Hazmat crews check air on flight that...

Hazmat crews check air on flight that left from Norfolk

There are 3 comments on the The Virginian-Pilot story from Jul 12, 2012, titled Hazmat crews check air on flight that left from Norfolk. In it, The Virginian-Pilot reports that:

Airline and transportation officials say a flight attendant became ill on a Southwest Airlines flight, prompting hazmat crews at BWI to check the air on the craft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Virginian-Pilot.

Angry White United Pilot

Bryan, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2012
They need to check that negro smell. Get all the negros off the airplane and the smell will go away!

I quess that whte F/A could overcome the black smell of the airplane. Was that plane coming fom Baltimore?
awup clone

Plant City, FL

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Angry White United Pilot wrote:
They need to check that negro smell. Get all the negros off the airplane and the smell will go away!
I quess that whte F/A could overcome the black smell of the airplane. Was that plane coming fom Baltimore?
spell check again.....
were

Overland Park, KS

#3 Sep 24, 2012
angry united pilot i am sueing you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transportation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How a "booby trapped" audition handed Jason Mom... Nov 16 chinaclipper1 1
News a Wild and bizarrea : Chino homeowner thankful ... Nov 10 Newt s Gimlet Rage 1
News Heartland Express to replace onboard computing ... (Sep '10) Nov 2 A hitler 8
News Police: Tucson man arrested after shoving fligh... Oct 26 Hello 4
News Lesbian couple sues airline, claiming discrimin... Oct 23 Chevyman 2
News United Airlines Outlook - Analysts Say 'Good En... Oct 20 Chris 1
News Shortage of Drivers May Weigh on Earnings of Tr... Oct 20 drsgolfer 1
More from around the web