female doctors doing dot physicals on...

female doctors doing dot physicals on men

Posted in the Truckers Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Since: Jan 07

Naperville, Illinois

#1 Jun 11, 2007
Does this bother anyone? I refuse to have a female do a dot physical on me, because women have a choice and they can request a female, a man should have a choice too. I know men are un comfortable when they get a female, how many of you have the BALLS' too say anything? Or do you stand there and be humiliated????
DOC

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2007
Tangle Foot,
I think this bothers you because you are a FAGGOT. You are uncomfortable because you don't have the BALLS to be naked around a professional woman who is as cute as Lou Ann Demosky (female attorney from southwestern PA who has a trucker friendly billboard on I 70 near New Stanton PA). You should not be humilated unless you meet the above criteria.

Naperville, Illinois

#3 Jul 12, 2007
DOC wrote:
Tangle Foot,
I think this bothers you because you are a FAGGOT. You are uncomfortable because you don't have the BALLS to be naked around a professional woman who is as cute as Lou Ann Demosky (female attorney from southwestern PA who has a trucker friendly billboard on I 70 near New Stanton PA). You should not be humilated unless you meet the above criteria.
That's the problem right there 'PENIS BREATH' professional feminists are UGLY like you must be.
The point I was making is why do men have to put up with these feminists women invading a man's space?
Can't men have anything anymore? Unisex bathrooms now, women should stay in a woman's role, They are much more attractive in a female role not a man's role, I can't watch TV anymore, shows like CSI, 24, Law and Order, thank god I bought all the DVD's before they started putting females in the man's role. If that's what turns you on you must be the real FAGGOT, If you like women who act like men maybe you SUCKIE the POLE as well. This world was a much better place when it had real men it, Not these GIRLY SISSY CANDY ASSES that we have now.

Naperville, Illinois

#4 Aug 22, 2007
I also think Men being forced to team with women is wrong, let it be a woman is forced to team with a man and watch what happens.
What really pisses me off is that men act like they are afraid to say anything, Not me boy, JB Hunt in Chicago had a female doctor doing physicals, I said I want a male doctor, they said nope either take the female or you can't have the job, I said C-Ya....They called me back a month later they had a Male doctor. You damn right women choose women all the time the sistahood thang, Men should have the same choice.
My Main Man 'Tom Lykis'!!!

“Trucking Is Not A Job-Its Life”

Since: Jun 07

Richmond / Colonial Heights,VA

#5 Aug 22, 2007
I have never heard of a company telling a driver thats a female Dr. or its nothing. as far as that goes I have never heard of a company only having a female Dr. available to do D.O.T. physicals especially a company the size of JB HUNT. a company whos driver force is well over 90% male.
capt

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2007
Long Haul Driver wrote:
I have never heard of a company telling a driver thats a female Dr. or its nothing. as far as that goes I have never heard of a company only having a female Dr. available to do D.O.T. physicals especially a company the size of JB HUNT. a company whos driver force is well over 90% male.
I fail to see what the big deal is whether it is a woman or a man. They are professionals not perverts. I have had many physicals from both men and women, no biggie.

Naperville, Illinois

#7 Aug 22, 2007
Long Haul Driver wrote:
I have refused 3 so far, CELADON has a female, but they gave me a choice, Total Transportation of Ms, gave me a choice, JB Hunt did not, I walked out of orientation, came back the 2nd time they had a male doctor!!

“Speak Up or Accept What Comes!”

Since: Jul 07

Nocona, TX

#8 Aug 23, 2007
capt wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see what the big deal is whether it is a woman or a man. They are professionals not perverts. I have had many physicals from both men and women, no biggie.
I'm also still trying to figure out why this seems to be an issue. When I go to update my medical I see only a doctor in the room...not whether it's a man or woman. I quess Tanglefoot prefers to only have men handle his package.

Naperville, Illinois

#9 Aug 23, 2007
No wonder Americans can't win a little War, too many girly Men....No need to point them out, they know who they are. Just like feminists women they attack Masculinity and support views that weaken young men.

“Trucking Is Not A Job-Its Life”

Since: Jun 07

Richmond / Colonial Heights,VA

#10 Aug 23, 2007
talking about girly men? you if all people should keep your mouth closed. your the one who started this thread whining about having a physical done by a women.
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
No wonder Americans can't win a little War, too many girly Men....No need to point them out, they know who they are. Just like feminists women they attack Masculinity and support views that weaken young men.

Naperville, Illinois

#11 Aug 24, 2007
Long Haul Driver wrote:
talking about girly men? you if all people should keep your mouth closed. your the one who started this thread whining about having a physical done by a women. <quoted text>
See what I mean, Nothing but typical 'feminant' replys. Isn't the word 'WOMEN' plural? I think the editor yall' means woman!! Man O Man kindergarden flashbacks.
NAH NAH YOU SAID NAH NAH, HE SAID NAH NAH, If most of you didn't have a truck to hide in just where would you be? It's a 'retorical question' no reply nessesary!!
I already know.

