Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bi...

Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal to turn his holding company public

There are 240 comments on the Sympatico Finance story from Jul 4, 2007, titled Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal to turn his holding company public. In it, Sympatico Finance reports that:

Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, whose holdings include Canada's Four Seasons Hotels Inc., plans to sell shares of his Kingdom Holding company in an initial public offering, the Saudi stock ... via Sympatico Finance

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sympatico Finance.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
attilio

Palermo, Italy

#327 Feb 22, 2012
Hi people,
i’m an Italian student and I kindly ask you to click on the link below (or copy it in the address bar) and fill all my survey, whose theme concerns the “ Agritourism Service ”.

https://dl.qualtrics.com/SE/...

It goes to my college career, because what is useful for my degree thesis !:-S
Thanks to all !!!
A. Attilio
Cristina

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#332 May 16, 2012
I think I am blessed today to find this site since I have been searching for sometime now to someone who could really help me out of this burden...
I could clearly see the worlds major problem is MONEY and I have to admit that i am one of those billions people who is experiencing that king of problem...
Currently, I am always bothered because I couldn't ever find a way out of this burden in my life.
I know I have made this biggest mistake in my entire life and know I am having difficulty to solve it and even though I tried so many times to correct all that mistake It seems like I couldn't undo the wrong things that I made...
Know that you are around who is fortunate and most powerful I would appreciate if you will help me out to solve my biggest problem in my entire life..
I know that you have good heart who is willing to help unfortunate people like us....
Please, I wanna hear from you, I do believe that you exist somewhere and I know that you are the answer to my prayers...
I won't tell here what kind of help I am asking for but i will for sure until i hear from you... Thank you for reading my symphathy.
Here's my email add in case you maybe interested to help me out [email protected]
riyadh

Saudi Arabia

#333 May 20, 2012
Salam mu allaykom sir
sir am here again asking your kindly good heart to help me to settle all my debt, so that i can start to go back to my family, since i have a lot of debt i don't have any communication to my family because i don't have money to provide there needs and do my obligation to them. i know you have a good heart and can help me to settle all my debt.This is my email account [email protected]
thank you and allah bless you
Fateh

Dubai, UAE

#334 May 25, 2012
Dear Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal. I need your help to pay my outstanding loan and Credit Card amount of AED.1,75,000/- which is very difficult for me to pay.
Jazak Allah.
My email address is [email protected]
Mr Mark David

San Jose, CA

#344 Nov 3, 2012
ATTENTION:
welcome to TRUST LOAN PLC we offer loan to people on bad credit,home improvement loan, personal and business loan, student looking for financial help and to companies etc with a very low interest rate and with or without collateral. any interested one should contact us via email [email protected] with the following information,please complete and summit the information below;
Borrower's Information
full name:
address:
marital status:
place of work:
sex:
Telephone:
mobile Phone number:
monthly Income:
amount needed in:
purpose of Loan:
Loan duration:
how Urgent do you need the loan:
do you understand english?:
which site did you find our ad?:
Mr Mark David
EMAIL [email protected]
Mrs Ruth

San Jose, CA

#345 Nov 3, 2012
Hello every one,
My name is Mrs Ruth I live here in USA and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $65,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender,Mr. Bob Diamond‏ Of CASH CORNER LOAN PLC, he was the savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $58,000 US dollars and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr. Bob Diamond‏ via [email protected]
Ahmed abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#352 Apr 8, 2013
Asalamualaykume Mr Bin tala my exallance brther
wahrametulhe wobarakatu
i am poor i'vt a money pleas pleas help me jazakal kayran
wasalamu alyekume wehramatulhe wobarkatu
Cantry Ethiopiya
Regn Oromeya
City Jimma
Bank Commartional Bank of Ethiopiya
Branch Jimma Hermata
Ac Nn 11372
Ahmed abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#353 Apr 8, 2013
Asalamualykum whramaulh wobarkatu
I am poor family i'vt money pleas help me my family also poor i havn't anymens pleas help me
jayzakalh kayron
Cantry Ethiopiya
Regn Oromya
City Jimma
Bank Commrtional Bank of Ethinopiya
Branch Jimma Hermata
Ab Nn 11372
Ahmed abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#354 Apr 10, 2013
I am poor my mather shik i havn't any relatev or seportar pleas my suportr is only you pleas pleas pleas help me
Catry Ethiopiy
Regn Oromya
City Jimma
Bank Commertioal Bank Of Ethiopiya
Branch Jimma Hermata
Ac No 11372
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#355 Apr 26, 2013
I hav't any money my family olso there hav't money that is poor family please please please help me(100000 usD)PLEASE PLEASE
HELP ME
Cantry Ethiopia
Regn Oromeya
City Jimma
Bank Commertioal Bank of Ethiopia
Branch Jimma Hermata
Ac No Vo6503011372
seppo nyman Olivia

