Tobacco.net.au
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jon C

Morphett Vale, Australia

#1 Mar 16, 2008
has anyone had any good success with buying through http://www.tobacco.net.au . Seems legit, but its Australian.
Danny

Newton Abbot, UK

#2 Apr 28, 2008
Jon C wrote:
has anyone had any good success with buying through http://www.tobacco.net.au . Seems legit, but its Australian.
Yeh im from the United Kingdom and my order came in 2 weeks..I always order on there now :)
Davidt T

Avalon, Australia

#3 Jun 8, 2008
i have bought from them, they are pretty good too

top quality tobacco
Sandyko

Agen, France

#6 Oct 27, 2008
Hi everyone,

I am a french customer and I have discovered this site on July through the forum http://www.tabac-notaxe.com/forum and since, I order every month. Tim, the saler of the site tobacco.net .au became member of our forum and he discuss with members who encountered problem of delay or other.

This site is on white list as 2 others sites.

There is also an English section and in the French section, there is a translator tool on the down of each page.

I am very happy because the customer service is really present in case of parcel lost : indeed, some members had some of their order lost and tobacco.net .au has sent replacement.

Since, I have 2 favorites sites : tobacco.net .au and Afritraders (they don't ship to England and USA), I know the second since the middle of the year of 2006. An so, I am happy having a second favorite site in order to avoid between orders and since, I don't buy my cigarettes on my local tobacco store anymore :-)
stephen whelan ireland

Ireland

#7 Dec 10, 2008
marlboro gold spot on thank u v much
Alison

Craigieburn, Australia

#8 Feb 26, 2009
Davidt T wrote:
top quality tobacco
Please help me - I cannot find Australia in the drop down menu - when I want to send an order.
I do hope you can assist me. My sister sent me some Marlboro cigarettes and I would love to be able to buy them on line
Cheers Alison in QLD Australia
Alison

Craigieburn, Australia

#9 Feb 26, 2009
Davidt T wrote:
top quality tobacco
Please advise me, how did you manage to add an order to be delivered to Australia
I haven't found AUSTRALIA in the address drop down menu.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers Alison
Trent Gardner

Adelaide, Australia

#10 Apr 6, 2009
Alison wrote:
<quoted text>
Please advise me, how did you manage to add an order to be delivered to Australia
I haven't found AUSTRALIA in the address drop down menu.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers Alison
Due to Australian law, http://www.tobacco.net.au doesn't ship to Australian soil
ros hickley

Leeds, UK

#12 Aug 14, 2009
Jon C wrote:
Hi Tim at tobacco.net au.....is a really good guy, I have been buying cigarrettes from him for about 2 years a super service, first class communication, and if the odd carton goes astray , no quibble he replaces, cant speak highly enough.
Ros
ros hickley

Leeds, UK

#13 Aug 14, 2009
Hi Tim at tobacco.net au.....is a really good guy, I have been buying cigarrettes from him for about 2 years a super service, first class communication, and if the odd carton goes astray , no quibble he replaces, cant speak highly enough.
GiViT

Marseille, France

#14 Aug 21, 2009
I placed order at Tobacco.net .au and I have never received my three cartridge and as in their customs (of thieves) they asked me to re-pay the transport costs for one piece of news(short story) sends, what I made and regrettably I always wait...

Tim, his(her,its) tobacco.net .au site and its forum of tobacco-notaxe.com (disguised as forum citizen of France I would do you I) is a big thief from thief.

It is not to make of pub, but it has been one year since I buy my cigarette
Mush

Thailand

#16 Sep 8, 2009
Ordered a carton of Marlboro,received a week later.No problem at all.
p cleary

Dublin, Ireland

#17 Nov 7, 2009
have been having trouble lately with my orders not arriving and letters from costoms! anyone else having this problem?
Sandyko

Agen, France

#18 Dec 17, 2009
I am the Admin of the English section of the forum http://www.tabac-notaxe.com/forum and this forum is not owned by tobacco.net .au.

Admin has created this forum in 2007, October after being scammed by a site called k2smokes.ch and we have only discovered tobacco.net .au in 2008, June.

GiVit seems to be a person who screams "scam" when a parcel is lost after several orders received.

We must be aware that the risk 0 does not exist: if we want a risk 0, we go to our local tobacco store and we are sure our cigarettes won't be lost, stolen or seized.

I order from tobacco.net .au since 2008, June and I have only 1 order lost: I have re-paid the postage fees and I have received the replacement yesterday. I prefer re-paying the postage fees but I don't forget all the savings I have made with reliable sites as tobacco.net .au and Afritraders.
Sandyko

Agen, France

#20 Dec 17, 2009
oups, I would want to say "the Irish and British Customs seem to be zealous"
Michael

Glenwood, Australia

#21 May 13, 2010
I would just like to find out if they are able to trade to australia yet or not?? I would really like to use this site tobacco.net .au to buy my cigarettes especially now that cmokes have gone up by $5 for a large pouch of tobacco .... can someone please let me know ..... Thank you
Michael

Glenwood, Australia

#22 May 13, 2010
nevermind about my query I received my answer when looking a little deeper into the site details ...
Leansy

Chiefland, FL

#23 May 18, 2010
Is this site really what it's cracked up to be? Or is it something bad... Really bad. Think about it: It's promoting people to smoke, which causes irreversible diseases. Then, it promotes youth to pick up this deadly addiction by putting it on the WWW, a place where kids spend loads of time. After all of this, it pays money to companies that specifically target yunger generations because their product is killing its customers! However, they don't actually stop... They keep adding nicotine and other disgusting chemicals to increase addiction.
Neil

Auckland, New Zealand

#24 May 28, 2010
Do not trust tobacco.net , you will lose your money, they are scammers.
Neil

Auckland, New Zealand

#25 May 28, 2010
They take your money,you then get a customs and gst bill, that makes them dearer than in the shop.Then they make you jump through hoops, The old story,.."IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" you know what I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tobacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straigt vs Longcut Fri Charles 1
what's the difference between 72's and regular? (Sep '07) Aug 8 Mindybn10 81
Dip prices in different states (Aug '12) Aug 5 Pissedoff patriot 343
how long until chewing tobacco doesnt make me s... (Nov '08) Aug 4 danoe2 406
Camel Crush: tried it? what did you think? (Aug '08) Jul 29 Crushin_It 45
Can the Dentist Tell I Used Dip? (Mar '12) Jul 19 Tommy joe 27
Cheyenne Cigars (Oct '07) Jul '17 Steve 101
More from around the web