its all about barbiegirls!!!!!vip is gonna be a hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Toys Forum

Comments (Page 66)

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,317 of1,317
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
gal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

all these acounts are fake!!!
caro17

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

you guys need to hack shoppingq1!

“R.I.P Barbiegirls”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Dont hack its not cool
:\

“Blehhhh :P”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Dudeee I think it's at the point where everybody doesnt even care jenny they are just like hacking like nobodies business. they want vip and then they have the nerve to call us idiots and beg for vip. NUH-UH!! my vip is expired. goldshakedance
yes its expired!!! FREAKS!! someone hacked it.. i gotta make a new vip now... who ever did that:
Crap yeww!! That was mine!! Crap Yeww!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

SMT!!!=]
kezia

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

i really want a vip account all of these are fake you all are a bunch of cheap skates not trying to be rude no effence
Kikay2003 on barbiegirls

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

what do you mean

how to be a barbie girl?

exuze me !
Kikay2003 on barbiegirls

Makati, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

excuze me

“Groove Is In The Heart”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Girls! Omg, sorry about my absence. I'm back now, but I'm not gonna be here very much!
I hope you guys missed me! LOL xD
Alice

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Hi
xxAlice

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

jenny13454 wrote:
Dont hack its not cool
:\
hey jenny! this is caro17... i know not 2 hack but shoppingq1 is REALLY mean! she tricked me for my band hair. barbiegirls has closed... OH WELL!!! oh jenny, i joned Topix and...it said "confirm your account in the within 2 days" when will the letter come in?
Savannahstar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Hey its me savannah. FUKING REMBER ME! U SHOULD BITHEZ! U guys are spoiled little bratz that throw a fit and and lie to people when u do get ur way. The day my vip ran out U all hated me. EARN SOME DAMN money! I bet ALL of u have atlest 5.95$ Or could borrow some from ur parents! Did u know what i did u get my 6 months member ship? I took back the bottles that made 8 dollars i sold some of my toys that makes 10 more dollars then i worked my but off for choes that 8 dollars more. THEN i picked up dog poop for 5 dollars! And found the rest around the house the change.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

Savannahstar wrote:
Hey its me savannah. FUKING REMBER ME! U SHOULD BITHEZ! U guys are spoiled little bratz that throw a fit and and lie to people when u do get ur way. The day my vip ran out U all hated me. EARN SOME DAMN money! I bet ALL of u have atlest 5.95$ Or could borrow some from ur parents! Did u know what i did u get my 6 months member ship? I took back the bottles that made 8 dollars i sold some of my toys that makes 10 more dollars then i worked my but off for choes that 8 dollars more. THEN i picked up dog poop for 5 dollars! And found the rest around the house the change.
Okay Obviously Its
SPEECH TIME

Bitch, nobody really cares how you worked your "but" (not butt) off for 57 dollars or whatever it is. Your Freaking ass better leave there's a group around here who runs this shit. Not just a f#@!#$@ little fattie bitch, who wonders around the place askin for a dollar and 20 cents. Me, i have parents who dont work me. I got chores but they do there best to have work and to raise me and my bro right. My mom works at JP morgan and Chase and my daddy works at US Embassy. We live in bahamas. Yeah, yall think we gat it good. No. Only your ass lays down in gold all day. We gotta go to school, learn and do you know how hard my life is. 23 cousins of mine are either deaf, blind or dyslexic. And this is the truth. I love god, jesus and i hate the devil. I hate him soo much. Like he's the reason we got struggles.. I got plans to be a writer. A bigtime author. Im really good but, see, i aint seen no publishers. So from now... im gonna keep writing till i find one. I may just be 11 but i got big dreams. And to keep dreaming you got to believe. All i do is believe. I know i aint nice all the time but i can be nice if i want to be. I dont wanna divide topix anymore than it is. But..........

Crap if you come back, I'll gotta leave. Cuz ur mean. Meaner than me. And nobody could say no different.

See... I got heart, spirit. I know i love myself. Im just here for the longrun...
Remember bahamas aint all it cracked up to be.

P.S,

i loved Barbiegirls. But hey, somethin's gotta rust, right?

“R.I.P Barbiegirls”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

xxAlice wrote:
<quoted text>
hey jenny! this is caro17... i know not 2 hack but shoppingq1 is REALLY mean! she tricked me for my band hair. barbiegirls has closed... OH WELL!!! oh jenny, i joned Topix and...it said "confirm your account in the within 2 days" when will the letter come in?
sorry i replied so late. what letter?

“R.I.P Barbiegirls”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Funkystar201 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Obviously Its
SPEECH TIME
Bitch, nobody really cares how you worked your "but" (not butt) off for 57 dollars or whatever it is. Your Freaking ass better leave there's a group around here who runs this shit. Not just a f#@!#$@ little fattie bitch, who wonders around the place askin for a dollar and 20 cents. Me, i have parents who dont work me. I got chores but they do there best to have work and to raise me and my bro right. My mom works at JP morgan and Chase and my daddy works at US Embassy. We live in bahamas. Yeah, yall think we gat it good. No. Only your ass lays down in gold all day. We gotta go to school, learn and do you know how hard my life is. 23 cousins of mine are either deaf, blind or dyslexic. And this is the truth. I love god, jesus and i hate the devil. I hate him soo much. Like he's the reason we got struggles.. I got plans to be a writer. A bigtime author. Im really good but, see, i aint seen no publishers. So from now... im gonna keep writing till i find one. I may just be 11 but i got big dreams. And to keep dreaming you got to believe. All i do is believe. I know i aint nice all the time but i can be nice if i want to be. I dont wanna divide topix anymore than it is. But..........
Crap if you come back, I'll gotta leave. Cuz ur mean. Meaner than me. And nobody could say no different.
See... I got heart, spirit. I know i love myself. Im just here for the longrun...
Remember bahamas aint all it cracked up to be.
P.S,
i loved Barbiegirls. But hey, somethin's gotta rust, right?
AHA BURN LMAOOO.
valarie

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

bg was a hit... it closed down!
laura

Herrera Del Duque, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

han cerrado barbiegirls y e descubierto que han abierto otro que se hace llamar ''barbiegirls vip'' lo he intentado buscar en google...etc y no me sale,¿por favor me podrian decir el link directo a ese juego?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,317 of1,317
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••