Next Last
kat

Monmouth, IL

#276 Feb 25, 2012
my account is i_is_thwee99 and ma pass is katiebean99 and i want 8000
He Did It For Me-500Zcard

White River Junction, VT

#277 Jun 22, 2012
Hii (:. My Name Is Blluuecoollaah- On Zwinky And I Have Honestly Gotten A Lot Of Money From A Secret Yahoo That Mister E Has (Which Is The Owner Of Zwinky)[misterezwinkyrewards@y ahoo.com] He Doesn't Like Many Or Tons Of People Going To His Yahoo Account, But He Will Make Exceptions. Anyways On His Account What I've Gotten From It Is Free Domo Shoes (When They Just Barely Came Out), Also He Thanked Me For Being On Zwinky For Four Years. And He Gave Me A Z-Card For 500 Z-Card Dollars For Being On Zwinky For That Long(Not Sure If He Gives It Out To Those That Have Been On For 1-2 Years). Anyways, You Can Get Free Rewards/Things On Occasion, And Also Get A Z-Card In The Beginning For Being A Zwinky Member. So Anyways, Just Thank Him For Making A Zwinky And For Running The Buisness, Maybe Ask For A Z-Card?
okzwinky

Valdosta, GA

#278 Jul 25, 2012
misscasey wrote:
hey it me misscasey from zwinky if any of u peple want a zcard just email me ur user name and password millions of people have a zcard alredy my email is misscasey.zwinky_zwinky@ymail. com hook up with me any time thank you people who believein me (p.s. im not a hacker and im the real misscasey)
I got hacked can i get my accnt back :D
karina

Santiago, Dominican Republic

#279 Aug 2, 2012
hellooo!!!!!!!!! im tired of this account, no liesss.
username: kariantortiz
password: ito241999
uhm.......... it only has like 300 zcards, but enjoy it :)
beminebaby22

Detroit, MI

#280 Aug 9, 2012
I'm not dum I know this is a hack a girl on tube hacked me I'm not falling for it dumass
Ali Estradaa

Scarborough, Canada

#281 Sep 23, 2012
wow all u guys r lame did u know if u give out a account for trade someone can say hey give me ur account we'll trade. but when u give them ur password...and they can go onto ur account change ur password and they wont give u their real password their account...so there u go...ur account is hacked and yeaah. because ur dumb to fall for these people and their hacking tricks !
zcards

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#282 Feb 4, 2013
please,i want a zcard
adrianaxoxoxoxox oxoxoxoxo

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam

#283 Dec 2, 2013
yall should not be givin out your zwinky information yall are gonna get hacked for sure. shut up and get your own zcards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what kinds of toy is good for your kids ? 11 hr shanly 1
good benefit of educational toys ?? 15 hr tara 1
what kinds of toy is good for your kids ? Thu shanly 1
which toys is best for babies Thu tara 1
Who is using BanBao toys? (Sep '10) Wed Mytwocents 9
what is meaning of the educational toy , parent... Wed shanly 1
Who can tell me Where to find the educational t... Sep 16 shanly 1
•••

Toys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE