Copenhagen Strait vs. Grizzly Strait

Copenhagen Strait vs. Grizzly Strait

Posted in the Tobacco Forum

Copenhagenman

Dawsonville, GA

#1 Aug 6, 2012
I have tried both I started out w grizzly strait but I caught Copenhagen on sale and I said dang what's one can so I got it and I haven't gone back since i don't care what it costs it's so much smoother but it has a nice punch that's not overwhelming
CopenhagenKnowsB est

Matthews, NC

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Copenhagen Straight has a way better taste, much sweeter. Grizzly is stronger, but it has a dull taste.
Copenhagen jaw

Taylors, SC

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Copenhagen straight is smoother and more enjoy able! The over price is very well worth it and if u haven't tried this dip go for it ! It is heaven in a can
AlabamaGrizzlyDi pper

Athens, AL

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Grizzly is what real men dip. Copenhagen is so sweet it tastes like candy. Be a man and pack a lip of grizzly.
copewintergreen

Fulton, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2013
I normaly perfer copenhagen but when it comes to straight i have to say grizzly is the better of the two in my opinion
tray

Shelbyville, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2014
cope is by far better grizzly just flat out nasty and never gave me a buzz and if we are going to talk about manly dip dont use flavor snuff put a natural flavor in
Isaiah helliard

Rome, GA

#7 Jun 1, 2014
Ha yea I like some Copenhagen strait
Just your average joe

Streator, IL

#8 May 3, 2015
I dip cope straight but I bought a can of grizzly straight because they were out of Copenhagen and I didn't feel like making another stop. Copenhagen is much better flavor wise but grizzly had a much stronger buzz it seems like
Some Guy

Lowville, NY

#9 May 26, 2015
I'd say they're both good. Although I dip Copenhagen a lot more than Grizzly and any other dips, I still appreciate all the different brands, except Long Horn.
Some Guy

Lowville, NY

#10 May 26, 2015
Just your average joe wrote:
I dip cope straight but I bought a can of grizzly straight because they were out of Copenhagen and I didn't feel like making another stop. Copenhagen is much better flavor wise but grizzly had a much stronger buzz it seems like
Enjoy that buzz while you still can, man. I haven't had one in a long-ass time. You will eventually build a tolerance, especially if it's a daily habit. Although you still get that nice feeling of satisfaction every time you pack one.
Grizzly green

Mountain View, CA

#11 Oct 12, 2015
Some Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy that buzz while you still can, man. I haven't had one in a long-ass time. You will eventually build a tolerance, especially if it's a daily habit. Although you still get that nice feeling of satisfaction every time you pack one.
I've been dipping for two years and yes if you dip the same dip every day you get a tolerance. If I change the flavor after dipping a can or two I get a pretty good buzz. Like for example I usually dip grizzly Wg which is considered one of the strongest dips out there and I go to grizzly mint or just something weaker then switch back to WG I get huge buzzes. Your body doesn't develop a tolerance to nicotine all together it just get used to the level of nicotine your dipping. So switch up your dip every roll or so. Its your choice.
Copenheaven Dipper

Keene, NH

#12 Apr 1, 2017
Copenhagen jaw wrote:
Copenhagen straight is smoother and more enjoy able! The over price is very well worth it and if u haven't tried this dip go for it ! It is heaven in a can
Copes a man's dip, grizz is good but no where near as good or as manly as a can of Cope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tobacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camel- Turkish Jade vs Menthol (Mar '07) 3 hr Learntoread 28
Can the Dentist Tell I Used Dip? (Mar '12) 11 hr Bill 26
what's the difference between 72's and regular? (Sep '07) Jun 20 ashtray411 78
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... (May '16) Jun 17 Mugs mahone 58
how long until chewing tobacco doesnt make me s... (Nov '08) Jun 15 Nathan 405
Plug Tobacco - Best brand and where to buy? (Mar '12) Jun 14 Cathy 31
STOP SMOKING! Start Dipping or Chewing (All New... (Apr '10) Jun 11 Jimrome 201
More from around the web