female doctors doing dot physicals on...
Thomas L

Austin, TX

#106 Jun 5, 2011
I had a female do the exam. It is a hernia exam, not a prostate exam. She did ask if I would prefer a man to do that part as she slapped on the rubber gloves. What the heck, It only takes a second.
yacco007

Knoxville, TN

#107 Jun 14, 2011
i am just going to say i am a happily married man, and a cristian too boot and to be truethful with everyone i really don't want anyone but my wife to touch my package, but my job requires that i have a dot physical so that they know i am safe to be on the road and i will do it from eather gender just as long and nothing gose on that shouldn't. i beleave that all the name calling has not answered the question dose anyone have a problem with a female dr checking a male? my answer is still the same as long as it is done professanally no i do not. but if anything that is not all above and correct then i would have a problem with it. but if she is a dr and has the schooling to do it i am fine with it. and befor i got married i would have reather have had a female to do that part to me at least it was a woman touching it not a man. so take that as you would
my2cents

Houston, TX

#108 Jul 13, 2011
If you're not ashamed. Pull it out and let it hang. It could lead to a GOOD time.
Coal Train

Downers Grove, IL

#109 Jul 14, 2011
Worry about PASSING the physical, and the QUALITY, not the gender of the doctor. In Afghanistan, I never got hurt but a lot of us did. No wounded soldier gave a damn about the gender of the medics, doctors or nurses who saved or tried to save their lives.
Tim

Birmingham, UK

#110 Oct 20, 2011
If you don't like being examined by a lady doctor, you must be mad, she is a trained professional, its what she gets paid to do,you've got to get over your shyness the first time I was given a full medical by a lady doctor I did get a boner she didn't seem to notice and just carried on with my examination like she's paid for, to help me get better.
futuretruckerchi c

United States

#111 Dec 1, 2011
Here we go again.... what man doesn't want a woman feeling on his"jewels" omg! I like to have a male doc. It just seems more natural to me. I am married, he isn't looking "like that" ohh hell who are we kidding,maybe he is,but as long as I feel like he is professional, its all good. Now being the female that I am, I am more tense when its another female,it just doesn't flow too well with me,but I can handle it. its not gonna bother me enough to create a thread about it. as for women in men place..guess what if u stand up and BE a man (instead of crying and complaining about who touched your junk(probably thinking her n the nurses had a good laugh off ya) we wouldn't be stepping all on ya over ya ahead of ya!

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#112 Feb 23, 2012
nurse bettie wrote:
I am speaking from a professional point of view.
We all have a choice and preferences in life. I respect your views Mr. Tanglefoot but as doctor or a nurse we dont look look as you as a model or an experiment. We are just doing our job. If you are in an accident and needing a first aid would you still prefer a man to render that aid to save your life, would you rather wait and may die because of that principle. If so you may want to put it in wrting that when accident happens that no female doctor would ever touch you.
Why do so many women go on the defensive when a man rejects them? Why don't you just except it and move on? Women choose female doctors all the time, men should have the same privileage. I also do the same if I'm stopped by a woman COP, I request a man because women get to do it.
They always turn so nice when I do this; I've never gotten a ticket
by a female saying I want a male on the scene.
It just makes me laugh as to why women get so defensive when men reject them; isn't it a civil right?
Some women I like some I don't, there's no law that says Men must like all women.
Robert

Lancaster, CA

#113 Mar 10, 2012
I have had three DOT exams for three different companies. The first two by male doctors one of which played with my balls until I had to ask him WTF are you looking for?(crst). Yesterday I had an exam by a female and she was a middle aged woman who happened to be quite good looking.When it came to the nut juggling she simply asked if I had any problems downstairs, I said no and she said ok. I say bring on the ladies! They dont want to play with your junk any more than you do!

