Cops raid scrap metal recycling company

Cops raid scrap metal recycling company

There are 10 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Oct 10, 2010, titled Cops raid scrap metal recycling company. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Metro police have raided one of the nation's largest scrap metal recycling companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

Good JOB

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Im sick of these theives stealing for scrap! I catch one on my property again it will be the end of him because i will torture this degenerate untill the police arrive!!!
setrepeoh

Columbia City, IN

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Since when does the prosecutor's office have the right to infringe on the constitution? Holding the probable cause warrant is a clear violation. But, nowadays it's alright to infringe on the constitution, as long as it doesn't affect the prosecutor's office.
hey you two

AOL

#3 Oct 30, 2010
Listen just leave i nice tempting pile of copper and then wire it to a plug socket like a stove or dryer hook up,,when you wake up you culpret will be lying there waiting for you in the morning to call the police or if he`s lucky and your nice you will hook it up to a voltage regulator and and make sure it gives him shock enough to knock him on his ass where he wont be back.
hey you two

AOL

#4 Oct 30, 2010
Make sure to put plenty of no tresspassing sighns so theres no trouble facing you
wkyminer

Evansville, IN

#5 Nov 25, 2010
Get a old single axle trailer and reinforce the tounge and hitch mount. Sink a piece of steel post into the ground with concrete and attach a 50 ft piece of logging chain from the trailer to the steel post. Back the trailer over the steel post where the chain cant be seen. Rig a compressed air horn underneath the trailer that is set to start blasting after the trailer is pulled maybe eight to ten feet forward. When that air horn starts blasting the thieves will freak out and hammer down until they run out of chain and then they will soon come to a very rapid and scary stop.
saba

Lahore, Pakistan

#7 Apr 27, 2011
Im sick of these theives stealing for scrap! I catch one on my property again it will be the end of him because i will torture this degenerate untill the police arrive!
Scott

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 18, 2012
U no I scrap and I talk to beechgrove police and these idiots theaving are making it hard on us that dont steal I just get what is in the trash I never ever go in peoples yards never I am sorry for the ones that do I have and will call the police if I see them stealing
Scott

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Hey u no u say put a put is next to the ally it is trash but in ur yard then yes it is stillin but in the ally u would go to jail
Carmel Golfer

Zionsville, IN

#10 Jun 18, 2012
ANOTHER JEWISH SCRAP DEALER being caught.

Since: Jun 12

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jun 24, 2012
http://helpwithjunk.org offers junk hauling and trash removal services.Don't invite thieves to your home. use a professional junk removal Indianapolis. Appliances are always free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Welded Tube-Berkeley closes pipe plant next to ... (Aug '12) Jul 13 mkaye 5
News Novamerican Steel Inc. Announces Its Name Chang... (Feb '09) Jul 1 KPUT 796
News UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal sells U.S. plants t... (Jul '14) Jun '15 AK for years now 12
News People on the Move May '15 Mike 2 2
Electrical designing of induction furnace and i... Mar '15 Ali 1
News Ruby Tuesday cited for sexual harassment (Aug '08) Jan '15 Tameka 14
News LADWP Tests Earthquake Resistant Water Pipes (Nov '14) Nov '14 Peter 1
More from around the web