Broke Employee

Detroit, MI

#1 Apr 9, 2007
The worst run company I have ever worked for .OT problems,non licensed Hi-lo drivers,1 break per 8 hour shift,and stupidvisor who does not know how to report OT.Do not accept employment with this company you will be sorry if you do.
spherion blows

Detroit, MI

#2 Apr 13, 2007
Broke,they sent me out to Shiloh,and I hate this place their supervisors are ignorant and either act stupid or are stupid,especially that Dan on midnights, so glad he left this week.
Big Daddy

Detroit, MI

#3 Apr 13, 2007
Hey!! everyone glad to see some brothers' speakin up this place abuses us we should all stand up.Dan is the worst supervisor from what I hear?Perry the old quality fart is also a 001. to the left,we should all contact Rev.Al Sharpton. Imus got his punishment,Shiloh needs there's.
In the D

Detroit, MI

#4 Apr 20, 2007
Shiloh, is racist,this company uses temporary agencies to fill their employment needs and when most of the work is done they fire a brother,most of the employees are African American that apply through temporary agencies so they take advantage of our neccesities.This company needs to be warned or something that we should all stick together and not let them abuse us.
SHILOH SUCKS

Flushing, MI

#5 Jul 20, 2007
Hi everyone just found this forum.I used to work for Shiloh Canton,and you are all right Perry is an ass,there is a maintenance worker there forgot his name Andy I believe? what a joke.The owner operators what a joke.... losers.I saw that Sonya working with a couple of people,she would never hit her numbers and treated the helpers like shit.Last I heard she had a helper who screwed everything up with Chrysler,also that Dan that was there,where did they hire this cheap help from?he was clueless to everything.I hope things have gotten better for the sake of the hard working people who knew what they were doing?
employee

Richland, MI

#6 Dec 2, 2007
Just found this forum,and I agree with you all, this company needs an overhaul,Canton is probably one of the worst run operations I have ever worked at!!no wonder they are laying people off,they are ignorant,incompetant,insuffici ent,the 3 I's you need to succeed in business.
Okumba

Glendale, AZ

#7 Jan 18, 2008
WOW! Shiloh's Michigan plant seems as messed up as there old Parma,Ohio Plant.
I used to work for the Parma plant from 1991 to 2002 when I QUIT!
Got tired of the insanity.
was making between $15 and $16 an hour running punch presses and setting up dies.
They constantly let everyone alway's know how "OVERPAID" we were.

Word of WISDOM! Run as far away from this loser corporation as possible DO IT NOW!
they will only waste your time and your years.
Go get an education, find a career you really like and put your mind to it.
Don't waste your life in that hell hole.

P.S Management reads these boards, they kept a close eye on my posts back then and was trying to use them to get me fired.
I was suspended for awhile, but the union got me back in there.
then I realized how I really didn't want to be there, So I QUIT! and am glad I did.
Now I make more money and live in a much nicer part of the country :o)
Dr Remulac

Kent, OH

#8 Jan 23, 2008
I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC I AM DOCTOR REMULAC
Getto Welder

AOL

#9 Jan 17, 2009
Shiloh is about thru, I lost my job with them in 07, when the Parma Plant was Closed ,,But Remember Curt Moll of MTD INC. is the Chairman of The Board of Directors, And His No# 1 Flunkie is CEO Ted :the Greek: Zampitas, Do not purchase MTD lawn equipment, they put us out, now its our turn , Support the BOYCOTT....
Kumbabeast

Lititz, PA

#10 Apr 11, 2009
Hey "Geto Welder" I Will never buy an MTD Product, I have no need for one, I rent an apartment, SO I Have No Lawn :)
hahahaha

Hope everyone has a job though, Times are tough right now and Im holding on to the job I got, five years seniority now, its a bit stable, but you never know what might happen.

I still wonder what became of everyone though.
YEAH! MTD WAS once a dream job, good pay for little work.
Now I make good pay, but I got to work for it now.
But I guess it keeps me in shape.
Big Perm

Bowling Green, OH

#11 Dec 28, 2011
Working at the Ohio Welded Blank Division won't say what shift and such. Biggest joke ever Mainly the one punch operator. Always in hurry over nothing and fuck up more than he can produce. As stackers me and my boy do a pretty damn good job. People never seem happy and moral sucks. Our job as stackers never seems good enough. Currently waiting on another job offer hopefully after the first of the year. If that pans out SEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A shiloh!
Big Perm

Bowling Green, OH

#12 Dec 28, 2011
Oh yea if you like stacking for hours on end or pushing buttons on a machine, and being bored off your azz, then this job is for yall!
Big Perm

Creston, OH

#13 Apr 18, 2012
Here I is and still here. About to be hired on. Yea same ole Biz. My priorities changed and Im gonna do what Okumba said, get an ed, get a real job and move to a better part of the country.
Big Perm

Medina, OH

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Yup, still up in dis bitch. But in school.........
big perm

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 20, 2013
Yea gone now. I hope they burn to the ground for why they canned me and all the noogahs white or black with it. Word.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... Wed Bugsby 10
A case of buyer's remorse? What went wrong at U... Oct 1 Little Proud 8782Guy 4
Novamerican Steel Inc. Announces Its Name Chang... (Feb '09) Sep '14 KPUT 794
Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Sep '14 two balls no strikes 339
Steel Dynamics Inc - 10-Q - Management's Discus... Aug '14 RJL 2
U.S. Steel departing S&P 500, bumped by Martin ... Jul '14 1005 Proud 1
Tyre Bead Wire Manufacturer In India Jun '14 Jaspal Verma 1

Steel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE