Marlboro Blend 27 being discontinued?

Marlboro Blend 27 being discontinued?

Posted in the Tobacco Forum

DlxCrsdr

Hartford, WI

#1 Jun 27, 2009
I live in SE Wisconsin, and I'm a little worried.
For the past 5 weeks, my cigarettes have been on sale, a dollar off.
Each pack I've gotten since they've been on sale, have been more stale then the last pack. To the point that they do not stay lit, and they make me sick.
It has me worried that they are being discontinued, and are now just selling off what has been in stock.
This is my brand of cigarettes, I've tried many cigarettes, and nothing comes close to 27's.
IF they are indeed being discontinued, I am probably going to quit smoking.
And that makes me a SAAAAAD Panda.
I'm just curious if anyone has had similar experiences, or can confirm that they are, or are not going to be discontinued.
Jennifer

Stanfield, AZ

#2 Jul 19, 2009
Yes. I went to the store today to buy some. And they told me they were discontinued and no stores will be carrying them anymore. Verrrry upsetting I know!

Since: Jan 08

Jupiter, FL

#3 Jul 21, 2009
In this time of Cigarettes revolution the only alternative left is cigarettes online stores

http://cigoutlet.net/searchadv.html...
Elizabeth

Algonquin, IL

#4 Sep 17, 2009
Wisconsin just went Fire-Safe...that could be why they taste different and keep going out. Check if it says FSC on/near the UPC barcode...
Jon

Newport, KY

#7 May 3, 2010
I think some can still be found at http://www.smokes-spirits.com
gonnastopsmoknso on

Dillsboro, NC

#9 Mar 27, 2015
It's the only brand I have smoked since they came out. I just bought a pack for $3.00. I had the store order some 3 days ago and they came in. Yipee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tobacco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Virginia First Lady Sentenced to One Year in... (Feb '15) 23 hr Fire 33
Dip prices in different states (Aug '12) Wed Colin 331
Canker Sores and Dip (Mar '11) Mar 25 eli 47
Dip onto airplane(underage) (Jul '13) Mar 23 John 4
Favorite Dipping Tobacco: Brands, Flavors (Sep '07) Mar 20 Copeman 644
Can the Dentist Tell I Used Dip? (Mar '12) Mar 11 Leftgear 22
what's the difference between 72's and regular? (Sep '07) Mar 9 ___ greenpacker___ 76
More from around the web