Carnival Cruise Liner Captain Arreste...

Carnival Cruise Liner Captain Arrested in Italy as Death Toll Reaches Five

There are 18 comments on the Bloomberg story from Jan 15, 2012, titled Carnival Cruise Liner Captain Arrested in Italy as Death Toll Reaches Five. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

The cruise ship Costa Concordia lies stricken off the shore of the island of Giglio, in Giglio Porto, Italy on Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 15, 2012
This captain's lack of honor in his abandoning ship may be dealt with in prison by La Camorra, N'drangheta, or La Cosa Nostra drowning him in a glass of water.
Krypteia

Leeds, UK

#2 Jan 16, 2012
Watching the news about the stricken cruise ship and the SKY presenter says "She's lying on her side with a gash the size of a tennis court".I just happened to glance at the wife on the couth and now it's all kicked off..

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#3 Jan 16, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
Watching the news about the stricken cruise ship and the SKY presenter says "She's lying on her side with a gash the size of a tennis court".I just happened to glance at the wife on the couth and now it's all kicked off..
Hahaha legend!!!
well

Dundas, Canada

#4 Jan 16, 2012
I saw the captain of that cruise liner on TV. He looks like a mafia boss. How he got that job it beats me.
Krypteia

Leeds, UK

#5 Jan 16, 2012
well wrote:
I saw the captain of that cruise liner on TV. He looks like a mafia boss. How he got that job it beats me.
Maybe you've answered your own question..lol
UruEuWauWau

Milpitas, CA

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Lying on her side like Italian society these days, only w/ legs wider open & ready for all positions. ;-)
jytnu

Italy

#7 Jan 17, 2012
and u r lying on yr frontal as- while yr rear1 is made by the kansas city toms, faggo.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2012
"Why I a-go-a back on-a da ship? It is-a dark already, I go-a home to a-bed."
Krypteia

Leeds, UK

#9 Jan 22, 2012
George Michael has sympathised with the captain of the striken Italian liner saying...I'm often left abandoned and lying on my side with a badly damaged bottom and dead seamen inside me after a nights cruising.
Dino Jr

Houston, TX

#10 Jan 23, 2012
Didn't the captain give some bullsh*t story about tripping and falling into a lifeboat? What a load of crap.
Sea Man

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 27, 2012
He should be fed to the sharks.

“Abandon Ship”

Since: Jan 12

ME FIRST!

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Sea Man wrote:
He should be fed to the sharks.
Uppa yours!
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Feb 1, 2012
The Island of Giglio: "Ships passing in the night."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 4, 2014
When is this coward to see the Italian Justice System?

Location hidden

#16 Jul 6, 2014
Get a rope.....
Hemet123

Hemet, CA

#17 Jul 6, 2014
Carnival Cruise Lines illustrious reputation
becomes Legendary.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 20, 2014
Captain Schettino wrote:
<quoted text>
Uppa yours!
Great Headline and photo....

Location hidden

#19 Jan 21, 2015
Is this cowardly Cruise Ship Captain ever going to pay for his crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel/Tourism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) Apr '15 madiison 296
More from around the web