Norovirus outbreak delays cruise ship...

Norovirus outbreak delays cruise ship at NO

There are 1 comment on the KLFY-TV Lafayette story from Feb 5, 2012, titled Norovirus outbreak delays cruise ship at NO. In it, KLFY-TV Lafayette reports that:

The Port of New Orleans says a stomach virus outbreak delayed the departure of the cruise ship "Voyager of the Sea" this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLFY-TV Lafayette.

G Taylor

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 10, 2012
We just returned from the cruise from hell aboard the Voyager of the Seas sailing out of New Orleans last week. People sick everywhere. Horrible stomach flu for the last two days. My wife and I thought that we would die. Royal Caribbean has not offered to do anything.

Obviously we won't travel with them again. Out of our eight cruises this was by far the worst experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel/Tourism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carnival Cruises Bans Drag Costumes from RuPaul... (Nov '12) Oct 9 cruiser 37
News MC Lyte Is Married! See Her First Wedding Photos Aug '17 Josephine McArthur 1
Measuring Tourism: Amenity Reps? Jul '17 Abishai100 1
News Congress backs bill on customer rights for onli... (Nov '16) Jun '17 Rosedala 6
A Ride Through Baltimore Maryland On The # 27 Bus Jun '17 NewYorkView 1
Europe is dangerous May '17 No go 1
Rude Hungarians (Dec '07) May '17 Paul Pataky 8
More from around the web