Ryan1794

Shelbyville, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I'm trying to quit dipping but and io turn 18 next thurday and I have heard and seen skoal mint snus and smooth mint and I want to try them just to see how they are. And give a good judgement of your thought from flavor,spit,how confortable the pouches sit in your lip. And rate it from 1 to 10. 10 being the best
No Smoke

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 13, 2013
I've tried Skoal snus and it might be the second best American snus, after Camel. But neither one can compare to real Swedish Snus.
Ryan1794 wrote:
I'm trying to quit dipping but and io turn 18 next thurday and I have heard and seen skoal mint snus and smooth mint and I want to try them just to see how they are. And give a good judgement of your thought from flavor,spit,how confortable the pouches sit in your lip. And rate it from 1 to 10. 10 being the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tobacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STOP SMOKING! Start Dipping or Chewing (All New... (Apr '10) 3 hr Gemma 169
Dip prices in different states (Aug '12) Mon Hunterkc 200
Favorite Dipping Tobacco: Brands, Flavors (Sep '07) Mon Cadenzeck11 576
the ticket in the pack claim your free gift at... (Jan '14) Sun harry crum 409
Copenhagen Strait vs. Grizzly Strait (Aug '12) May 3 Just your average... 8
how long until chewing tobacco doesnt make me s... (Nov '08) Apr 25 Bubba 312
Red Man Chew (Sep '07) Apr 22 justin 86
More from around the web