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#114 Mar 10, 2012
You know that's true, My last physical he just ask do I have a hernia I said nope no problems, he said ok C-ya have a good day, I was shocked; I did a Tiger Woods fist pump.....YES!!!
Sdmkhl

Ronkonkoma, NY

#116 Jul 14, 2012
Tangle foot is a gay person
Low Paid Driver slaves

Encinitas, CA

#117 Jul 18, 2012
I had a Physical done by a female..it was fun!
I wood much rather have a woman playing with
my Genitals...she was good looking too..I think
she enjoyed it!
what

Welch, WV

#118 Aug 25, 2012
Truck drivers love going OTR and stopping in Nevada in that certain county where paying for a woman to handle them is legal. Truckers also love lot lizards and getting the hook up from the truck stop employee with the cute butt. Get a company to pay a woman to handle a truckers junk as a part of the orientation and they complain; go figure.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#119 Aug 25, 2012
To all new drivers, never trust a lot/lizard in your truck, they are very dangerous, plus if she is a COP on a sting operation you will go to jail and have your truck impounded, plus you will have that crap on your record.

Your company will come get the truck and trailer and the load,(NOT YOU).

Act like Men out there, not like a bunch of braindead Dopes with no 'dick' control.
Real men don't have sex with a woman in a truck anyway;
why?(THERE"S NO BATHROOM).

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#120 Aug 25, 2012
what wrote:
Truck drivers love going OTR and stopping in Nevada in that certain county where paying for a woman to handle them is legal. Truckers also love lot lizards and getting the hook up from the truck stop employee with the cute butt. Get a company to pay a woman to handle a truckers junk as a part of the orientation and they complain; go figure.
aileenwuornos.net

www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious/murders... ...-
SMOOTH OPERATOR

Missouri City, TX

#121 Sep 1, 2012
Dont brother me love for a woman to handle my goods.
SMOOTH OPERATOR

Missouri City, TX

#122 Sep 1, 2012
What we need to be concern about is the way trucker drivers are being treated by the industries pay, health down time and everything else we have more important thing to worry about than a woman playing with your nuts .
WCG

High Ridge, MO

#123 Aug 20, 2014
I wonder how women feel abouta male handling a mammogram or inserting a catheter.
WCG

High Ridge, MO

#124 Aug 20, 2014
I wonder how women feel about men doing mammograms or inserting a catheter.

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#125 Aug 26, 2014
Women are wising up finally, it's not so glamorous being alone.
Justin Owens

Taylor, MI

#126 Dec 11, 2015
IA ROCKS wrote:
TANGLEFOOT , I am a woman and i am a driver and i am sick of your crap!everyone here is a lil dumber including myself for even reading a post by you any more. This isnt the 50s get over it!! it is 2007! women have to work. and if you cant handle the fact that a woman HAS to touch you than you have a problem. and also think about this , how about the poor woman that has to touch you sorry excuse for a body. yes we have the right to chose what gender dr we would like but no one ever said that you couldnt also. AND the best is a DR cnat get out of bed and say guess what i am not goin to touch that sorry for a excuse of a trucker today!!! all because he is so fat you cant imagine how the hell he getts up and down out of the cab, not to mention how he can find his wang in the first place!!!!! ohhhhhh did i hit the nail on the head . that is the real reason you dont want a female for a dr. you know that see will vomit on you and the sight or is it the thought of touching you ??????? you got burnt!!!!!!!!!!
Omg what a woman.Will you do my physical.Please.lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truckers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MN Class A Drivers Feb 15 DNT 1
News Swift Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Indepe... (Mar '10) Feb 6 Floyd73 79
truck drivers are the worst 'tippers'!!!!!!!!!!... (Aug '07) Jan 31 Goldenkey 24
Trucker shot after being turned away by receive... Jan 28 Effingham 1
TTP-Diesel Power & Machine (Pierceton IN) (May '07) Jan 26 John 5
News Pa. truckers take fuel price protest convoy to ... (Mar '08) Jan '17 Anonymous 257
Illinois Truck Parking (Jun '07) Jan '17 carl 22
More from around the web