBMFer your boyfriend started w/ the grammar and spelling comments...so don't get mad b/c I called you guys on your sh!t...if your posts aren't perfectly written shut the FU@K up!...further don't be mad b/c I called a spade a spade...if you're racist, you are...I'm not mad...personally I don't care much for your people either...i know how to operate in the world with them while ignoring them at the same time b/c at the end of the day they don't make a difference in my livelihood...I don't entertain ignorant people like you...I treat them much like they treat me...just as superior as they think they are to me, I reciprocate it...b/c when you are the boss like I am in my career I don't have to answer to the likes of ignorant people like you!... and please don't go there about me not sticking to the topic...what with all the stereotypical, ignorant comments you made I was only giving it back to you...go and sneak in your daughter's room and sleep with her (or your son)...since that's what you all are so accustomed to...just as you can throw stereotypes around like the ebonics jokes, I have a list I could joke about...or better yet check to make sure your son hasn't bought enought ammunition to blow everybody away at school tomorrow!...I can throw low blows 2!
SmartMFer

United States

#969 Nov 14, 2007
Gee, thanks for the tip, Keona. Boy, guess you told me. I'll just hang my head in shame, as I go ace my chem test.

Face it - you got SPANKED.(smack smack smack smack)
<quoted text>
Maybe you decided to go to bed...you should be exhausted since you gave me such a lashing...yeah, right!...12 years of healthcare and graduate school hasn't taught you much...What are you?...a CNA...certainly not a healthcare exec...they have too much else to do than to subscribe to blog communities...like I said, you and your girlfriend are pathetic people with nothing going positive in your lives...I am so glad I was able to be the mosquito to irritate you tonight...I just love seeing what else stupid you have to say...the last 9 messages have all been stupid attempts to ridicule someone you don't even know...name calling, ebonics using, and constant stereotyping is all you have to offer...weakling...you are probably the same person who nobody pays attention to at work!...if you'd take your advice and stop trying to win a debate on-line you'd be better off...find something more constructive to do with your time!

A land far far away....

#970 Nov 14, 2007
<quoted text>
never that!...went and did something worthwhile...which neither of you know how to do...deliberately waited hours to see what you would do...you confirmed my thoughts...you're both still illiterate, have NOTHING else to do, and are IDIOTS! And Mrs. DUMBMFer your boyfriend started w/ the grammar and spelling comments...so don't get mad b/c I called you guys on your sh!t...if your posts aren't perfectly written shut the FU@K up!...further don't be mad b/c I called a spade a spade...if you're racist, you are...I'm not mad...personally I don't care much for your people either...i know how to operate in the world with them while ignoring them at the same time b/c at the end of the day they don't make a difference in my livelihood...I don't entertain ignorant people like you...I treat them much like they treat me...just as superior as they think they are to me, I reciprocate it...b/c when you are the boss like I am in my career I don't have to answer to the likes of ignorant people like you!... and please don't go there about me not sticking to the topic...what with all the stereotypical, ignorant comments you made I was only giving it back to you...go and sneak in your daughter's room and sleep with her (or your son)...since that's what you all are so accustomed to...just as you can throw stereotypes around like the ebonics jokes, I have a list I could joke about...or better yet check to make sure your son hasn't bought enought ammunition to blow everybody away at school tomorrow!...I can throw low blows 2!
Awww look, Keona wasnt smart enough to keep up so she has resorted back to her sociopathic behavior. Sinking beyond any normal irritated human to cross the line and try and "win" the witty contest. But dont worry disturbed one, I am flagging you like crazy AGAIN...How easy nastiness rolls off your tongue. You mock parents loosing children in school shootings and you mock incest survivors trying to win an argument.

You got banned and still found a way to come back, and you finally got what you tried to do on every site in Topix. A racial discussion. Only thing is, your to dumb to debate. I can see from your other posts you havent changed much, your still taking phrases and words from smarter people. LOL, remember when you got caught? That person on another thread wasnt really thrilled when she found her exact post , not only on another thread but with your name...lol...pathetic.

Oh and the boss thing you said earlier...LMAOO, you came back trying to snow all the new people....lol....everybody knows you live on Topix and the only job you have down there in Fl. is at MCdonalds. Maybe one of your other personaliteis has a diffrent job considering you have 6, 7 Myspaces? And dont they all state diffrent background info.lol...Sad, sad disturbed girl.
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#971 Nov 14, 2007
WhatsRight wrote:
<quoted text>
MMmmmm, I do believe your ignorance is familar....I thought you got banned.
Lil paranoid are we? So now what everyone who doesn't agree with you is her? HA....you're funny, I wonder if she is as concerned about you as you are with her.....ummmmm probably not.
Boo

AOL

#972 Nov 14, 2007
Discrimination IS a terrible.

However, this story does not ring true. Would any of you wait two years to lodge a complaint if
you were having to use the woods to go to the restroom? No matter your color....

Seems like revenge for the firing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truckers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEVER work for WESTERN EXPRESS, INC.!!!! (Apr '12) 4 hr ready 167
Ohio and U.S. companies in demand for truck dri... (Nov '12) Dec 12 cisco 14
US companies that hire Canadian Drivers (Sep '09) Dec 8 gateway trucking 10
so are all truck drives complete worthless fail... (Jul '11) Dec 1 Long Haul Driver 9
Trucker says GPS directed him onto a walking pa... Nov '14 TrknTyler35 1
Free Training for your CDL (Apr '07) Nov '14 Long Haul Driver 224
Nebraska trucker returns bull mastiff to Arizona Oct '14 wichita-rick 3
More from around the web