Valley of the Virtual Dolls

Valley of the Virtual Dolls

There are 131 comments on the BusinessWeek story from May 22, 2007, titled Valley of the Virtual Dolls. In it, BusinessWeek reports that:

When you think about paper dolls, you probably think about children from past generations painstakingly attaching little outfits onto a cut-out female figure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWeek.

pippin

Erlanger, KY

#25 Jul 21, 2007
-abcde-- wrote:
<quoted text> lyk u
thank u
idk

Sand Springs, OK

#27 Jul 26, 2007
-abcde-- wrote:
<quoted text>
lyk u
its ok that u dont kno wats goin on......you'll make it. just take each day slowly and you might be ok.
preetypreettyple ase

Maputo, Mozambique

#28 Jul 31, 2007
bush sucks azz wrote:
hi my name is bush and im retarted i lead this country and out of all that im still retarted no 1 noes me (i just noticed that i spelled noes rong wait how do u spell nos aahhh wut evere) well anyways people say im dumb and i look like it and and act like it but i dont see it mayebeee its the waye i righte some one sayesse thate ie pute toe muche eeeesss one the ende ofe everye worde ie spelle bute ife thatse howe ite goese then thtasts how itse goese waite wute ame ie rightinge aboute againe welle wute evere ime rihgtinge aboute fucke ue peopele oke busheye sighninge offe (ie thinke ime goinge toe throwe upe i thinke i hade toe much vodkae uhohe ime goinge downe)ssadoihaddssoihhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhdeeoeiuhyfroiushy sz
dont worry! i study in a american school and everyone teases me! wanna be my best friend? i know how u feel!
girly girly

Birmingham, AL

#29 Jul 31, 2007
vanessa anne hudgens wrote:
hi, everyone.i know 2 trollar codes:(1).75911069
(2).5000673
oh ya, by the way Baby Trollily6618 is beautiful<3 C=(look side ways to the right)
first of all that code doesnt work
bob

Mableton, GA

#30 Aug 3, 2007
hey fudgers
guiafreleen

Makati, Philippines

#31 Aug 25, 2007
hi! my name is princesstrollzini plese add me and im only never mind
shayla

Towson, MD

#32 Sep 8, 2007
(2).5000673
oh ya, by the way Baby Trollily6618 is beautiful<3 C=(look side ways to the right)
y dont they work dummy
shayla

Towson, MD

#33 Sep 8, 2007
y dont 75911069 n 5000673 work u a dummy 4 postin dat and not no what u talkin bout
Tamiliah

Leichhardt, Australia

#34 Sep 9, 2007
Look can i just say that if you not going to be serious or help whoever is asking questions the you might aswell piss off, nobody needs your little smartarss comments its stupid and pathetic so just grow up...
calling people dumb and saying this site is stupid well then why are you here reading it?
Beverly Wong

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Sep 9, 2007
once i have a trollar but my mom told me to throw it out so i threw it out.i am very sorry about it. next time i get a trollar i will give you the trollar code.
Bubbles

Philippines

#36 Oct 11, 2007
(2).5000673
why are the codes aren't working?
Bubbles

Philippines

#37 Oct 11, 2007
those codes are so not working u are so unfabulous duh!!! thanks for the help loser
Beverly Wong

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Oct 27, 2007
i KNOW WHY IT IS NOT Working because it is not valid
Serina is poppen

San Francisco, CA

#40 Jan 30, 2008
All yah are mean as frick. The babrie brat thing asked a question not your fricked up opinions....if the girl likes dollz she's probably a girly girl and maybe she's a little girl....or ridarded to keep your sorry @ss self away from here i was only here cause of my sistr who asked the same question..what are you doin here with trollz.com ? lol your on it lmao
dumppeeps

Ayer, MA

#41 Feb 1, 2008
plz stop fighting i need a trollar code
JLO FAN

Port Moody, Canada

#42 Apr 15, 2008
hey im a les 2 can i f u u?
Haruka

Boca Raton, FL

#44 May 24, 2008
Bubbles wrote:
<quoted text>
why are the codes aren't working?
they probably don't work because they've already been used
sannu

UAE

#45 May 25, 2008
east or west barbiegirls the best!!!!!
heather

United States

#47 Jun 10, 2008
hi every 1 im hate bush he sucks balls u know what pisses me ofrf the fact that no 1 likes my favorite animal a cheetah!and by the way send a love spell on clipper gladtroll 48288 also write down more trollar codes i need those things 4 my padz and hair ill tell u 1 of my pass words 4 a troll that belongs2 me.i love u all girlz not az much cuz im not a lezbo
heather

United States

#48 Jun 10, 2008
hi every 1 !does any body know any trollar codes plese tell me them on this website i need them 4 my padz and hair i have the close any 1 that has liited addishion close i will pay 65,000 trollars 4 them plese send them 2 clipper gladtroll 48288.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hatchimals Dec '17 pghninja 1
Rare Mattel RC tanks Dec '17 Ecophage 1
Lucy's Bear Dec '17 Nickopbna1 1
Who is using BanBao toys? (Sep '10) Nov '17 Apples 10
News Barbie makes doll of hijab-wearing Olympian Ibt... Nov '17 Geezer 5
News A look at the 2 female engines coming to 'Thoma... Oct '17 Parden Pard 4
Captain Toy reviews MONSTER DICE Oct '17 TheToyBox 1
More from around the web