lovely plush toys,I have photoes

Posted in the Toys Forum

Anonymous

Yangzhou, China

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Plush toys in Yangzhou,China are famous with good quality.I have some lovely plush toys with practical uses, such as furniture chairs, pillows which are more cartoon, as well as infant toys, such as bears, puppies, small horse (which can sing and speak ), and other species. If you are interested I can send some sample pictures to you. I run a family-style factory and the product quality have been the official.Thank you.

Since: Nov 10

Xiamen, China

#2 Nov 12, 2010
Here are 2010 top sellers. First, Power Balance silicone Bracelets. They are are sweeping the whole world. Power Balance bracelets were first released in January of 2007 and now they become the most popular health bracelets among people of all ages and all walks of life, including some of the super athletes.
Second, Silly bandz. A very famous brand of silicon rubber bands. Silly Bandz come in different shapes like objects, animals and letters and this is why these are loved by kids of all ages. The bands are very popular because they come in many colors, shapes and themes. There is no doubt that you will fall in love with them the minute you see them. These bands can wither be used as bracelets or as regular rubber bands. The choice is entirely of the user.
Third, Far away on the mysterious Isle of Zooble reside hundreds of adorable, little creatures with a magnificent ability, they can magically transform into tiny balls hiding from the unknown, rolling to colorful destinations, sleeping after a long day But beware, you never know when these mischievous Zoobles are going to pop open and surprise you. More information:http://www.toptoys 2trade.com/zhu-zhu-pets-c-52/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meez vips? (Feb '09) Mar 25 xxxtrap-queen 442
Get your Toys here (Jun '12) Mar 24 Building Toy Sets 4
New TOY KnuckleStrutz Mar 16 Building Toy Sets 1
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Mar 13 LoveBear130 192
News MGA Entertainment's Rescue Pets(TM): MyePets.co... (Aug '07) Jan '15 Beccy Crossman 151
News Chatsworth stunt car maker builds life-size Hot... Jan '15 shumittolee 1
The benefits of playing with baby toys Dec '14 tara 2
More from around the web