First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Botosani, Romania

#26 Mar 29, 2010
hey gogirl!! ur account its a fake!!! ur arealy faker!! fish33333 realy works!! but ur a faker! ur account dont work!! when u put vip accounts put..like me... the username and the secret answer couse always the passwords will b changed and all people will make u a gr8 faker..and u r that..ha!
aprildimondz

Arlington Heights, IL

#27 Apr 3, 2010
can someone give me a vip account that still works?
plz? email me at dcangonji@gmail.com.

“i luvz totally spies!”

Since: Feb 10

new york city, NY

#28 Apr 3, 2010
aprildimondz wrote:
can someone give me a vip account that still works?
plz? email me at dcangonji@gmail.com.
the account fish333333 thing is expierd here is a new won prodgrlmay14 pass is barbie i hope you like it!

Botosani, Romania

#29 Apr 4, 2010
i have a very rare b girls account, but ill give u other account...look here:

u: prodgrlmay12
s.a: barbie
p: barbie

HEY LOOOK HERE! IM GONNA GIVE MY COOL VIP ACCOUNT FOR A B-BRATZ ACCOUNT. IF U GIVE ME ONE, ILL GIVE U MY BGIRLS VIP ACCOUNT, WITH:
u:*********
s.a:*******
p:********

AND THE PARENT PLACE ACCOUNT:
e-mail:*********
s.a:*********
p:*********

so hurry, hurry! my girl is gonna b a vip for 6months and 1 day from to day!!! but i cant give her super B chat....and i dont know why..!!!!!

“i luvz totally spies!”

new york city, NY

#30 Apr 4, 2010
xxCooL-ViPxx wrote:
HEY LOOOK HERE! IM GONNA GIVE MY COOL VIP ACCOUNT FOR A B-BRATZ ACCOUNT. IF U GIVE ME ONE, ILL GIVE U MY BGIRLS VIP ACCOUNT, WITH:
so hurry, hurry! my girl is gonna b a vip for 6months and 1 day from to day!!! but i cant give her super B chat....and i dont know why..!!!!!
okay ill give you my be-bratz! email me at jellojamie2000@aol.com

be-bratz

user:cungalunga

pass:be*ra*zcom

you know the password to it it is the name of the site!

now PLEASE SEND ME V.I.P. AND PARENTS PLACE! I BEGG U!

Botosani, Romania

#31 Apr 5, 2010
oh thx very much alisha!!!!

“i luvz totally spies!”

new york city, NY

#32 Apr 5, 2010
xxCooL-ViPxx wrote:
oh thx very much alisha!!!!
your welcome!(=^_^=) ill be in my email for the next week waitin for the v.i.p. to come cause i have never liked be-bratz but i needed some nice girl like you to take care of it!!! could we be friends?

Romania

#33 Apr 7, 2010
sure we can...i luv ur b-bratz account..:X...its awesome...but u must know i changed the pass.. any problem?.........

“i luvz totally spies!”

new york city, NY

#34 Apr 7, 2010
xxCooL-ViPxx wrote:
sure we can...i luv ur b-bratz account..:X...its awesome...but u must know i changed the pass.. any problem?.........
ya and could u change the secret answer? ill let u keep the pass the way it is but ill email the way i need the secret answer ok? u are soo nice.
lala

Greece

#35 Apr 17, 2010
username-canadagirl2000
s.a-canada
password-watergirl1

Have fun

Location hidden

#36 Apr 17, 2010
u just found that account somewhere. its bad from the scammer who took that account from the girl who paid for it. and here u are spreading it more to add to her misery. Nice goin..
kelly444

UK

#38 May 1, 2010
hi i got a vip account if anyone wants it

:)kelly(:
stella12

Iran

#39 May 3, 2010
i like to have one barbiegirls vip accounts plz tell me
lola

Barrington, NH

#40 May 3, 2010
hey 'yall!im giving away a b bratz account thats member but only if i get a barbiegirls vip and then email me at kjletourneau@metrocast.net
lola

Barrington, NH

#41 May 3, 2010
xxCooL-ViPxx wrote:
hi im lola and want your vip account.but i will give you the pass and then you reply to me and give me your pass and next both the parents place accounts from you and then me ok?
haley

Louisville, KY

#42 Jul 2, 2010
give me a vip for barbie girls and i will give you a webkinz account not used at all i will give u my email but first u have to tell me if u will give me a barbie girls vip account
uniquegirl

Manama, Bahrain

#43 Jul 17, 2010
hi i am uniquegirl and i am looking for a girl who can make me a vip...
can anyone make me a vip if you can so add me my yahoo id is true_friendz14@yahoo.com
well i am having 8 vip accounts but i want my own vip account if you can make me vip i will give you all 8 vip accounts i promise!!
but make me vip first..

thanking you,
uniquegirl
cool vip

Cairo, Egypt

#44 Jul 27, 2010
i have one vip but with out super b chat user :mollycodd secrt anser:molly
cool vip

Cairo, Egypt

#45 Jul 27, 2010
molly coddles not molly codd
Gabriel

Winter Springs, FL

#48 Nov 25, 2010
Hey!! IM sorry but dont get your hope big cuz im notv sure but ill tell ya a barbiegirls name im not sure if she vip though.

Name: Success

Pass: Barbie

Sec answer: Success

YOUR WELCOME!!:D (O_O)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) May 15 PFfff 48
meez vips? (Feb '09) May 8 thatkidswag 443
Get your Toys here (Jun '12) Mar '15 Building Toy Sets 4
New TOY KnuckleStrutz Mar '15 Building Toy Sets 1
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Mar '15 LoveBear130 192
News MGA Entertainment's Rescue Pets(TM): MyePets.co... (Aug '07) Jan '15 Beccy Crossman 151
News Chatsworth stunt car maker builds life-size Hot... Jan '15 shumittolee 1
More from around the web