Hrh Fish

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2012

To all the non smokers that post don't smoke notices...you guys have too much time on your hands. Why are you reading posts about smoking?? Who wants to live for ever? It takes a few years off your life. Its the years at the end the wheelchair years. Al Murray and Bill Hicks rule
Anonymous

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

hello,Stephen,you are looking for e-cigarettes?have you considered to import this from China?
stephen whelan ireland wrote:
marlboro gold spot on thank u v much
lorrie

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

try buying from tobacco net and yes got a bill from customs now i am out of pocket 120 dollars shame on yous now i am going to Taget the tv show and see what they do. shut them down.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

I'm selling tobacco for rolling and pipes with growing tradition over 400 years old. Tobacco is from fields of Herzegowina,near Dubrovnik and it's my family's production and processing.
Price is 5 euros for 100 g. We send it by mail all over the world. Payments are made over moneybookers. If you are interested, send us a mail on 011beopd@gmail.com . Greetings
Wiggy

Warminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I made an order about 8 days ago. I will update this post with either details on delivery or seizure in the uk. I have made a smaller second order 4 working days ago. That order is still showing as processed and although money has left account the order has not updated as complete and have received no confirmation email of completion. I did email asking for details on their discount point system which was replied to swiftly. However after emailing regarding my order not being complete I have not received a reply.
Wiggy

Warminster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Wiggy wrote:
I made an order about 8 days ago. I will update this post with either details on delivery or seizure in the uk. I have made a smaller second order 4 working days ago. That order is still showing as processed and although money has left account the order has not updated as complete and have received no confirmation email of completion. I did email asking for details on their discount point system which was replied to swiftly. However after emailing regarding my order not being complete I have not received a reply.
I have sent them another email asking for confirmation of order completion and shipment. I have notified them again in this email that payment has left my account and is in their hands. I have also listed alternative products they may send if the item I've ordered is out of stock. I await their reply.
Wiggy

Luton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Wiggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have sent them another email asking for confirmation of order completion and shipment. I have notified them again in this email that payment has left my account and is in their hands. I have also listed alternative products they may send if the item I've ordered is out of stock. I await their reply.
I have now received completion and shipping confirmation of my second order but as yet my first order remains delivered. I am now starting to worry it may have been seized.
cigs

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Wiggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have now received completion and shipping confirmation of my second order but as yet my first order remains delivered. I am now starting to worry it may have been seized.
Hello I am a cigarette seller I sell in bulk I ship everywere around the world! I am looking for bulk buyers, we make our own cigarettes fresh tobacco, from Virginia.
Our products get to everyone all the time , if not "IF" we resend. You get a tracking on all shipping! Bulk buyers only 50+ cartons, email me at b_shoes@ymail.com
Wiggy

Huddersfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

cigs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello I am a cigarette seller I sell in bulk I ship everywere around the world! I am looking for bulk buyers, we make our own cigarettes fresh tobacco, from Virginia.
Our products get to everyone all the time , if not "IF" we resend. You get a tracking on all shipping! Bulk buyers only 50+ cartons, email me at b_shoes@ymail.com
Large amounts of cigarettes and tobacco are much more likely to be seized. Also buying from someone who provides only an email address is incredibly dodgy. I would not recommend bulk buying to anyone who lives in the UK.
cigs

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I have never ever had a shipment seized I pay a sovern customs tax by the uk. That's why we can ship everywere with no problem. And you get a world wide tracking number.
Tina

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Hi I`ve been using tna for a couple of years now.Had one no show but nothing. Apart from that have been quite happy.
louise

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

It is crap i have ordered 3 cartons of cigerettes and havent seen 1 ive waited almost 4 months emails after emails and nobody gives a shit iv spent almost 300$ no one will give me a refund they say wait 60 days i have still no reply to emails they dont even send a curtsy email to see if you have recevied them im so bloody mad and all i get in return is emails back talking to me like a robot no thing helpful #NOTICE THERES NO NUMBER TO CONTACT THEM EITHER#

Highly pissed
James

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

i dont recomend these guys they have ripped me off and keep making up excuse like there emails down but still wont send the goods? they answer me sometimes but i get automated looking responses, i keep emailing them over and over as its been weeks and they have about 200$ of mine, but they keep ignoring what i say and just send me back silly stuff like thanks for your email sorry for the inconvenience? its a real kick in the guts while they v got you down really gutted. watch out guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Tobacco Forum right now

Search the Tobacco Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Considers Making Smoking in Car with Kids Il... (Dec '12) 6 hr Ho Lee Chyt 88
Canker Sores and Dip (Mar '11) 20 hr Luna northern 28
amber leaf, cutters choice, golden virginia 50g... 23 hr craig watts 4
Golden Virginia 50g | Good Quality | 4.00 per ... Thu John 4
golden virginia 50 G GREEN Thu John 1
STOP SMOKING! Start Dipping or Chewing (All New... (Apr '10) Thu Redneckey 156
Looking to buy: Golden Virginia 50g Pouches (Feb '13) Thu john 24
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••