Rasnov, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Hi! if you have a zwinky zcard accoutn or zwinky unused gift card e-mail me at: alinush_rocks_your_socks@yahoo .com I will give you a barbiegirls, cp member, tygirlz, be-bratz myepets or webkinz account. Remember do not post it here!
Dudeeee

Rasnov, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

the barbiegirls is VIP
leena

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Judged:

who ever want a free zcard send your email and password......trust me i dont like hacking:)

so thank u..
leena

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

if any one wants a free zwinky code or club penguin or habbo or star doll this web site gives u any of those gift cards for free:http://www.metarl.com/reg ister.php?referral=LOLFOL

thank you
elena

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2009

Judged:

hello send me ur user name and pass word soo i can put the z card on ur account i promis i wont hack thanks bi o yea my email is rock12215@aol.com
chloe

Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

hi everybody =]
i love zwinky and i also love helping people =P
so if you would like a zcard plz dont be afraid to send ur username and pass to my email address with the amount you would like !x
my email is chloemurphy97@hotmail.com
plz believe me i am no hacker im quite a nice person :)
thanks to all that read this and goodbye...x
cindy

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Judged:

hey ppl, just click on this link that will take you to a website where you have to register for free and earn points(very easy) and you will get a free zcard at the prize shop! believe it works! here it is: http://www.metarl.com/register.php...
email

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Judged:

i know an email that is zwinky.support@mail.com and it got me a zcard. but they say only 1 zcard since that would b fair. its the 5 dollar one but i was still thankful they put it on for me. i dont usually tell ppl this..but yeah...you can email them if you want..
nicest guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

thanks soooooooooooooo much
ivanna2009

Kyle, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

please send me a zcard please? my email is rockztwilight@yahoo.com if you do i will give you accounts for all kinds of games
sam

Milton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

i hate you dum ass people
iluvzwinky

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

if u have a zcard ur not using please email me it please please my email is tjnewton@mail.com
cookie monster

Milton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

ok who has a zcard and can give me it?email me at toxickisses2009@hotmail.com and just give me the pin number on it and its code
dontgetloved

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

Judged:

you people can go get a life ,low lifes go sxuck your mothers ass just pay for a zcard mother fxucker,bxitchs,manker,bxastar ds
thats my advice
polli

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

can i please have an account but i dont want anyones email isnt that illegal to give people your email online if you dont know them
Kayla

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

If you have a zcard and a account email meh your user and pass at Ali-michelle98@hotmail.com No CAps
polli

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

if u have a zwinky account and want a zcard plz send me ur user and pass i swear i dontlike to hack and i am a verynice person.:) my email is jmferin@aol.com, so have fun with your new zcard please allow it to take up to 2 days the max would be 2 weeks
nice girl

Scunthorpe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

hi i really want a zcard and noones being nice to me if u have a zcard and ur not using it please email me at puffyemma1@hotmail.co.uk
jess

Darlington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

i plz plz plz some1 give me z card ma email is ashrahim2007@yahoo.co.uk
samantha

Utterson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

i have a cheat to get a freezcard email me
muffin_man111@hotmail.com
good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••