Welded Tube-Berkeley closes pipe plant next to Nucor mill site

There are 4 comments on the Aug 1, 2012, Post and Courier story titled Welded Tube-Berkeley closes pipe plant next to Nucor mill site. In it, Post and Courier reports that:

A Canadian-owned pipe and tubing manufacturer next to the Nucor Steel mill in Berkeley County is closing its local factory and moving the business to its homeland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post and Courier.

Lisa

Changshahsien, China

#2 Aug 3, 2012
Seamless steel pipe: OD: 1/4 inch-36 inch, wall thickness:1.25mm to 50mm,
ERW steel pipe:OD:1/8 inch to 24 inch, wall thickness: max 26.5mm
LSAW steel pipe:OD:16 inch to 64 inch , wall thickness: max 65mm
Spiral welded steel pipe: OD:219mm to 3120mm, wall thickness: 3mm to 25mm
Lisa

Changshahsien, China

#3 Aug 26, 2012
If you need steel pipe,Just feel free to contact me.

Oil and Water Transmission Tube,

API5Lline pipe, water pipe line,gas pipeline and etc.

OCTG Products,

API5CT casing&tubing, API5DP drilling pipe,jointings, coupling, petrochemical utilities and etc.

Pipes for Pressure Use,

ASTMA106 pipe,ASTMA53 pipe, boiler tube ,pipe for heat exchanger and other pipe for high temperature,electricity pipe and etc.

Machining Tube and others,
Lisa

Changshahsien, China

#4 Oct 5, 2012
If you need steel pipe,Just feel free to contact me.

Oil and Water Transmission Tube,

API5Lline pipe, water pipe line,gas pipeline and etc.

OCTG Products,

API5CT casing&tubing, API5DP drilling pipe,jointings, coupling, petrochemical utilities and etc.

Pipes for Pressure Use,

ASTMA106 pipe,ASTMA53 pipe, boiler tube ,pipe for heat exchanger and other pipe for high temperature,electricity pipe and etc.

Machining Tube and others,
Michael2327

Kansas City, MO

#5 Oct 28, 2014
I'm trying to fix my water pipe in my bathroom. I thought of calling in a plumber, but I think it could end up being a fun project to do with my sons. The hardest part for me is to get a pipe the right size that I can use for it. http://www.transvent.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electrical designing of induction furnace and i... Mar '15 Ali 1
News Ruby Tuesday cited for sexual harassment (Aug '08) Jan '15 Tameka 14
News Giant western Pennsylvania underground mushroom... (Nov '09) Nov '14 mplemmons 10
News LADWP Tests Earthquake Resistant Water Pipes Nov '14 Peter 1
News U.S. Supreme Court weighs fight over changing c... (Nov '13) Nov '14 FurFaukSakes 7
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Oct '14 eire88 11
News Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Oct '14 Flint Refugee 340
More from around the web