Ryan1794

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

I'm trying to quit dipping but and io turn 18 next thurday and I have heard and seen skoal mint snus and smooth mint and I want to try them just to see how they are. And give a good judgement of your thought from flavor,spit,how confortable the pouches sit in your lip. And rate it from 1 to 10. 10 being the best
No Smoke

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

I've tried Skoal snus and it might be the second best American snus, after Camel. But neither one can compare to real Swedish Snus.
Ryan1794 wrote:
I'm trying to quit dipping but and io turn 18 next thurday and I have heard and seen skoal mint snus and smooth mint and I want to try them just to see how they are. And give a good judgement of your thought from flavor,spit,how confortable the pouches sit in your lip. And rate it from 1 to 10. 10 being the best

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Tobacco Forum right now

Search the Tobacco Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
how long until chewing tobacco doesnt make me s... (Nov '08) 12 hr Gclegend09 265
Red Man Chew (Sep '07) Fri Brandonlovescope 76
Cheap Marlboro Cigs? Fri markinlondon 1
Marlboro Lights Central London Fri markinlondon 2
#####Tobacco For Sale 4.5 Per Pouch##### Thu GVDMXXXXX 35
Favorite Dipping Tobacco: Brands, Flavors (Sep '07) Thu tristan 537
tobacco and cigarettes wanted Thu miggie66 1
•••
•••