Trade Zwinky z-card account.

Posted in the Toys Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Dudeeee

Brasov, Romania

#1 Nov 13, 2008
Hi! if you have a zwinky zcard accoutn or zwinky unused gift card e-mail me at: alinush_rocks_your_socks@yahoo .com I will give you a barbiegirls, cp member, tygirlz, be-bratz myepets or webkinz account. Remember do not post it here!
Dudeeee

Brasov, Romania

#2 Nov 13, 2008
the barbiegirls is VIP
leena

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#3 Feb 2, 2009
who ever want a free zcard send your email and password......trust me i dont like hacking:)

so thank u..
leena

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Feb 6, 2009
if any one wants a free zwinky code or club penguin or habbo or star doll this web site gives u any of those gift cards for free:http://www.metarl.com/reg ister.php?referral=LOLFOL

thank you
elena

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2009
hello send me ur user name and pass word soo i can put the z card on ur account i promis i wont hack thanks bi o yea my email is rock12215@aol.com
chloe

Ireland

#6 Feb 16, 2009
hi everybody =]
i love zwinky and i also love helping people =P
so if you would like a zcard plz dont be afraid to send ur username and pass to my email address with the amount you would like !x
my email is chloemurphy97@hotmail.com
plz believe me i am no hacker im quite a nice person :)
thanks to all that read this and goodbye...x
cindy

Beirut, Lebanon

#7 Feb 20, 2009
hey ppl, just click on this link that will take you to a website where you have to register for free and earn points(very easy) and you will get a free zcard at the prize shop! believe it works! here it is: http://www.metarl.com/register.php...
email

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Feb 21, 2009
i know an email that is zwinky.support@mail.com and it got me a zcard. but they say only 1 zcard since that would b fair. its the 5 dollar one but i was still thankful they put it on for me. i dont usually tell ppl this..but yeah...you can email them if you want..
nicest guy

Bensenville, IL

#9 Feb 23, 2009
thanks soooooooooooooo much
ivanna2009

Hot Springs, SD

#10 Mar 6, 2009
please send me a zcard please? my email is rockztwilight@yahoo.com if you do i will give you accounts for all kinds of games
sam

Milton, PA

#11 Mar 9, 2009
i hate you dum ass people
iluvzwinky

Sanford, NC

#12 Mar 14, 2009
if u have a zcard ur not using please email me it please please my email is tjnewton@mail.com
cookie monster

Milton, Canada

#13 Mar 17, 2009
ok who has a zcard and can give me it?email me at toxickisses2009@hotmail.com and just give me the pin number on it and its code
dontgetloved

Bucklebury, UK

#14 Mar 21, 2009
you people can go get a life ,low lifes go sxuck your mothers ass just pay for a zcard mother fxucker,bxitchs,manker,bxastar ds
thats my advice
polli

United States

#15 Mar 25, 2009
can i please have an account but i dont want anyones email isnt that illegal to give people your email online if you dont know them
Kayla

Daytona Beach, FL

#16 Mar 25, 2009
If you have a zcard and a account email meh your user and pass at Ali-michelle98@hotmail.com No CAps
polli

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Mar 30, 2009
if u have a zwinky account and want a zcard plz send me ur user and pass i swear i dontlike to hack and i am a verynice person.:) my email is jmferin@aol.com, so have fun with your new zcard please allow it to take up to 2 days the max would be 2 weeks
nice girl

Scunthorpe, UK

#18 Mar 31, 2009
hi i really want a zcard and noones being nice to me if u have a zcard and ur not using it please email me at puffyemma1@hotmail.co.uk
jess

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#19 Apr 9, 2009
i plz plz plz some1 give me z card ma email is ashrahim2007@yahoo.co.uk
samantha

Mississauga, Canada

#20 Apr 14, 2009
i have a cheat to get a freezcard email me
muffin_man111@hotmail.com
good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Birthday Present (Apr '14) 12 hr tara 6
How to give children happy life 12 hr shanly 1
what kinds of toy is good for your kids ? Wed tara 2
How to give children happy life Tue tara 4
Benefits of toys and the Benefits of Play Tue tara 3
Key Benefits of Toys and the Benefits of Play Oct 20 shanly 4
Educational Benefits of Providing Toys To Child... Oct 20 tara 4

Toys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE