Interpreter for you business trip to ...

Interpreter for you business trip to China

Posted in the Travel/Tourism Forum

David Qi

East Syracuse, NY

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I am a current college student looking for a interpreter job for the summer. I speak excellent English and Mandarin and also excel in writing. I am very dependable, hardworking, self-promoting, and intelligent that also enjoys group working.
My working experience is as the following:

2008.9 - 2010.5 Student Assistant at Clarkson University Center for Air Resources Engineering and Science. Responsibilities include: data collection, data processing, fellow up with participants, recruiting new participants, office paper work et cl.
2007.5 - 2008.9 Student Assistant at Clarkson Library. Responsibilities include: front desk receptionist, library catalog updating, library inventory circulation, et cl.

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected] for further disscusion. I'll be looking forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel/Tourism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Guard Searching for Missing Carnival Crui... May '16 true story 1
News Suite dreams: from invite-only rooms to mini ma... May '16 Prince Fan 1
News GE, Starwood warn North Carolina governor Apr '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 4
News Seattle: Four Seasons Opens in Seattle; Bill Ga... (Nov '08) Jan '16 lukyk9 4
Moving overseas (Jan '16) Jan '16 martha555 1
News Royal Caribbean receives perfect LGBT rating, e... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fa-Foxy 3
News What we should have done on our first Carnival ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jo Bob 2
More from around the web