WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Playable Demo Now Available for Download via Xbox Live Marketplace

Oct 16, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Game Info Wire

“The depth of this campaign demonstrates retail's enthusiasm for the brand as we grow the franchise to seven platforms, giving players multiple ways to enjoy their WWE video game experience.”

THQ Inc. and JAKKS Pacific, Inc. today announced the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 official game demo is now available for free download via Xbox Live Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment ... via Game Info Wire

Comments
121 - 123 of 123 Comments Last updated May 28, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Batista

New Delhi, India

#158 Mar 1, 2011
Ai lam return to wwe AFTER WRESTLEMANIA 27 defnitly
ThexboxG

Portland, OR

#160 Jul 13, 2011
Hey everyone you can get free xbox live, games, headsets, and consoles from http://howtogetxboxlivefree.blogspot.com/ its easy to use all you have to do is complete the surveys that give you points, and when you have enough points you can redeem them for prizes. Code rewards like xbox live get sent to your email, i already got 4 xbox 360 games, and seven 3 month xbox live gold memberships doing this
Dark AaRON is a Dumbass

Bradford, UK

#161 May 28, 2013
DarK_AaRON wrote:
OMG! u people must suck! i dont have a 360 but i know where to get it! in te MARKET PLACE DUH!
No u get it in xbox live games

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meez vips? (Feb '09) 4 hr Katie cat 428
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Aug 19 ashley 179
rollerblade Aug 2 anthony 1
Hub Network Announces 'Super Summer Saturday Gi... Jul '14 jade 1
Jessica Simpson's Adorable Mini Car Racers Jun '14 Tikes Swing 1
Gassing deformed button battery found in Hong K... May '14 toddmartins 1
Gassing deform and explosion LR44 button cell f... Apr '14 Maggie 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••