How the CrackBerry cracked

Jun 4, 2012 Full story: Iol.co.za

The bad news from BlackBerry owner Research in Motion just gets worse, as the Canadian group has warned of an operating loss in the second quarter to June.

Full Story
kenneth mckee

Canada

#1 Jun 4, 2012
If the blackberry products were really that poor then
President Obama would never have had a blackberry,nor would have any of the upper echelons of the US.gov ernment,or governments around the world have wanted them. Its just that Apple and Samsung etc.have come out with more appealing products that mainstream consumers really adore.
As for the service outage,that was way overblown. RIM actually has a great infrastucture. They just happened to have a technical glitch,which could be roughly comparable to a hydro outage. If Apple had had the problem I think the media would have been much more lenient.
ronstermadness

Canada

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Its just someone out there wants rims patens and encryption technology and has the money to pay off some media clowns......... Nice to see a factual article good job. I own and use a blackberry ios4s and a kindle the blackbery OS is by far the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Telecom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New iPad Lets Users Swap Data Plans 22 hr ghfd 1
Court to hear arguments in net neutrality case (Jun '13) Sat Elise Gingerich 4
T-Mobile Not Stealing Customers Yet (Apr '14) Oct 17 Retired USAF 2
U.S. Internet has plans for a broader Twin Citi... Oct 14 Gerald Vonberger 1
EZChip Bullish Calls Cut Back After Sales Miss:... Oct 13 lovelyjasher 1
AT&T could face lawsuits over customer data plans (Feb '12) Oct 13 attcomplaints 3
Hotel fined for jamming guests' Wi-Fi Oct 7 henryball 1

Telecom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE