$20B pension honcho riding into sunset

Jun 12, 2011 Full story: Post-gazette.com

The comings and goings of corporate pension fund managers typically do not qualify as headline news, but the departure of U.S. Steel's Gary A. Glynn is worth noting Mr.

Full Story
molton steel maker

Ancaster, Canada

#1 Jun 12, 2011
20 billion only? I can see why theyre so concerned about giving fifteen dollars xtra for the retirees and widows at the Hamilton works aka/ Stelco.Why kill the goose that lays the golden egg? that 20billion justifies the incrimination that U.S.S. is receiving in the Canadian side of the border. REmember the soft wood lumber court cases its their way or the highway kind of attitude,any business knows that their real strength is the workforce , they make the actual product.Time is money and time is at a premium.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LADWP Tests Earthquake Resistant Water Pipes Nov 14 Peter 1
U.S. Supreme Court weighs fight over changing c... (Nov '13) Nov 10 FurFaukSakes 7
Welded Tube-Berkeley closes pipe plant next to ... (Aug '12) Oct 28 Michael2327 4
UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... Oct 27 eire88 11
Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Oct 27 Flint Refugee 340
A case of buyer's remorse? What went wrong at U... Oct '14 Little Proud 8782Guy 4
Novamerican Steel Inc. Announces Its Name Chang... (Feb '09) Sep '14 KPUT 794

Steel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE