where can you buy them?
penny

Palm Harbor, FL

#2 Jan 9, 2010
Where can you buy non-fsc cigarettes?
carla

Bridgeport, CT

#3 Jan 10, 2010
I want--what ever idiot(s)who is/are responsible for instituting theFSC/cigarettes to be 'forced' to eat a lobster with the shell on! Like it???
Juan

Tijuana, Mexico

#4 Jan 10, 2010
nonfsccigarette dot com has all sorts of brands of non-FSC cigarettes. Since we are out of Mexico we will never be governed by FSC cigarettes. Both Phillip Morris and RJ Reynolds have plants in Mexico that will always continue to make non-FSC cigarettes.
Jimbo

Cleveland, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2010
we have em too non-fsc-cigarettes dot com and offer online tracking and more
non-fsc

Baltimore, MD

#7 Mar 7, 2010
Jimbo wrote:
we have em too non-fsc-cigarettes dot com and offer online tracking and more
Jimbo, would you post the web address for the non-FSC cigarettes.

tnx
non-fsc

Baltimore, MD

#8 Mar 7, 2010
Juan wrote:
nonfsccigarette dot com has all sorts of brands of non-FSC cigarettes. Since we are out of Mexico we will never be governed by FSC cigarettes. Both Phillip Morris and RJ Reynolds have plants in Mexico that will always continue to make non-FSC cigarettes.
Juan,

what are the shipping costs to send three cartons to the US?

tnx
Tammy Deloach

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Mar 14, 2010
Please let me know where you can buy the none fsc I will order them right now

Since: May 10

Graham, NC

#11 May 13, 2010
It is not the fire thats going to kill people it is the carpet glue they put in those fsc cigarettes.
I have been an adult smoker most of my life,not a very heavy smoker but a moderate smoker.
I did not abuse cigarettes,but I do find that a cigarette(A NON FSC CIGARETTE)helped me focus,calmed my nerves,etcc..
So around the turn of the New Year 2010 I started to experience a foul metal taste in my mouth,a very bad headache,a sore throat, mouth sores,and more,which in return made my nerves worse and I could not focus as I did,so I started to smoke more and the more I smoked the sicker I got, so off to the doctor office,he ran test and ask how much I smoked and I said it was moderate,but lately had become more excessive to try to calm my nerves,and to help me focus.He said that I was experiencing a slow poisoning,I ask from where and he told me the cigarettes,he explained that the cigarette company was required by law to put stuff in cigarettes to help reduce fires,but he went on to say that I was the tenth(10th)person that day to have the same problems,and on average about 77 people a week with the same problems and he further stated that the number was going up,so I ask him if it was causing that many people to become sick couldn't we all just have a massive lawsuit,and he said that it is already noted that cigarette smoking was bad and on top of that the cigarette company did NOT do this by choice,it is a law.Anyway he said either quit or buy non-fsc cigarettes from other countries,which I did,And after about two weeks of smoking non fsc cigarettes my sickness started to dissapear my throat quit hurting,my headaches went away,etc..
But my doctor said that what damage was done may have a long term effect that might show up later.
It would seem to me that if a person was unaware of what they was smoking and found out it was poison man dated by the government then something could be done lawsuit wise,but maybe one day when they realize what they have done ,something will be done,but if every smoker is dead then who will complain.
I beg of all of you reading this quit smoking fsc!!! either Quit completely,roll your own or order from elsewhere like I did,just search the web for non fsc cigarettes or go here http://no-fsc.webs.com .If you don't change something you will get sicker and sicker with each carpet glue laced fsc cigarette.
Thank you for your time,Jenny
If this helps just one person ,I would be happy,but tell your smoking friends to stop smoking those fsc cigarettes.
ants

Chiefland, FL

#13 May 20, 2010
quit in general! there's this site called quitline.com and it has a bunch of resources and tools. the long term effects of tobacco products are inevitable, but you can try the site out. even if you haven't considered quitting, you should check it out.

Since: Jan 11

Athens, Greece

#15 Jan 8, 2011
In order to make these cigarettes "fire-safe" they added carpet glue to the paper...and the Coalition for Fire-Safe cigarettes hid the finding of the Harvard Study...

As if, who would notice if there are even more deadly chemicals in cigarettes...

Read full article here:

Are the new FSC fire-safe cigarettes making smokers sicker than ever?
http://exm.nr/ec81IK

The only solution is to roll your own
www.ryorevolution.com This website has lists of distributors and information.. It saved my life
nonfsc online

Baltimore, MD

#17 Jan 8, 2011
Juan wrote:
John/Juan, Your site now only takes cash. Will that change back to epayments?
Ben

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Jan 12, 2011
Glad I stumble on this site, I've been having some issues with smoking the FSC's and found a way around it for now.. and its cheaper then buying here in the states
Sticks finger in air too big gov!
FDA-LIARS

Garden Grove, CA

#19 Jan 16, 2011
I actually got a hold of Dr. Lawrence Deyton at the FDA. He's a big wig. Also Les Weinstein. I presented overwhelming evidence to them and I got blown off immediately with BS. They said they never heard of any illnesses from these FSC cigarettes. WHAT? Are you kidding me? In addition, a man named Jeffrey Wigand is in on this stuff too. All these people are big anti-tobacco people and they are slowly poisoning you in submission to QUIT. You folks better get real PISSED OFF and take some F***ing action against these BASTARDS. Write letters to the media, your local paper or TV station and call your congressman or woman and tell them what you know. It's very simple folks. We are being lied to and I want to see heads roll over this s**t. Poisoning us deliberately in order to get us to quit. Here in the USA. Remember, Dr. Lawrence Deyton LIAR!!!! Dr. Jeffrey Wigand(consultant to the FDA)--LIAR!!!! Dr. Margret Hamburg ---LIAR!!!!! and all heads at the FDA. Let's EXPOSE the A***holes. Get to work and do your part. Our Civil Liberties are officially gone. I can't go enjoy a cigarette on my porch anymore because of the pieces of s888T!
Tommy

Baker, LA

#20 Jan 30, 2011
Whoever came up with the idea of FSC cigarettes should be forced to smoke a carton of them daily.
Tommy

Baker, LA

#21 Jan 30, 2011
Just our lovely government trying to totally control our private lives.
nonfsc online

Baltimore, MD

#22 Jan 30, 2011
Does anyone know where in the world non-FSC cigarettes can be bought?

Canada? Europe?
BlackHeart

Deland, FL

#23 Feb 11, 2011
These people should be held responsible, and hung!
Little know it, but before FSC, was the Super Glue cigs! This was common since they changed from the all natural gum. 70 years ago you did not have people getting cancer so much, a great many lived long lives smoking! My Grand daddy smoked over 50 years and did not die of cancer, he died of old age at the age of 78.
The Gum based glue was a heck of a lot better!
So really, this has been going on since the sixties, they just stepped it up a notch to see how much more we will take!
Steve

Oakland, CA

#24 May 8, 2011
penny wrote:
where can you buy them?
Have you tried http://TobaccoTrain.com ?

Since: Apr 11

Baltimore, MD

#25 May 8, 2011
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried http://TobaccoTrain.com ?
Steve, I just read through every bit of information at the train site you recommended.

It seems legit.

Have you ordered from this site? Are they really non-FSC cigarettes??

Thanks for posting the link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tobacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long until chewing tobacco doesnt make me s... (Nov '08) Wed Yyyyeeeeelllloooo... 392
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) Jan 17 Mugs mahone 9
Dip prices in different states (Aug '12) Jan 17 Greataxeman 322
Cheyenne Cigars (Oct '07) Jan 15 Paul5585 96
STOP SMOKING! Start Dipping or Chewing (All New... (Apr '10) Jan 10 Copenhagengirl 193
Favorite Dipping Tobacco: Brands, Flavors (Sep '07) Jan 7 civiccycle47 642
what's the difference between 72's and regular? (Sep '07) Jan 7 BeBo 74
More from around the web