Trade Zwinky z-card account.
Hunter102345

Sicklerville, NJ

#51 Jun 16, 2009
Hi I want a Zcard so bad and its my Birthday so if you could email me a redemtion code to [email protected] i would love that thanks.
misscasey

Arvin, CA

#52 Jun 18, 2009
hey it me misscasey from zwinky if any of u peple want a zcard just email me ur user name and password millions of people have a zcard alredy my email is [email protected] com hook up with me any time thank you people who believein me (p.s. im not a hacker and im the real misscasey)
kelly

Atwater, OH

#53 Jun 18, 2009
miss cassey died a year ago
Roxxane

Male, Maldives

#54 Jun 20, 2009
can sum1 plz giv me an account dat has a zcard???
email it to me plz..
my email is [email protected]
moonlight-girl-6 6

Kuwait

#55 Jun 21, 2009
hi i wanna zcard can u email me in [email protected] plz i wanna z card i will do any thing in zwinky
moonlight_boy

Kuwait

#56 Jun 21, 2009
i wanna z card
Arianna

Lake Worth, FL

#57 Jun 22, 2009
Trust me people Noone's gonna give you a free zcard. & ALSO People saying they'll give you "free zcards" If you give them YOUR USERNAME & PASS ITS NOT TRUE. They will only hack you. Why its obvious. Maybe if your smart & not such Dumbass you'll see that its obvious. YOU'LL NEVER GET A FREE ZCARD. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ONE. V_V
ana

United States

#58 Jun 22, 2009
if u want a z card please feel free to email me with your username and password:
i will not hack you..
if u dont trust me then dont email me.
my email is [email protected]
i have purchased to many z cards and i want to give some away, i only have 5 more left so hurry!!!
if u dont trust me dont read THIS!!!
IM NOT A HACKER!!!! I PROMISE U I WONT HACK
preppypeppy on zwinky

Nolensville, TN

#59 Jun 24, 2009
hey i have a zcard if u want 1 email me at [email protected] but u have to have ur wardrobe unlock and if u dont belive me my account on zwinky is preppypeppy she has a zcard so email me
danielleb1

Ormond Beach, FL

#60 Jun 28, 2009
hi barbie girl is my mom
nelly

Spartanburg, SC

#61 Jun 29, 2009
Hi my name is nelly my username on zwinky is nerdz_r_mi_weakness i gave you that information just to show you how confident i am that i wont hack you and you will like your new zcard my email is [email protected] the name on it says destint because destiny is my 2nd middle name i hope you trust me but if u dont i cant help you anymore than i have send me your zwinky, club penguin, imvu, and hobo account usernames and passwords and within 2 days you will have your points make sure to tell me what you want and how much you want and also please do not spam me if you think im a hacker im sorry you do but theres no point in hacking for me my boyfriend got hacked just 2 days ago i would never hack i just want to be friendly and share my cheats with the world :]
PEACE sign LOVER

Fayetteville, NC

#62 Jun 30, 2009
hi my name is ----- sorry i cant give you m name my mom said so but i have 5 zcards with 700 on each 1 so if you want 1 contact me at [email protected], by the way i will need your username and password, i am no hacker I promis
sleenah

Doha, Qatar

#64 Jul 1, 2009
pls any numbers for zcard gifts i need zcard as fast anybody can
Gabrielle

Littleton, CO

#65 Jul 3, 2009
hey all i need is a zcard! ive been trying to get one but havent succeeded!): my email is [email protected], thank you!
mary-kate

Saudi Arabia

#66 Jul 4, 2009
i know a zcard refill cheat if u have at least 60zcard i can do for u the cheatjust email me ur username and pass (trust me i dont hack) and while i do the cheat u can use my zcard account but dont change the pass
thank you,
X]
lala

Australia

#67 Jul 4, 2009
ok i REALLy need a zcard if you have one email me
[email protected]
moonlight-girl-6 6

Kuwait

#68 Jul 4, 2009
can u give me a zcard my rmail is [email protected] mail.com
Tim

Hanoi, Vietnam

#69 Jul 4, 2009
I GOT A Z-CARD ACCOUNT=)I AINT GIVIN IT OUT BUT U GOTTA TRADE UR ACCOUNT 4 MINE
I REALLY GOT 1
Tim

Hanoi, Vietnam

#70 Jul 4, 2009
His user is dj_tim619 datz all im givin you
Tim

Hanoi, Vietnam

#71 Jul 4, 2009
SAY 123 IF U WANT THE PW DNT CHANGE PW I SWEQAR ILL GET U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Mon cutiegirl 199
what is meaning of the educational toy , parent... (Sep '14) May '16 funeducationatoys 6
Perfect gifts for our kids on Children's Day May '16 Anonymous 1
meez vips? (Feb '09) Mar '16 XlovemyhatersX 448
News Mattel toys recalled (Oct '07) Dec '15 WNC 10
Looking for a Plush Rexy Doll (Dec '06) Dec '15 jordan55 15
Classic & Traditional Toys (Jun '15) Jun '15 congo 1
More from around the web