Pa. Senator Toomey Visits Reading - R...

Pa. Senator Toomey Visits Reading - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 9, 2011, titled Pa. Senator Toomey Visits Reading - Regional News - Berks Story - WFMZ Allentown. In it, WFMZ reports that:

As part of a tour across Pennsylvania, U.S. Republican senator, Pat Toomey, visited one of the largest employers in Berks County, Carpenter Technology.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Rob

Lyndhurst, NJ

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Any mention of how many jobs they eliminated in the past 10 years, to weigh against those 300 new jobs
eddie

Emmaus, PA

#2 Aug 10, 2011
i think mr toomey needs to come to grips and have our goverment stop giving tax breaks to ship jobs overseas his intrest our more over there then here maybe it time for the seator needs to work at min wage and see if he can support a family. rich taken care of the rich forget the working class maybe next election i'll forget about mr toomey
big dog watching

Gilbert, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2011
TOOMEY SHOULD GET THE RICH TO INVEST IN THE infrastrue,repair bridges, roads ,a interestate pipe line that will carry water from the big rivers in the midwest and allocate it that have drought.this pipe line will reduce the flooding in the midwest and genarate taxes from the workers to put into THE UNITED STATES TREASURY to continue the cycle.
1776-cauc

Pottsville, PA

#4 Aug 10, 2011
maybe Toomey visited CARTEC - because CARTEC visited Toomey's bank account???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shiloh industries (Apr '07) Jan '16 dude 12
drug test Jan '16 Peter 1
News Novamerican Steel Inc. Announces Its Name Chang... (Feb '09) Jan '16 y5oh 797
News Wheeling-Pitt closing Allenport mill (Mar '08) Jan '16 Big Meat 2
Drop Pieces Shipped Everywhere Dec '15 ojmolina 1
News Worthington: Police arrest man for stealing ite... (Oct '15) Oct '15 hey Chocolate Jimmie 4
News U.S. Steel to permanently close some operations... (Aug '15) Sep '15 LEW 32
More from around the web