The Help Group Honors Doug Herzog and...

The Help Group Honors Doug Herzog and Jason & Kathleen Katims at its Annual Teddy Bear Ball

There are 1 comment on the BroadcastNewsroom story from Dec 14, 2010, titled The Help Group Honors Doug Herzog and Jason & Kathleen Katims at its Annual Teddy Bear Ball. In it, BroadcastNewsroom reports that:

Gala evening in support of The Help Group's efforts on behalf of children with autism and other special needs featured Ziggy Marley , Wendie Malick , Peter Krause , Monica Potter , Joy Bryant , Gary Cole and Louis Price SHERMAN OAKS, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadcastNewsroom.

Lori

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 23, 2010
This great that people are getting out from all walks of life to help children with special needs!!!

I have been the in the field for just about 5 years helping people with special needs from being a art therapist to advocate. It s been a long walk that must never stop!!

I have been chosen to help to this people why one may ask to teach me life is beautiful in many different ways!!!

We are all beautiful!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Dec '15 Glitcherz 198
meez vips? (Feb '09) Dec '15 Meeforu 445
News Mattel toys recalled (Oct '07) Dec '15 WNC 10
Looking for a Plush Rexy Doll (Dec '06) Dec '15 jordan55 15
Classic & Traditional Toys (Jun '15) Jun '15 congo 1
News MGA Entertainment's Rescue Pets(TM): MyePets.co... (Aug '07) May '15 jedinashi 152
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) May '15 PFfff 48
More from around the web