Mattel toys recalled

Mattel toys recalled

There are 7 comments on the CNN story from Sep 5, 2007, titled Mattel toys recalled. In it, CNN reports that:

“We apologize again to everyone affected and promise that we will continue to focus on ensuring the safety and quality of our toys”

The Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Mattel Inc., announced late Tuesday that it is recalling about 700,000 Chinese-made toys that have excessive amounts of lead paint. via CNN

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Ray

Seattle, WA

#1 Oct 8, 2007
Don't buy any toys made in Vhina. Don't buy anything from Mattel. Mattel is insane. They actually think that people will buy their toys from China. What a joke. They said they were sorry to China for poisoning our kids. How about saying sorry to American parents who purchased their POISON!
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Don't buy any toys made in "Vhina"?
Is this Ray, or MaltaMon posting?

Of course, it's MattelMon, the company that makes inflatable sex toys!
They specialize in inflatable sons, inflatable lap dogs, and inflatable boys with round buttocks just ready for spanking!

Hahahahahaha!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 21, 2013
Everything is made in China these days, including Phil's collection of boy's dangly bits. I hope he didn't get poisoned on them. So far only his tongue and mental state seem to have been affected.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#4 Sep 21, 2013
Unless he is hoping for a homeopathic cure?

(or, knowing Phil, he is hoping for a homo-pathetic cure...)
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Bob wrote:
Unless he is hoping for a homeopathic cure?
(or, knowing Phil, he is hoping for a homo-pathetic cure...)
I'm going to change conversation to see how much you would agree on things in general, Bob.

Do you think the yellow cat in the video is cute?
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Zuiko wrote:
Everything is made in China these days, including Phil's collection of boy's dangly bits. I hope he didn't get poisoned on them. So far only his tongue and mental state seem to have been affected.
Do you also find ratchet the cute yellow cat in the video cute too, Zuiko?
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

#8 Sep 23, 2013
COME ON WHICH ONE OF YOU ISNT SCARED OF BEING OVERCOME BY RATCHETS CUTENESS!
OH THE CUTE YELLOW CAT IN THE VIDEO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has any free weeworld accounts with gold po... (Feb '10) Jun '15 Maylay 196
Classic & Traditional Toys Jun '15 congo 1
News MGA Entertainment's Rescue Pets(TM): MyePets.co... (Aug '07) May '15 jedinashi 152
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) May '15 PFfff 48
meez vips? (Feb '09) May '15 thatkidswag 443
Get your Toys here (Jun '12) Mar '15 Building Toy Sets 4
New TOY KnuckleStrutz Mar '15 Building Toy Sets 1
More from around the web