Trade Zwinky z-card account.
Kelly

Dubai, UAE

#254 May 22, 2011
bri wrote:
hey allllllllll of u should go to :
www.clubcandygirls.webs.com and register
its really nice i got 3 zwinky account there with 2000 zchivments and 3000 zbucks how cool right??
and the owner nikky is giving away 100s more and club penguin and there u can share photos and there theyll tell u hoiw to put stuff on ur profile in zwinky and where to get cool widgets i like dat site sooo much i cant belive i got a zwinky account yay me!!!!
Hey Bri!
It's quite interesting to know that ur from the UAE too, and also play zwinky.
Do you know another way to get zcard credit, maybe by completing offers or something like that.

Thanks a ton,
Kelly (:

p.s- E-mail me to: [email protected]
willow smith

Yonkers, NY

#255 May 22, 2011
umm ok
anoymus

Nottingham, UK

#256 May 24, 2011
i really want a zwinky account which has almost all of the daily keep safe unlocked please email me at [email protected]
jeess

Adelong, Australia

#257 Jun 22, 2011
okaay look you are being silly, you cant just put zcards on your accounts by some starnger. i mean go buy one f your parents dont let u then buy it your self. i have been with zwinky since 2007 and get zcards every 1-2 months. i live in new york and my parents are rich. im the only child & get what ever i want, i came looking for this website because i got grounded today so my parents wont buy me any until next month. but im sure i can lie & make something up. guys im happy to help my user is lets_dance. if you are really in need of zcards tan invisable cheats then im your by next month, which is in a week i will give you refils or free zcards. i will randomly pick the ammount. EMAIL ME AT [email protected] HAPPY TO HELP :)
P.S i have 10 different back up accounts incase i get hacked, i have been hacked 12 times and i no exactly how it feels so i would not be hacking at all.
jenny

United States

#258 Jul 5, 2011
hi if u want my acc u have to wait till im 19 maybe
Leihana

Bethlehem, GA

#259 Jul 14, 2011
123!!
moe-moe

Washington, DC

#260 Jul 24, 2011
well i want z-card i need it well not really need it but i want iti dont kno if pple will hack me idk i just want z-card
mikayla

Vilonia, AR

#261 Jul 30, 2011
hi my name is mikayla and i would like to sususcribe i used to have 8000 zcard till my friend found out my freakin passowrd ok heres my pass and user goodcitizen321 thts my user now my password its zwinky plz i need this cause i don't want to be nobodys friend i have only 5 friends and i'm not new so if you heard this message plz get me the zcrad i'll do anything to get that plz
Gigi

Harrisonburg, VA

#262 Aug 4, 2011
I hacked ur account^
MISTER NYC GUY

Pretoria, South Africa

#263 Aug 6, 2011
Hi there guys if u want a free zcard u just have to email me your username and password to [email protected] and also tell me how much zcard you want. If you dont trust me im just telling that ive given at least 8 people a 50000 zcard and its no hack.
brittany

Belfast, UK

#264 Sep 25, 2011
Go to http://metarl.com/zwinkyzcard.com
When you get at least 20 points, Ba-Baam!1000 zcards headin your way!
nicole

Liverpool, UK

#265 Oct 9, 2011
hi if you want a zcard here is your chance i only have 2 left email me your user name and password at [email protected] i also do refills but i only have 3 left of the refills so hurry before they go

I DONT HACK I WORK WITH THE ZWINKY TEAM :D
cierra

Philadelphia, PA

#266 Oct 28, 2011
i realy want zcards if u give me a unused zcard code i will give u a blingee acout or a club nick acount if u aspet my ofer email me at [email protected] the zcard code and witch acount u want and i will give u my username and password for that acount.
Zwinky Helper

Cork, Ireland

#267 Nov 2, 2011
Go Email [email protected] m
your waisting ur time here.
3 steps to owning a zcard
1; Email your Username and Password to the email above.
2; Tell Us how Much you want.
3; tell us why we shoud give you a zcard.
-ZwinkyStaff-
young_d

Doha, Qatar

#269 Dec 5, 2011
i got Z-CARD ILL TRADE ANY 1 GOT MEEZ VIP CARD EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
NOT GNA TELL U

London, UK

#270 Jan 5, 2012
I TRYED TO TYPE IN SOME OF U LOT BUT NONE OF THEM WORK u liers and LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!
Swaggahgirl

Lake Zurich, IL

#271 Jan 16, 2012
i would like a zcard, if you email me with a good reason, i will give u my username and password!!!:)
Referee

Bedford, OH

#272 Jan 28, 2012
please stop earn yur own z card and make another acc or some thing
FREE ZCARD NO HACK I TRY

League City, TX

#273 Jan 28, 2012
how to get a free zcrad

1: go to target or kroger
2: pick a amount 2,500 154
3: buy it!!!!
4: go to ur acount then enter code
5: then go back to ur acount then ur a\zacrd ish there

hope it helped
kat

Carthage, IL

#275 Feb 25, 2012
naenaeboo-22 wrote:
if yu wanna zcard email me at [email protected] im not a hacker i have a zcard look at mii profile on zwinky mii username is queen_denae123 i swear
email me,[email protected]
my account is i_is_thwee99 my pass is katiebean99

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online Where Buy Despicable Me 3 Minions Stuffe... Aug 12 Anonymous 1
Mini dune buggies for kids Jul '17 janewolkd 1
News Mattel stung by Barbie, Fisher-Price sales drops (Feb '14) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
New Pokemon Nidoqueen Plush For All Ages ! Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
Playing and Learning With Captain Vernon! Jun '17 Captain Vernon 1
Best Pokemon Plush Toys For Halloween Cosplay P... Jun '17 alveriner 1
Toy for Grandpa and 5 Year Old Grandson Jun '17 Marielw824 1
More from around the web