its all about barbiegirls!!!!!vip is gonna be a hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Toys Forum

First Prev
of 66
Next Last
sannu

UAE

#1 May 14, 2008
i think there is no good site than that of barbiegirls its the best for me!!!!!!!!!!
sannu

UAE

#2 May 14, 2008
well i am sooooo happy my father is ready to subscribe for me but i never know is it released and out there!

Since: May 08

Philippines

#3 May 14, 2008
yeah i wish its open for everyone . not for only the ones who have the bgurls.
sannu

UAE

#4 May 15, 2008
vipbarbiegirl wrote:
yeah i wish its open for everyone . not for only the ones who have the bgurls.
well i believe its not yet released they said vip barbiegirls is open for all and i believe they should keep it open for all.

Philippines

#5 May 15, 2008
yeah .but i dont get it. its not fair that the ones who have the mp3 player new it first than we do. they even gave me pictures of it. hey sannu if u want to see them give me ur email add and i will send them to u.
Barbie Girl Owner

Bucharest, Romania

#7 May 16, 2008
I have a barbie girl. AND NOTHING NEW IS OPENED FOR ME!!! OF course, I can enter glam gowns and buy pets, but since V.I.P. talk started, I haven't seen anything new. Now, mathematically talking this equals... YOU'RE TELLING LIES!!!!!!
I need proof.
barbiegirlswebsi te

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 May 16, 2008
vip barbiegril I have the picture on my web but V.I.P. is not opened, I know a website where i can get those pictures and a bad news: you all need to have a mp3 and give $6.00 a month to get to the v.i.p.!:(
Now thats not fair!!!!
Roy

Shanghai, China

#11 May 16, 2008
And what is Barbiegirls V.I.P.?How can I be?Send me e-mail.OK?
RockStarPoodle

Melbourne, Australia

#12 May 17, 2008
Hmm bgrls is kinda boring i have an bgrl all i can do is buy new fashions buy pet buy nice furni go to club beauty go to glam gowns i think VIP bgrls could be for ppl who can buy bgrl membership on the net if they don't sell bgrls in their country or it could be going to club beuaty or whatever for free or it could be somthing for better then a bgrl mp3 i hope it does not invole buying it or else im soooo gona sue . . .
sannu

UAE

#13 May 17, 2008
vipbarbiegirl wrote:
yeah .but i dont get it. its not fair that the ones who have the mp3 player new it first than we do. they even gave me pictures of it. hey sannu if u want to see them give me ur email add and i will send them to u.
my email add is saniapenkar@yahoo.com.but on barbiegirls home page,it shows barbie girls VIP coming soon,they would remove it from there,it does not make sense according to me, all sites i surfed give the same info "barbie girls vip which is to be released this month" and shows nothing else rather than that,i suppose

Philippines

#14 May 19, 2008
sorry i cant give it anymore i am too busy to do it
sannu

UAE

#15 May 21, 2008
I AM SO WAITING FOR IT, HEY VIPBARBIEGIRL IF I AM A VIP MEMBER AT BARBIEGIRLS,I CAN REQUEST MY PARENTS TO ADD YOU TO THE VIP MEMBER LIST AT PARENT PLACE ,ONLY IF-BARBIE GIRLS DONT WANT PARENTS TO PAY FOR EACH ACCOUNT FOR EACH DAUGHTER I ALREADY HAVE A SISTER,SO BOTH OF US NEED TO HAVE A VIP ACCUNT,GUESS ALL THIS CAN HAPPEN ONLY WHEN ITS RELEASED.SEE YA.
SUPERFUZZKITTY

Kearney, NE

#16 May 22, 2008
i have a bgirl do u have vip? where do u get it?
SUPERFUZZKITTY

Kearney, NE

#17 May 22, 2008
how do u know its 6.00 a month?
sannu

UAE

#18 May 23, 2008
SUPERFUZZKITTY wrote:
i have a bgirl do u have vip? where do u get it?
its not out there yet as i can see.
sannu

UAE

#19 May 23, 2008
SUPERFUZZKITTY wrote:
how do u know its 6.00 a month?
no one is sure of it.atleast i dont think so!
Barbie Girl Owner

Bucharest, Romania

#20 May 24, 2008
vipbarbiegirl wrote:
sorry i cant give it anymore i am too busy to do it
I have a Barbie Girl. As I said before, I can't see anything new on the website. Please write a link to a website with V.I.P. barbie girls pictures. Hey VIP Barbie Girl, how come you're "Too BUSY" to send the pictures?! Oh, Sannu, I advise you to NOT post your email on any websites. VIP Barbie Girl, please stop sending out these lies.
sannu

UAE

#21 May 24, 2008
Barbie Girl Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a Barbie Girl. As I said before, I can't see anything new on the website. Please write a link to a website with V.I.P. barbie girls pictures. Hey VIP Barbie Girl, how come you're "Too BUSY" to send the pictures?! Oh, Sannu, I advise you to NOT post your email on any websites. VIP Barbie Girl, please stop sending out these lies.
yeah,however its not released but some people have rigts to take atleast one picture of VIP,visit allaboutbariegirls.webnode.com ,you can take the VIP sneak peak section there and see the image of a new place which is going to be once VIP is out.....its awsome.......thx
aneesa

Neath, UK

#22 May 27, 2008
i think it is going to be a very good site for girls better thatn babrbiegirls
RosaTM

Philippines

#23 May 28, 2008
How can I be a barbiegirl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to give children happy life Sep 26 shanly 1
How to give children happy life Sep 26 tara 2
The benefits of playing with baby toys Sep 25 tara 1
How to give children happy life Sep 24 shanly 1
toys help (Sep '12) Sep 24 tara 3
How to give children happy life Sep 23 shanly 1
what kinds of toy is good for your kids ? Sep 22 shanly 1

Toys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE