Comments
21 - 40 of 248 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2013
l00k 4t this

Napier, New Zealand

#21 Apr 14, 2009
go to... www.my-zwinky.co.cc really work!!!!!
bri

UAE

#23 Apr 26, 2009
hey allllllllll of u should go to :
www.clubcandygirls.webs.com and register
its really nice i got 3 zwinky account there with 2000 zchivments and 3000 zbucks how cool right??
and the owner nikky is giving away 100s more and club penguin and there u can share photos and there theyll tell u hoiw to put stuff on ur profile in zwinky and where to get cool widgets i like dat site sooo much i cant belive i got a zwinky account yay me!!!!
bri

UAE

#24 Apr 26, 2009
EVERY ONE GO TO

www.clubcandygirl.webs.com AND REGISTER NOW THE FIRST 50 TO JOIN WILL GET FREE ZWINKY ACCOUNTS EACH WITH 2000 ZCHIVMENTS AND 3000 ZBUCKSAND A CLUB PENGUIN ACCOUNT ITS ABSOULOTLY FREE BETTER GO JOIN QUICK AND IF UR VERY NICE TO THE OWNER NIKKY SHE MIGHT GIVE U A ZCARD I WAS NICE TO HER ND SHE GAVE ME ONE BUT SHES ONLY GOT 5 MORE LEFT HURRY UP AND SIGN UP QUICK QUICK QUICK
bri

UAE

#25 Apr 26, 2009
btw
zcards got 500 on it yes ima go play zwinky buh bye
Sydney

New Delhi, India

#27 May 6, 2009
get ur own zcard..!its not dat expensive!
lynn

Columbus, NE

#32 May 10, 2009
leena hi my name iz lynn my username is mrsz_bust_y4h_grill
my pass iz headbusta plz leena i want a z card can you give me one ;]
lexi

Manchester, TN

#33 May 16, 2009
they are ALL HACKERS
siarne

Perth, Australia

#34 May 16, 2009
here are is a code 48658370597
Julie

United States

#35 May 16, 2009
leena wrote:
who ever want a free zcard send your email and password......trust me i dont like hacking:)
so thank u..
My email is juliematua@gmail.com pass is juliematua zwinky user juliematua103 pass juliematua don't hack or I find u and report u.
naenaeboo-22

United States

#36 May 28, 2009
if yu wanna zcard email me at denaetillery@yahoo.com im not a hacker i have a zcard look at mii profile on zwinky mii username is queen_denae123 i swear

email me,denaetillery@yahoo.com
amii

London, UK

#38 May 30, 2009
email wrote:
i know an email that is zwinky.support@mail.com and it got me a zcard. but they say only 1 zcard since that would b fair. its the 5 dollar one but i was still thankful they put it on for me. i dont usually tell ppl this..but yeah...you can email them if you want..
my email is madcake@hotmail.co.uk
my zwinky user is corey-is-back [its my bros]
and my pass is glitter plz can u give me a zcard
amii and corey

London, UK

#39 May 30, 2009
hiya can i plz have a zcard i give u my bros case he wnats one and plz dont hack him ok
my email is madcake@hotmail.co.uk
my bros zwinky name is corey-is-back
his password is glitter
ok and on myine i give u a gift ok
abcdefghjklmno

Stresa, Italy

#40 May 30, 2009
idk
guys

Spring, TX

#41 May 30, 2009
Guys, you all are desperate. What ever happened to spending the money you earned? Email krazeyave303@htomail.com if u hav a zcard for another. user and pass neded, im no hacker. I'm serious, if you HAVE or HAD a zcard, email me and I'll put like 8,000 or 5,000 in. YOU GUYS ACTUALLY PAID!!!
moonlight-girl-6 6

Kuwait, Kuwait

#42 May 31, 2009
i wanna free zcard
moonlight-girl-6 6

Kuwait, Kuwait

#43 May 31, 2009
i wanna zcard
la le le

Fair Lawn, NJ

#44 Jun 3, 2009
hey every1 i have 3 z-cards and they have about 800 in them and who ever send there user and password to meh first gets them. all i have to do iz fill out forms for zwinky and there you go...you have your zwinky z-card. ND trust me i dont like hackers i dont hack myself . if u want the z-card my email me your user and pass at c.christine544@yahoo.com
hahahah

Skopje, Macedonia

#45 Jun 5, 2009
i have a acount and i have a z-card and i want to refill it can you do that for me my username is
ballkan
and password
levi

Bridgeport, MI

#48 Jun 16, 2009
my email is ronandkathy@chartermi.net
plz give me a zcard
Julie

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Jun 16, 2009
HI my email is matua.julie@gmail.com if u can send an gift card code i would be so pleased and i might just give u anything u want on zwinky!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meez vips? (Feb '09) Aug 29 Katie cat 428
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Aug 19 ashley 179
rollerblade Aug '14 anthony 1
Hub Network Announces 'Super Summer Saturday Gi... Jul '14 jade 1
Jessica Simpson's Adorable Mini Car Racers Jun '14 Tikes Swing 1
Gassing deformed button battery found in Hong K... May '14 toddmartins 1
Gassing deform and explosion LR44 button cell f... Apr '14 Maggie 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••