Trucker killed on I-80 ramp; Highway ...

Trucker killed on I-80 ramp; Highway 12 crash also fatal

There are 9 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Trucker killed on I-80 ramp; Highway 12 crash also fatal. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A truck driver was killed Monday morning on the Columbus Parkway exit to Interstate 80, a California Highway Patrol spokesman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Since: Feb 09

Vacaville, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Is there any proofreading at the T-H? "... cut across Columbus Parkway, and hit a bridge above it." ????

Hit a bridge above it. Hmmm. Couldn't be "...hit a bridge abutment", could it?
john

Vacaville, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
our Haitian mayor sez we were there in a Haitian minute!
mackerel

Stockton, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
The truck burned and there was no identifying information? This happened Monday morning, surely the trucking company has information, it was a dirt hauler so that narrows it down.
FIRETHEMALL

Vallejo, CA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
That is a tuff off ramp. Probably on the cell phone to miss all the signs.
Thinning of the herd

Vacaville, CA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Yeh,that is a tuff off ramp. He probably was an immigrant who didn't know how to read the stop sign,or who routinely ignored any street sign or traffic signal. One less hazard on the road. I hope he flies better than he drove.
rjt

Hayward, CA

#6 Nov 3, 2010
I know where that stop sign is. even though he did not stop. the stop is designed for majo accidents because of the blind spot in it.???? c'mon chp
Dimples

Sacramento, CA

#7 Nov 3, 2010
Thinning of the herd wrote:
Yeh,that is a tuff off ramp. He probably was an immigrant who didn't know how to read the stop sign,or who routinely ignored any street sign or traffic signal. One less hazard on the road. I hope he flies better than he drove.
First of all get your facts straight, and second I'd like to see you do what all the "immigrants" do. O I forget U.S. Citizen's have a higher education and don't do those kinds if jobs. Next time your having a homemade salad or a juicy hamburger think of process of how it got to your hands.(IDIOTA)
rjt

Hayward, CA

#8 Nov 3, 2010
thinning of the herd? what kind of red neck name is that? so go F YOURSELF
FIRETHEMALL

Vallejo, CA

#9 Nov 4, 2010
Dimples wrote:
<quoted text> First of all get your facts straight, and second I'd like to see you do what all the "immigrants" do. O I forget U.S. Citizen's have a higher education and don't do those kinds if jobs. Next time your having a homemade salad or a juicy hamburger think of process of how it got to your hands.(IDIOTA)
Try and get a grip on the language! Yes Darwin is always at work!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truckers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TTP-Diesel Power & Machine (Pierceton IN) (May '07) 7 hr Chuck 7
News Recruiter: Trucking industry "begging" for good... (Jun '12) 13 hr truth is 38
Wife flashing puffy to trucker (Apr '17) Feb 16 Anythinggoes6 21
"where the hell is the fuel surcharge going to?" (Mar '08) Feb 14 Phil 29
DOT and its stupid regulations. (Apr '13) Jan 25 Kbquest 7
why truck drivers are so fat and lazy? (Aug '11) Jan '18 Hannibb74 35
News European Fleets to Test Electric Volkswagen Cra... Dec '17 Solarman 1
More from around the web