Fire investigated at Little Tikes in HudsonFire investigated at...

Dec 12, 2013 Full story: WKYC-TV Cleveland

A fire at the Little Tikes facility in Hudson is under investigation. Hudson firefighters were called to the facility on Barlow Road just Hudson firefighters were called to the facility on Barlow Road just before 6 p.m. on December 11 for a report of an explosion and fire in a powder room and maintenance room.

Full Story
CHERYL

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Dec 12, 2013
This was going to happen they work the people to there limit
CHERYL

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2013
they pay 800 a hour what do they expect they let all the older employees go so they could save money
CHERYL

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Dec 12, 2013
they are a bad company to work for
Jay

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Dec 13, 2013
The fire had nothing to do with the employees, however little tikes is a very demanding company when it comes to the assembly work they do the best they can in times where no one cares to be employed anymore. the TEMPS get the short end of the stick but they are also given an opportunity for advancement. its up to them to take it or leave it. most of them leave it but the ones that shine through go on to work their way up the pay scale and bid on jobs that pay better than then where they were at before.
anyway back on subject, the fire started in the powder room. a room that has a lot of dust and well....powder, in the air. combine the right mixture of air and powder, add just the smallest spark and you've got yourself a highly flammable concoction. thanks to the coordinators for doing an impeccable job of evacuating the building, no one was injured and after a little clean up and a fire marshal inspection, little tikes will be back up and running full force.
Donna

Mount Vernon, OH

#5 Dec 14, 2013
I thinks that there are a lot of people that have worked there would agree they treat the older employees bad fire them because they have used them until they can not use the broken bodies they made anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who can tell me Where to find the educational t... 5 hr tara 4
Birthday Present (Apr '14) Thu tara 6
How to give children happy life Thu shanly 1
what kinds of toy is good for your kids ? Wed tara 2
How to give children happy life Oct 21 tara 4
Benefits of toys and the Benefits of Play Oct 21 tara 3
Key Benefits of Toys and the Benefits of Play Oct 20 shanly 4

Toys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE