Rick Roberts Warrior Foundation Radiothon - NOW

Dec 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFMB-am

Rick Roberts Warrior Foundation Radiothon. We are asking for your donation to send our wounded warriors home for the holidays.

Comments
21 - 31 of 31 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Germaine

La Jolla, CA

#21 Jul 15, 2012
I'm so glad others beside me are wondering what happened to Rick! He was the only reason I listened to KFMB. I loved him! I can't understand why there is no way we can contact him. Please post any information you may have about him. I have tried everything I can think of to find him! Rick, where are you?! We miss you! You were the best!
mike hayward

San Diego, CA

#22 Jul 24, 2012
jim mckinnes told me rick's contract was not re-newed, and that he's chilling on his oklahoma ranch
mike hayward

San Diego, CA

#23 Jul 24, 2012
kfmb looks kinda rundown over on engieneer rd, in kearney mesa, the place needs a remodel. replacing roberts with slater is like replacing eric clapton with a garage band at a concert venue, sure somebody's up there, but , it just ain't the same!
Catherine

Escondido, CA

#24 Aug 5, 2012
It is now Aug 5. When I first came to the land of fruits and nuts in 2008, I listened to Rick Roberts. I am not conservative, but I loved Rick. He had the proper fire and brimstone for early morn. Then I got so I couldn't stay awake so early. Later I learned he had switched to pm, and I kept forgetting to listen. I, too, think it is very strange that he has so completely vanished. How about the two people he used to banter with? Can they be contacted? The radio station should have the decency to make some announcement knowing how people miss him. I did hear Rick the unforgettable night that all the lights went out, and he was on board to keep people informed. So long, KFMB.
Mika9090

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Jerree wrote:
WTH happened to Rick?!?!?! It's as if he never existed. What's all the secrecy about???? If it weren't for Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity, I'd boycott KFMB entirely. Slader has no fight or moxey at all and neither does Hedgecock. All the local hosts are sackless. I didn't ALWAYS agree with Rick but at least he had some FIRE in him. Instead of taking a sleeping pill, listen to a Podcast of Slader or Hedgecock. ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz........
I agree with Jeree above. Kick Slader to the curb. I tried listening to him twice and it was intolerable. He's to busy trying to be a comedian, and doing that poorly. I would love to see Rick back in the 6-9 slot where he was a main stay, and Savage in the 3-6. Ahh! The good ole days at KFMB. Unfortunately these days are gone and I can't for the life of me figure out why management are making decisions like this to the detriment if their station. JMHO.
justsayN

San Diego, CA

#26 Oct 10, 2012
Another panhandler looking for handouts, f uc k off, I will never donate to some chicken shit organization.
hugh wilson

Carlsbad, CA

#27 Oct 13, 2012
It is amazing that kfmb would dump Rick,a mainstay with the station for many years..he did a lot of good in the community..I imagine he really pissed off someone in power..he was always outspoken..i still remember his I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK rant..it was awesome..RICK , if you are listening, I just want to say THANKS
JustANote

Long Beach, CA

#28 Nov 7, 2012
Rick Roberts owns a home on our street in Norman Oklahoma that he has abandoned. It is a huge house that is sitting empty with no roof and no siding and an empty shell. Seems to be much like the man himself. There are leins filed against for nonpayment of contractors and he also has forclosure filings on other properties. www.oscn.net you can search him in Cleveland County Oklahoma. He is a blow hard fake, he talks about responsibilty, last year the grass at this house was over 3 feet tall. The neighborhood is going to start working to have the property condemned. As for this liberal household, we pay our bills, we mow our lawn and we love our neighbors...Rick Roberts is a phoney!
Jane Cook

Palm Desert, CA

#29 Nov 28, 2012
Rick can be found on American Radio Network for the afternoon drive by. It is broadcasting to the Armed Forces 24/7.

Rick begins at 1500 (3:00P)
Just sayin

Kailua, HI

#30 Dec 8, 2012
JustANote wrote:
Rick Roberts owns a home on our street in Norman Oklahoma that he has abandoned. It is a huge house that is sitting empty with no roof and no siding and an empty shell. Seems to be much like the man himself. There are leins filed against for nonpayment of contractors and he also has forclosure filings on other properties. www.oscn.net you can search him in Cleveland County Oklahoma. He is a blow hard fake, he talks about responsibilty, last year the grass at this house was over 3 feet tall. The neighborhood is going to start working to have the property condemned. As for this liberal household, we pay our bills, we mow our lawn and we love our neighbors...Rick Roberts is a phoney!
Funny that this is posted from a California computer. Who was the phoney?
jamie

Oceanside, CA

#31 Jan 29, 2013
i have been wondering what happen also, I loved listening to him, i remember him saying he wanted to run for something in politics, maybe city counsel, but have heard nothing, where is he? this is so strange,i do like hedgecock, but slater doesnt compare to rick its a shame what has happened to Calif a once red state now infested with liberals and takers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Telecom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T, Comcast defend multibillion dollar mergers Thu justloafing 2
Canadian Judge: Nortel Bondholders Can't Collec... Aug 27 trudel 1
does any one know Aug 26 lthfd 1
Court to hear arguments in net neutrality case (Jun '13) Aug 25 RegulatorsInYourP... 3
Feds: AT&T, its predecessors wrote $1.4M in che... Aug 25 RegulatorsInYourP... 2
Verizon still exploring possibility of entering... (Jul '13) Aug 25 MoreMonopolies 2
Verizon: Equipment sabotaged in Oneida County (Aug '11) Aug 25 NoOneRewarded 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Telecom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••