its all about barbiegirls!!!!!vip is ...
Cool Torrie

York, PA

#1415 Dec 27, 2010
xxcandyflossxx wrote:
i think it is so unfair that just normall accounts cant do nothing at all you cant buy nothing i think barbie girls are being really unfair this time !!!!!!!!
They just want money! Thats all. Once BarbieGirls site came out with V.I.P in 2007 they let people try it out and then they changed thier minds and made people pay money. Ya see,only the V.I.P members say it is fair beacause they are a V.I.P! Then once thier V.I.P membership expires,they think it isn`t fair any more beacause they aren`t a V.I.P any more. Im a V.I.P and I dont think it is fair either! I feel (so) sorry for the people that are not a V.I.P so i`m going to give them mine. I only have 1. My friend gave it to me. You have to tell me on here if you want it. The first 7 people that ask for it will have to talk with me on here and then i will give out my User Name,password and sa.So be 1 of the 7 people and you will be a V.I.P! Got it? Ok!
Cool Torrie

York, PA

#1416 Dec 27, 2010
I mean one of the 6 people.
caro17

Clarksburg, WV

#1417 Dec 28, 2010
omg...FOR MY ACCOUNT.... I GOT SOME DECO PACKS AND FASHION PACKS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA U POOR IDIOTS ARNT GETTING MY FHUCKIN ACCOUNT! HAHAHAHHAHA IM AN 8 YEAR OLD!! HAHAHAHA!! GET UR FHUKIN OWN VIP!! U FHUCKIN LOOSERS

Since: Dec 10

Anchorage, AK

#1418 Dec 29, 2010
who="Ariel"]Dont want to break this to any of you but I need one too.I dont have to have a vip but i would like a vip.
hey ariel is my real name!!
Cool Torrie

York, PA

#1420 Jan 8, 2011
Will someone kind give me a b bratz account for a barbiegirl account?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1421 Jan 10, 2011
Cool Torrie wrote:
Will someone kind give me a b bratz account for a barbiegirl account?
Honey, don't post Barbie Girl accounts here. They'll probably get hacked and then banned.
Here's a warning. Don't mess up, girl.
tylista

Australia

#1422 Jan 10, 2011
BarbieGirlsRox wrote:
<quoted text> if you give me your username and password of your barbiegirl i will give you a v.i.p. i promise
my user tylista100 my pass tilly100
do not bann or delete freinds
sheila the vip girl barbi

Daly City, CA

#1423 Jan 11, 2011
hey i have a vip barbie girl acount if you give me your pixie hollow membership acount then ill give you my barbie vip acount she has alot of clothes and b bucks please put a video in youtube and ill find it and give me the name of it in here and ill talk to you again in here and give you my vip acount of barbie please no tricks bye :)
ooh ooh

Nashville, TN

#1424 Jan 22, 2011
bad idea to have VIP cause they take more money than they say i the $5 one but they took $20 -$30.

P.S.how do we cancel??
1abc-abc-abc-abc -abc-abc1

Melbourne, Australia

#1425 Jan 24, 2011
there is 1 but its blocked up by text messages or what i like to say mess ups and everyone is always on it but its VIP!!!!!!!!!!
U: mollycoddles
Pass: hihilami1234
SA: molly
1abc-abc-abc-abc -abc-abc1

Melbourne, Australia

#1426 Jan 24, 2011
ooh ooh wrote:
bad idea to have VIP cause they take more money than they say i the $5 one but they took $20 -$30.
P.S.how do we cancel??

YOU ring barbie girls or they'll keep taking money that's how they earn money
cooltorrie

East Berlin, PA

#1427 Jan 25, 2011
Hi victoria
coolemily

East Berlin, PA

#1429 Jan 25, 2011
Hello
Cool Torrie

York, PA

#1430 Jan 25, 2011
cooltorrie wrote:
Hi victoria
Hi Emily
Cool Torrie

York, PA

#1431 Jan 25, 2011
cooltorrie wrote:
Hi victoria
Hi Emily
Stylinhot2000

Chittagong, Bangladesh

#1432 Feb 9, 2011
yeah,however its not released but some people have rigts to take atleast one picture of VIP,visit allaboutbariegirls.webnode.com ,you can take the VIP sneak peak section there and see the image of a new place which is going to be once VIP is out.....its awsome.......thx
sam

Cairo, Egypt

#1433 Mar 13, 2011
all that accounts doesnot work
sam

Cairo, Egypt

#1434 Mar 13, 2011
valli wrote:
i wish the v.i.p is just joining 4 free thats better right?
yeah its right its not fair at all
mystery barbiegirl

Redmond, WA

#1435 Mar 16, 2011
i need a vip account soo badly my screen name is blazechic pass 4172002
barbierk

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#1436 Apr 7, 2011
i really want a vip account

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is using BanBao toys? (Sep '10) Nov 21 Apples 10
News Barbie makes doll of hijab-wearing Olympian Ibt... Nov 16 Geezer 5
News A look at the 2 female engines coming to 'Thoma... Oct '17 Parden Pard 4
Captain Toy reviews MONSTER DICE Oct '17 TheToyBox 1
Mini dune buggies for kids Jul '17 janewolkd 1
News Mattel stung by Barbie, Fisher-Price sales drops (Feb '14) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
New Pokemon Nidoqueen Plush For All Ages ! Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 1
More from around the web