Nocona, TX

#12 Aug 24, 2007
Here you go again Tanglefoot...slinging your third grade hoopla. Stay on subject, boy. Hell, you started this thread. Your ignorant attacks on others is not only disrespectful of other individuals, but is destructive to our image as drivers. Here's a thought - seek out a therapist and work through whatever bullshit problem you have causing you to be a mean disrespectful person.

And speaking of hiding in your truck - the beautiful part of driving truck is that eventually we all cross one another's path...pray that I never cross yours. Then we'll see who hides in their truck.

Until we meet...Safe Trails Greenhorn!!!

Naperville, Illinois

#13 Aug 24, 2007
SlvrrSurfer wrote:
Here you go again Tanglefoot...slinging your third grade hoopla. Stay on subject, boy. Hell, you started this thread. Your ignorant attacks on others is not only disrespectful of other individuals, but is destructive to our image as drivers. Here's a thought - seek out a therapist and work through whatever bullshit problem you have causing you to be a mean disrespectful person.
And speaking of hiding in your truck - the beautiful part of driving truck is that eventually we all cross one another's path...pray that I never cross yours. Then we'll see who hides in their truck.
Until we meet...Safe Trails Greenhorn!!!
Like I said kindergarden flashbacks, wait till I see you outside see you outside, Listen piss bottle sniffer, I hope we do cross paths, boy if you ever ever said or even just look at me wrong, my face would be the last one you'll see. Now you WANNA get into some gangsta shit; you are way over your head, tell me where to meet you or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Nocona, TX

#14 Aug 24, 2007
This will be my last response to you Tanglefoot.

Dropping the "gangsta" bullshit, I guess, is suppose to scare me. Well surprise, surprise. You feel free to step up to my doorstep anytime. 504 Main Street, Nocona, TX. Highway 82 runs right through the town between Gainsville and Wichita Falls. I be looking forward to our meeting.

Safe Trails Greenhorn!!!
One Stack Mack

Hardin, IL

#15 Aug 25, 2007
If she's aprofessional doctor I don't have a problem with a female doctor,as a matter of fact I prefer to have a female doctor.

Naperville, Illinois

#16 Aug 26, 2007
One Stack Mack wrote:
If she's aprofessional doctor I don't have a problem with a female doctor,as a matter of fact I prefer to have a female doctor.
So do I, just not for a DOT Physical!!!!
The Painter

Brandon, FL

#17 Aug 26, 2007
Are there any truckers out there who drive for Cypress Truck Lines that can share some information on the working conditions as well as the pay and everything else that goes along with it. I am a student from a truck driving school and I am thinking about working for Cypress, but before I decide, I would like to get a heads up on the company. Any elaberation on this topic would be greatly appreciated.
One Stack Mack

Jerseyville, IL

#18 Aug 26, 2007
TANGLEFOOT wrote:
<quoted text>So do I, just not for a DOT Physical!!!!
What's the difference? I prefer to have a lady hold my grocery sack and make me cough. The last male doctor that did made me cough and held on too long for me!

Naperville, Illinois

#19 Aug 26, 2007
One Stack Mack wrote:
<quoted text> What's the difference? I prefer to have a lady hold my grocery sack and make me cough. The last male doctor that did made me cough and held on too long for me!
UH-oh that's not good. Mainly I do it for the shock value to the feminists, women get to choose; a man should have the same right!!! The look on their faces when I say I prefer a male doctor, I just love it!!!!!
If women can choose a female to put a man out of work a man can do the same.
IA ROCKS

Kingston, PA

#20 Aug 29, 2007
TANGLEFOOT , I am a woman and i am a driver and i am sick of your crap!everyone here is a lil dumber including myself for even reading a post by you any more. This isnt the 50s get over it!! it is 2007! women have to work. and if you cant handle the fact that a woman HAS to touch you than you have a problem. and also think about this , how about the poor woman that has to touch you sorry excuse for a body. yes we have the right to chose what gender dr we would like but no one ever said that you couldnt also. AND the best is a DR cnat get out of bed and say guess what i am not goin to touch that sorry for a excuse of a trucker today!!! all because he is so fat you cant imagine how the hell he getts up and down out of the cab, not to mention how he can find his wang in the first place!!!!! ohhhhhh did i hit the nail on the head . that is the real reason you dont want a female for a dr. you know that see will vomit on you and the sight or is it the thought of touching you ??????? you got burnt!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truckers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife flashing puffy to trucker (Apr '17) Feb 16 Anythinggoes6 21
"where the hell is the fuel surcharge going to?" (Mar '08) Feb 14 Phil 29
DOT and its stupid regulations. (Apr '13) Jan 25 Kbquest 7
why truck drivers are so fat and lazy? (Aug '11) Jan '18 Hannibb74 35
News European Fleets to Test Electric Volkswagen Cra... Dec '17 Solarman 1
Watch what you say on your DOT physical (May '08) Dec '17 fr8moovr 194
Dot inspection Dec '17 Little Daddy 1
More from around the web