LongHaul2000

Fair Lawn, NJ

#1 Apr 4, 2008
chat w/ other drivers
http://chat.warpsphere.com/TRUCKERS/
wellsnevadahead

Elko, NV

#3 Feb 11, 2013
If you ever come thru Wells, Nevada (northeastern Nevada near Idaho and Utah) and you need me to go down on you just hit me up - lovethenut@gmail.com. Nobody will ever know, and I always do a good job sir.
shipping a motorcycle

Atlanta, GA

#4 Apr 9, 2013
if anyone on here would like to take on a job of bringing my motorcycle from lax to atlanta anytime in may. feel free to send me an email at mightyhood@aol.com

leo

my price is 400.00
uforreal

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Apr 11, 2013
buddy,do u realize that your 400 wont cover not even the diesel?try to ride it yourself 4 that price.put a 1 before 4 & maybe u'll find somebody.anything under that is charity.
lauren

Dover, FL

#6 May 18, 2013
my boyfriend is thinking about getting on with central refrigerated... does anyone know anything about them? good or bad... just curious what everyone's opinion on them...
shawn

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2013
Am I unreasonable in being angry at the co I work for when they ran me 28 hours over my 70 then suspended me for violation and all this happened when my qualcom went down and I had to run paper logs and was told by my fm to pick up and deliver a load. Logs by the way would not tell me how many hours I had left to run.
Rollin

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Feb 8, 2014
I am looking for a system that can read my email through my bluetooth Galaxy3 smartphone. I now have drivesafely.com But it never has worked with the Galaxy 3. I own a 2014 Kenworth W900 with the Navplus GPS Sirius radio and Blue tooth supposed to have 4G but isn't hooked up. Sirius radio also doesn't work properly I have a roof faring. But most of all need a App that will do text to speech Help not all a computer geek
butterfly

Los Angeles, CA

#10 May 18, 2014
Im looking to run team with any o/o please reply if interest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Truckers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio and U.S. companies in demand for truck dri... (Nov '12) 1 hr xxxraytred 19
NEVER work for WESTERN EXPRESS, INC.!!!! (Apr '12) Thu 6wks and quiting ... 168
US companies that hire Canadian Drivers (Sep '09) Dec 8 gateway trucking 10
so are all truck drives complete worthless fail... (Jul '11) Dec 1 Long Haul Driver 9
Trucker says GPS directed him onto a walking pa... Nov '14 TrknTyler35 1
Free Training for your CDL (Apr '07) Nov '14 Long Haul Driver 224
Nebraska trucker returns bull mastiff to Arizona Oct '14 wichita-rick 3
More from around the web