Sweden

#356 Apr 28, 2013
Good Day,
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in
any financial stress or needed funds to start your
own business? Need Loan t liquidate debts and
pay your bills? Do you have a low credit Score and
find it difficult to obtain loan from local banks and
other financial institutions? Need a loan or
financing reason, such as:
(a)Personal loan?
(b) Education?
(c) Debt consolidation ?
(d) Business Development ?
CONTACT US NOW:( [email protected] )
APPLICATION BORROWERS FORM
Full name of applicant`s:
Amount requested:
Loan Purpose:
Applicant's address:
City:
State:
Mobile:
Monthly Income:
Applied Before:
Loan Duration:
With Regards,
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#357 May 2, 2013
Asaalamo alayekum wahramatulhe wobarakatu i need your help please i am poor family i havn't any mens of money my father last year daeth my mather she havn't money pleas mir Alwaleed bin tala please I need your help
Cantry Ethiopia
Regn Oromeya
City Jimma
Bank Commertioal Bank of Ethiopia
Branch Jimma Hermata
Ac No vo6503011372
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#360 May 24, 2013
Asalamu alayekum wahramatulh wobarkatu
i am poor family please help me to work(100000 us D)give me
phon no 0935393708
Cantry Ethiopian
Regn Oromiya
City Jimma
Bank Commaritioal BankOF Ethiopia
Branch Jimma Hermata
Ac No Vo6503011372
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#362 Jun 19, 2013
Asalamu alayekum warhmatulahe wobarakatu i am poorast family i am Ethiopian my family ther havn't any mens of money my father past 3 year he is daeth i naw you are people poorpeople suport please my poor family help
Cantry Ethiopia
Regn Oromiya
City jimma
Bank Commartioal BankETHIopia
Branch Jimma Hermata
Ac No Vo6503011372
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#366 Sep 18, 2013
My family is poorast farmer my father is deayd my mather she havn't any means of money and i am some thing carring on markat my income is in aday 5-7 birr inETHIOPIA SO pleas my poor mather and me help me working money 100000usD
CANTRY Ethiopia
Regn Oromeya
City Jimma
Bank Commartioal bank of Ethiopia
Branch Jimma Haremata
Ac No Vo6503011372
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#367 Sep 20, 2013
I am live in Ethiopian i havn't any working money to my poor family pleas give me working money 100000us D By in Ethiopia
Commaritial Bank Of Ethiopia
Branch Jimma Hermata
My Ac No Vo6503011372
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#368 Sep 20, 2013
Asealamualayekum wahrametulahe woberkatu i am
poor i havn't any relatev or job my suporter only Mir tala pleas
help me i havn't mens of money
i have 4 childern and poor mather
Ahmed Abdella muktar

Warder, Ethiopia

#369 Sep 20, 2013
Ahmed Abdella muktar wrote:
My family is poorast farmer my father is deayd my mather she havn't any means of money and i am some thing carring on markat my income is in aday 5-7 birr inETHIOPIA SO pleas my poor mather and me help me working money 100000usD
CANTRY Ethiopia
Regn Oromeya
City Jimma
Bank Commartioal bank of Ethiopia
Branch Jimma Haremata
Ac No Vo6503011372
i like your help jazakal kyeran Al waleed bin tala SaudiArabia Richastman To Ethiopia
hoianprivatecar

Hanoi, Vietnam

#378 Sep 13, 2014
Hoi An Private Car offers private transfer from Hoi An to Hue with English speaking driver, Car rental Hoi An to Hue, Hue Airport transfer, Da Nang Airport transfer, Dong Hoi airport transfer, Hue city tour private car, DMZ private transfer, car for business rental, Central Vietnam package tour and more. Hoi An Private Car established to aim to bring to travelers the convenience, comfort, saving cost of traveling and getting an unique local experience in Central Vietnam with free hassle.
http://hoianprivatecar.com/
Rutamba

Tanzania, United Republic of

#381 Nov 14, 2014
Assalaam Alykum price i want your support so as to increase my capital for my project

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel/Tourism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Guard Searching for Missing Carnival Crui... May '16 true story 1
News Suite dreams: from invite-only rooms to mini ma... May '16 Prince Fan 1
News GE, Starwood warn North Carolina governor Apr '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 4
News Seattle: Four Seasons Opens in Seattle; Bill Ga... (Nov '08) Jan '16 lukyk9 4
Moving overseas Jan '16 martha555 1
News Royal Caribbean receives perfect LGBT rating, e... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fa-Foxy 3
News What we should have done on our first Carnival ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jo Bob 2
More from around the web