Mattel toys recalled

Mattel toys recalled

There are 10 comments on the CNN story from Sep 5, 2007, titled Mattel toys recalled. In it, CNN reports that:

“We apologize again to everyone affected and promise that we will continue to focus on ensuring the safety and quality of our toys”

The Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Mattel Inc., announced late Tuesday that it is recalling about 700,000 Chinese-made toys that have excessive amounts of lead paint. via CNN

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Seattle, WA

#1 Oct 8, 2007
Don't buy any toys made in Vhina. Don't buy anything from Mattel. Mattel is insane. They actually think that people will buy their toys from China. What a joke. They said they were sorry to China for poisoning our kids. How about saying sorry to American parents who purchased their POISON!

Châteauguay, Canada

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Don't buy any toys made in "Vhina"?
Is this Ray, or MaltaMon posting?

Of course, it's MattelMon, the company that makes inflatable sex toys!
They specialize in inflatable sons, inflatable lap dogs, and inflatable boys with round buttocks just ready for spanking!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Everything is made in China these days, including Phil's collection of boy's dangly bits. I hope he didn't get poisoned on them. So far only his tongue and mental state seem to have been affected.

Châteauguay, Canada

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Unless he is hoping for a homeopathic cure?

(or, knowing Phil, he is hoping for a homo-pathetic cure...)

Chester, UK

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
Unless he is hoping for a homeopathic cure?
(or, knowing Phil, he is hoping for a homo-pathetic cure...)
I'm going to change conversation to see how much you would agree on things in general, Bob.

Do you think the yellow cat in the video is cute?

Chester, UK

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Everything is made in China these days, including Phil's collection of boy's dangly bits. I hope he didn't get poisoned on them. So far only his tongue and mental state seem to have been affected.
Do you also find ratchet the cute yellow cat in the video cute too, Zuiko?

Chester, UK

#8 Sep 23, 2013

Montréal, Canada

#10 Dec 8, 2015
The new Spank-my-son Doll has been recalled due to small parts that could fall off and cause a choking hazard. The recall was announced today by a senior executive of the Dorval media relations firm which was hired to manage the recall.
The doll, made by MaltaMattel, is an anatomically correct boy doll, based on MaltaMon's own son. The design sketches were made from nude photographs of the boy taken by Phil in 2004, and provided by MaltaMon.
It comes dressed in a soccer uniform, has Spiderman briefs, and is sold with a leather strop for spanking its lifelike buttocks. Also provided are a dummy jar of MaltaOintment, a dummy bottle of red chili oil, and a dummy rectal thermometer. The thermometer can be inserted into the doll's lifelike "opening".
The talking version has a string - activated voice box. When you pull the string, it says comical things like "spank me, Phil", "my buttocks are sore", "I think I have fever", "what is phimosis?", and " ow, you're hurting me".
There was concern that some of the smaller parts could be ingested by little children. Consumers can get a full refund at point of purchase.

Montréal, Canada

#11 Dec 9, 2015
The MichaelNovelty company of Philadelphia announced plans to release its own version of the Spank-my-son Doll. "I have had an interesting e-mail exchange with a senior executive of a Dorval media relations firm," said MichaelN, "we will avoid the errors made by the MaltaMattel company.".The MichaelNinny will be an anatomically correct african-american boy doll. It will have a larger penis with a soft vinyl retractable foreskin. The buttocks will be large and round, ideal for spanking. Said MichaelN, "there will be no small parts, and instead of a pull string, which could be a strangulation hazard, the voice box will be activated by impacts on the buttocks". A hard spanking will activate cries of pain, whereas light taps on the buttocks will activate a selection of phrases, such as "can I go swimming, daddy?", "is my foreskin too tight?", "can we shower together, daddy?", or "I have been very naughty!"
The doll will be dressed in traditional PE kit, and come wrapped in a little sheet made of Nigerian mammy cloth. Internet orders are now being accepted which will be delivered in time for Christmas.
Go to

Montréal, Canada

#12 Dec 9, 2015
Not to be outdone, British toy manufacturers are jumping on the bandwagon!
The Dirty Doll Company in Manchester announced the release of the Philthy Phil Doll.
Anatomically correct, it is a grubby 12 year old boy with pale skin, spots, greasy hair, and a tiny willie.
The pronounced white buttocks beg to be spanked, and due to a pressure sensitive chemical process, similar to the principals of ball-point ink, the buttocks turn red when spanked, and black and blue when spanked hard. They return to normal colour after about an hour. Philthy Phil comes with a bottle, which when filled with water and inserted into his mouth, fills a bladder inside the doll. Later, at random, the bladder empties through the tiny willie, wetting the panty-waist that Phil wears.
Pressing his tummy activates a voice synthesizer, which snarls out in its pommy, effeminate english, such fun, offensive things as "f-ing coward!", "fa&&ot!", "wimp!", "suck my d*ck!", "f*ck my a&&!", "you pr*ck!".
Philthy Phil comes dressed in choir robes, wearing a panty-waist underneath, with the following accessories: baby bottle, butt plug, rattan cane, and a dirty magazine.
Approved by the British Toy Council for children over ten.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Oct 7 Evontsowavy 201
rare bakugan (Jan '09) Aug '16 Darkstar55 12
meez vips? (Feb '09) Aug '16 famx-x 452
what is meaning of the educational toy , parent... (Sep '14) May '16 funeducationatoys 6
Perfect gifts for our kids on Children's Day May '16 Anonymous 1
Looking for a Plush Rexy Doll (Dec '06) Dec '15 jordan55 15
Classic & Traditional Toys (Jun '15) Jun '15 congo 1
More from around the web