Anonymous

Nanjing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Plush toys in Yangzhou,China are famous with good quality.I have some lovely plush toys with practical uses, such as furniture chairs, pillows which are more cartoon, as well as infant toys, such as bears, puppies, small horse (which can sing and speak ), and other species. If you are interested I can send some sample pictures to you. I run a family-style factory and the product quality have been the official.Thank you.

Since: Nov 10

Xiamen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Here are 2010 top sellers. First, Power Balance silicone Bracelets. They are are sweeping the whole world. Power Balance bracelets were first released in January of 2007 and now they become the most popular health bracelets among people of all ages and all walks of life, including some of the super athletes.
Second, Silly bandz. A very famous brand of silicon rubber bands. Silly Bandz come in different shapes like objects, animals and letters and this is why these are loved by kids of all ages. The bands are very popular because they come in many colors, shapes and themes. There is no doubt that you will fall in love with them the minute you see them. These bands can wither be used as bracelets or as regular rubber bands. The choice is entirely of the user.
Third, Far away on the mysterious Isle of Zooble reside hundreds of adorable, little creatures with a magnificent ability, they can magically transform into tiny balls hiding from the unknown, rolling to colorful destinations, sleeping after a long day But beware, you never know when these mischievous Zoobles are going to pop open and surprise you. More information:http://www.toptoys 2trade.com/zhu-zhu-pets-c-52/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••